Old 10-01-2007, 07:58 AM   #1  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Height: 5'4"

Default W.O.W. Halloween Challenge WEEK FIVE!!!

Two victories this w/i - I am down 1 pound and my waist and hip measurements are down by one inch each! My waist measurement is 1/2 an inch smaller then it was when I was at 154 pounds 2 months ago.

I have been drinking a cup of kefir each day for the past 4 days. Maybe that has helped with the waistline.

Today's WEED:

W - 64 oz
E - Not sure, still feeling a bit run down. May rest
E - OP
D - Move forward. No sabotaging!!

Last edited by Clykk; 10-01-2007 at 08:01 AM.
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 08:04 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 380/286/175

Height: 5' 6"

Ooops - Clykky and I posted the same time - lets follow hers!

Talk about WOW! Is it already the 5th week? I better get movin' !! I actually have turned a little corner and lost 2 pounds this week!! Can I make another 9 by Halloween? Only time will tell, but I think so!!

My WEED for the beginning of this week:
W - 64 oz
E - at least 30 min on teadmill each day, and add another walk 3 evenings
E - strict Fat Smash
D - I'm on a roll!!! Keep it going!!
musictchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 12:05 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/125

Height: 4'11

heading to the gym right now.

w-one glass so far
e-opps nothing yet.
e- heading to the gym right now
d-i wont let my own fat a$$ stand in my way.
freeqeegrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 12:41 PM   #4  
Low Carb Lolita

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7"

I've been behind on my WEED. When I disappear for a week at a time, it usually means that I've fallen off my diet/exercise wagon. That was definitely the case. I went home this past weekend and while I was there, I talked to my mom. I realized I'd been slacking at school (sabotaging my efforts) because I'm afraid of the change that graduating in the Spring and Grad school is going to mean in my life. Similarly, I'd been sabotaging my weight loss efforts with an entire week of off-plan binging. Why? Well, because I'm VERY close to goal and maintenance. Change is scary. But I'm going to face it head-on instead of allowing self-sabotage.

That said, my WEED for the day

W- 150 oz

E- Lifting weights / HIIT with my friend Rob from 6-7 tonight

E- On plan 100%--I need to pre-cook some meals tonight.

D- The sabotage is over! Repeat your inspirational Yoda quote: "Do or do not. There is no try."
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 01:33 PM   #5  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

31 Days . . . 31 Days counting today . . . 31 Days to make GOAL Beloved WEED'ers!!!!!!

Just caught up on the WOW WEED Chat . . . *Congrats & Hang In There's distributed accordingly*

I'm resolved to get my OffPlan buttocks in gear for the next 31 days and salvage what I can . . . anyone care to join me?

WEED'ing UP!:

W: On my 2nd 44oz glass of wah-wah already!

E: Abs & push-ups done - wreights and cardio to go!

E: Gloriously OP

D: Chant: 31days31days31days31days31days31days31days31days31 days31days . . . . . . . . .
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 07:37 PM   #6  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Happy October all!

Here's to a new and hopefully productive for all month! I was looking at my WW wi booklet and realized that Sept was just a month of steady gaining. No more! While the promotion is still valid, I'm going to rejoin WW and get the new material. Just to see what's going down. I highly doubt I'll make my orignial Halloween goal but I'm going to keep the ticker and get as close as POSSIBLE! My BFF fixed my MP3 player so now I actually have some music! Can anyone say GYM!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 05:25 AM   #7  
aud
lc lifestyle

30 days . . . . 30 days til HalloWEED!!!!

WTG on inches and a pound clykkie!

WTG on rejoining WW, jlea!

WTG on -2lbs musicT!

WTG on heading for the gym, freeqeeG!

WTG with the Yoda quote azure!

WTG on drinking again Nursiechelle! . . . . . . wait a minute here . . . . SAAAAY WHAAAAAAAAT???
Old 10-02-2007, 09:00 AM   #8  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Hey girls,
got at least 64 oz water in yesterday.........i had a final paper to write and zonked out a 10....DH got a call at 4:15 am for a trip......turned out they cancelled it. i am still exhausted...i could sleep a couple more hours and feel pretty good.....

i got some weights and stair climbing in....then i came home and ate dinner/big snack. stupid food. today i'm making a trip to costco after work for stuff.....haven't been really shopping in a while.

but i am trying, and i gotta do better.

dangit i'm tired LOL
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 09:11 AM   #9  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Default WTG Girl

WTG Aud on NOT drinking again!

