Old 06-20-2007, 12:50 PM   #286  
Highest Weight ever, 225

S/C/G: 225/185/160

Height: 5'8"

Default My update

I thought I had put an update in but maybe not since I didn't see it on your list, I am down 4 pounds!! 11 more to go, if it continues to go well then I will move it to my dreamy goal of losing 20 pounds. I didn't set it at that in the beginning because I haven't lost any weight in over a year so I figured it would be harder. Turns out I just needed to count my calories again, every little thing adds up and therefore makes a difference.
edzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 02:37 PM   #287  

S/C/G: 266/245/176

Height: 5' 9"

Default List update!

Hi all:

I was up early today and felt sluggish so I asked my hubby to go on a walk with me, cause I know if I walk I will get some energy. It was great and I then did two hours of housework! Yippee! I think I lose a lot of weight when I do housework.

to tleef! My real name is Tamara too--I used to put it on my posts but everyone called me sno anyway which I like too so (Thanks for the compliment Lekhika, I like your name too!) We have 10 and a half weeks to go so you can accomplish a lot in that time!

Ed: I didnt put you on the list because you just put your weight not your total loss! Thanks for letting me know and it is corrected below!

Straw
:glad that quote hit the spot--so many times I have let a slip ruin my whole diet and it is just part of learning--after all thin people eat wrong things or even overeat sometimes. They just dont make it a daily habit! I know you can do it--you post a lot and I think that really helps!

tleef: will lose 20lbs by Labor day
winkety: will lose 25 lbs by Labor day
60jay: will lose 20 lbs by Labor day--2 down, 18 to go!
saboteur: will lose 25 lbs by Labor day--2 down, 23 to go!
cuppa: will lose 12 lbs by Labor day--4 down, 8 to go!
chelskell will lose 25 lbs by Labor day
Eevey will lose 17 lbs by Labor day--4 down, 13 to go!
Edzard will lose 15 lbs by Labor day
Mesilla will lose 25 lbs by Labor day
Chunkybanana: will lose 18 lbs by Labor day
Jbaby: will lose 25 lbs by Labor Day
Flow: will lose 30 lbs by Labor Day
Sockmonkey: will lose 27 lbs by Labor day--2 down 25 to go!
Sam2007: will lose 60lbs by Labor day--5 down, 55 to go!
Jilly: will lose 30lbs by Labor Day
KT: will lose 17lbs by Labor Day--2 down, 15 to go!
Lekiha: will lose 20lbs by Labor Day--4 down, 16 to go!
Fitmom: will lose 40lbs by Labor Day
Jasmine: will lose 50lbs by Labor Day
Holly: will lose 35 lbs by Labor Day--6 down, 33 to go!
Catmint: will lose 35 by Labor Day--5 down, 30 to go!
Debbie: Will lose 32 lbs by Labor Day--5 down, 27 to go!
Dcapulet: will lose 20 lbs by Labor Day
Strawberry: will lose 35 lbs by Labor day--13 down 22 to go!
Aimin: will lose 15 lbs by Labor Day
Dust: will lose 20 lbs by Labor Day--3 down 17 to go!
Nina: will lose 20 lbs by Labor Day--4 down 16 to go!
Abe: will 25 lbs by Labor Day
Dolly: will gain a max of 25lbs during pregnancy
Luxor: will lose 34 lbs by Labor Day--4 down 28 to go!
Barb: will lose 32 lbs by Labor Day--9 down 23 to go!
Sno: will lose 34 lbs by Labor Day--15 down 19 to go!
Snowbrocade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 02:44 PM   #288  
Goodbye Fat!

So today at lunch we go eat mexican food...my big downfall. Well I only had a few chips and salsa which is so great. I am usually full by the time my food gets to me, but not this time! I left feeling satisfied not overly stuffed!
dollypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 03:52 PM   #289  

S/C/G: 300/280.4/180

Height: 5"7"

I have recently joined LAWL and I am trying to stick to that. It is hard to look at food and say, 'Okay, this will be enough. I may not have a full feeling, but I will be satiated.'

But I really want to lose this weight.
So I am commiting myself to my health.

1. Excercise at least 30min a day
2. Make good food choices
3. Stick to my LAWL Red plan
4. Reward myself with time to relax

I am also going to pay myself $1.00 for every day I stay on plan. Then if I make it 7 days in a row on plan I will pay myself $10.00 additional.

Balance to date : $1.00
Winkety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 04:01 PM   #290  

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Height: 5'7

Oh, oh, count me in.

I'D LIKE to lose 30 pounds by Labor Day. Maybe it's possible, maybe it's not.

My story: I'm currently 5'6 and 1/2" and 165 pounds, which is 10 pounds less than my starting weight. I started this journey on May 31. I was a pudgy kid until I was 15 years old and starved myself down to 115, then 110, then 105- after starting to eat (a little), I gained (a little), and stayed in the 115-125 range for 3-4 years. I'm not even trying to get down to that irrationally tiny size - 135 would be just fine on my height and build. I'm doing both cardio and weight training every day - consuming about 1,500 calories while burning near 3,000 (activities + basal). My ultimate goal is to get a bod like Jackie Warner - you know- the chick from that show Work Out on Bravo.
NightengaleShane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 01:23 AM   #291  

S/C/G: 255/235/167

Height: 5'3

My plans are to excersize at least 5 to 6 times a wk... burning 200 to 300 cals a day *im not a very active person so its a big step lol* I am drinking more water throughout the day im tryin to maintain at least 10 glasses a day.. and im eating less than 1400 cals a day... i havent been back on the scales.. in a few days im going to weigh in on FRIDAY JUNE 22nd HOPEFULLY i will at least see -1 lb!! that would be great hoping to loose at least 2 lbs a wk for the next 10 wks.. so get to my goal.. i need to get cracking any other advice please im me

btw this is my very first challenge im really excited about it

xoxoxox
chunkybanana2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 01:43 AM   #292  

S/C/G: 255/235/167

Height: 5'3

ooo yeah i forgot... this time im not looking at it as a diet... if someone ask... are u on a diet..??? im saying NO.. not a diet.. its a lifestyle change cuz it really has to be dunnit?

So HORRAY for a lifestyle change... anyone feel tha same way?
chunkybanana2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 07:13 AM   #293  
focus creates results

S/C/G: 167/125/110

Height: 5'0"

I totally feel like for your weight loss to be of any real meaning, for it to last for any other time than during the "weight loss phase", it has to turn into a lifestyle change....
I totally agree with you chunkybanana2!!

I'm doing well too...trucking along, I think for June, my last weigh in will be June 30th itself. I feel like I've been off plan this week and last week so, I'm just going to give my body another week to get back to normal and losing!

So, still 4 down and 16 to go.....
Lekhika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 08:08 AM   #294  

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/135

Height: 5'9"

Hello ladies,

I am so exhausted, why can't I have a baby that sleeps well at night from a young age. I have heard they exist but have never experienced one myself. I am doing really well with my eating, water and no food after 7:00 but exercise is going to be a difficult one for me. I am averaging 4 to 5 hours of broken sleep a night and feel like a zombie. Now I think with the 5 kids to keep up with and all the laundry and housework, (I don't have much time to sit which is why my posting is so inconsistant) that maybe that might be enough exercise for now?? Guess I will see on Monday at weigh in.

Chunkybanana, I also agree with the lifestyle change, if you don't change it and go back to your old lifestyle you will just gain all the weight back, so the change is something you have to keep up!! Good luck to you

Lekhika, you are doing so great ....... 25lbs gone so far is great, very inspirational. Keep it up.

Nightengale, welcome and good luck for the coming weeks, sounds like you have a good plan of attack, keep losing!!

Winkety, good for you joining LAWL hope the plan suits your weightloss needs. I like the paying yourself for good days, that should help with buying smaller clothes for your smaller body

dollypie, high five on keeping yourself in check with the Mexican food. I find the times I am out to be the most difficult to stay on plan so that is a big accomplishment so congratulations!!!

sno, I liked the quote too and always point it out to my husband. He wants to shed 15 pounds and the thing he does is if he eats one naughty thing during the day then he feels like he has blown it and then pigs out on all kinds of garbage. This is usually followed by a couple more days of bad eating. I keep telling him to just get back on track and not to blow the whole day just because he indulged once.

edzard, great loss, we are very close in weight and not that far off in our final goal either. It will be nice to have someone to try to keep up to

Well that is the best I can do for now. It's only 8:05am and I feel ready for a nap but I think I will do some laundry instead, we have a three story house, washingmachine bottom level and bedroom and clothing top level. Going up and down those stairs should be good exercise!!
MyOwnSaboteur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 09:42 AM   #295  
eevey

S/C/G: 158/147/130

Height: 5 3

Hi Ladies good to see you all are keeping in touch.

I had to go to court yesterday just for moral support a friend in a custody battle. I could not keep on track and give in to a Wendy's single burger it is so funny after i ate it i felt sick, any way i did not gain anything yet that was all i ate for the day. I am still at 149? The day before court I did a double workout to make up for not working out yesterday does that count.?

I can not remember all of your names but i do remember somebody loosing 25 pounds was that since you started this challenge if so thats amazing why is it that some people loose faster than others if we are all dieting?

Keep on track and keep in touch.
eevey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 11:00 AM   #296  

S/C/G: 266/245/176

Height: 5' 9"

*night: will lose 30 lbs by Labor day
*tleef: will lose 20lbs by Labor day
*winkety: will lose 25 lbs by Labor day
*60jay: will lose 20 lbs by Labor day--2 down, 18 to go!
*saboteur: will lose 25 lbs by Labor day--2 down, 23 to go!
*cuppa: will lose 12 lbs by Labor day--4 down, 8 to go!
chelskell will lose 25 lbs by Labor day
*Eevey will lose 17 lbs by Labor day--4 down, 13 to go!
*Edzard will lose 15 lbs by Labor day
*Mesilla will lose 25 lbs by Labor day
*Chunkybanana: will lose 18 lbs by Labor day
Jbaby: will lose 25 lbs by Labor Day
*Flow: will lose 30 lbs by Labor Day
*Sockmonkey: will lose 27 lbs by Labor day--3 down 24 to go!
*Sam2007: will lose 60lbs by Labor day--5 down, 55 to go!
Jilly: will lose 30lbs by Labor Day
*KT: will lose 17lbs by Labor Day--2 down, 15 to go!
*Lekiha: will lose 20lbs by Labor Day--4 down, 16 to go!
Fitmom: will lose 40lbs by Labor Day
Jasmine: will lose 50lbs by Labor Day
Holly: will lose 35 lbs by Labor Day--6 down, 33 to go!
Catmint: will lose 35 by Labor Day--5 down, 30 to go!
*Debbie: Will lose 32 lbs by Labor Day--5 down, 27 to go!
*Dcapulet: will lose 20 lbs by Labor Day
*Strawberry: will lose 35 lbs by Labor day--13 down 22 to go!
*Aimin: will lose 15 lbs by Labor Day
*Dust: will lose 20 lbs by Labor Day--3 down 17 to go!
*Nina: will lose 20 lbs by Labor Day--4 down 16 to go!
Abe: will 25 lbs by Labor Day
*Dolly: will gain a max of 25lbs during pregnancy
*Luxor: will lose 34 lbs by Labor Day--4 down 28 to go!
*Barb: will lose 32 lbs by Labor Day--9 down 23 to go!
*Sno: will lose 34 lbs by Labor Day--15 down 19 to go!

Last edited by Snowbrocade; 06-21-2007 at 09:04 PM.
Snowbrocade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 12:48 PM   #297  
Goodbye Fat!

I hope everyone is have a good Thursday so far. Well I got on the treadmill today to do my three mile run and I just couldn't do it. I think I am going to have to resign myself to speedwalking for a while or hit the elliptical again. This baby just sits on my bladder when I run I think I should be running to the bathroom. Oh well it's all for the little one. I know the guy at the front desk wants to ask if I am pregnant because he keeps looking at me