I godda colt - sniffle, snort

It is my FIL's memorial service today. I have been surfing the waves of grief this past week. I have been doing really good eating-wise considering all the waves that have been hitting my shore. I did have a McFlurry last night though. I have to say, it wasn't worth it. It wasn't that good after being away from junk food for a stretch. Gotta like that!

W - 64 oz
E - Setting up sound equipment and singing at the memorial. That's as good as it gets exercise-wise today!
E - I'm off to a good start. I'll try to stay away from the cookies at the memorial today.
D - stands for Death...what a sucky reality of Life, eh?!
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 11:57 AM   #10  
Calorie Counter

Happy October everyone! Guess what! My scale showed a 2.5 pound loss!!! I wont believe it untill it says that for a week, but Its the first time the scale has moved in, OH I don't know 3 months!!! keep your fingers crossed for me!!

I did not go to work out this morning, but I think I will go while Makie is at swim class (her dad, Nana and Papa will all be there!) The kids are signed up for their sports class starting next week and guess what, call me Coach Jeni! Well DH and I usually volunteer during the class to help out Coach Abby with the 6-8 kids, but this session she is quite Pregnant. She asked DH yesterday if he and I minded doing the majority of the work this session (of course we dont!) She told him she tried to run last week and she just couldn't. So I know at least 2 times a week I will get quite a workout! (1 hour long with 6-8 kids).

WEED for today:
W: 80 oz
E 35 minutes
E 1300 calls
D the norm: housework, get in my WEE, go through Toys and sort out stuff to get rid of. (to get ready for christmas stuff)!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 12:51 PM   #11  
No pain, no gain.

Height: 6'3"

After almost 3 weeks of misbehaving, I am back.

It was insane, I was like a little kid running around in a candy store, I had to have everything I deprived myself of over the summer.

And now I am back, and going to allow myself a treat every once in a while to prevent this kind of thing from happening again.

And so...with the start of a new month, I am starting again. It's back on the bandwagon for me!

W- 8-10 glasses of water
E- Slim Fast Optima diet
E- resistance workout, ab workout, 90 minutes volleyball practice
D- I have to regain some ground but getting back into things is the most important thing of all.
glitterlicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 01:05 PM   #12  
aud
lc lifestyle

WB glitterlish!

Hope you can get a nap in holyT . . . I took quite a nice one as your Cowboys trounced and slaughtered My Rams/Lambs this past Sunday!

My soon to be 10 yr old Tess is in a swim class this year too jcat!

Will be thinking of you and the Death Thing today clykkie - don't forget the water!

I've GOT to make time for the gym today - just GOTTA:

W: 100+

E: abs/pu's done - power walk and lower body circuits to go!

E: OP

D: What Yoda said.
Old 10-02-2007, 03:56 PM   #13  
Low Carb Lolita

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7"

Aud, hehe---I like that Yoda quote. I remembered it the other night and decided that it's going to be one of my mantras from now on!

W-150+ oz

E- Cardio Kickboxing is canceled tonight!! What ever will I do?! I really don't want to plod on the elliptical for an hour... I think I'm going to do some cardio in the apartment tonight. Mountain climbers, jumping jacks, pushups, abs...get all that stuff done

E- On plan, baby! I'm going grocery shopping for some more OP foods tonight!

D- Yet again, with Yoda! I had to tell myself this last night and this morning...I was considering not writing/turning in a paper today due to time crunch and fearing it would be a crap paper...but rather than face turning it in late, I channeled Yoda "Do or do not. There is no try" and lo! I got my paper done. It wasn't my best work, but after talking to my professor during class, she's letting ALL of us re-write it if our grade turns out to be poor! Ding! Thank you, Yoda!

Last edited by Azure; 10-02-2007 at 03:56 PM.
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 04:51 PM   #14  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Hey Everyone, I am still around even if I don't post everyday!

3.8 more pounds to my goal... I really hope I make it. In my 1.5 years here at 3fc I have never made one of my challenges! so I have my fingers crossed!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 10:16 PM   #15  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

LOL aud you crack me up......you guys got some people hurt though...hopefully your team will bounce back.

I want another slice of pizza *whine* I bought 3 big pizzas from Costco and put 2 in the freezer. Cooked one for tonight, i ate 2 pieces. i would like another one. I did real well at lunch today, got in a workout that burned 200 calories.....been eating OP at work......i got some organic vanilla soy milk...gonna try to make a shake for breakfast with an english muffin or something. we'll see. i gotta set aside lunch for tomorrow.

I finished my first class last night....got my 2nd one started today. looks like lots of work but there's lots of upsides to this. I was proud of myself to put a positive spin on something i'd normally be cranky about!
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote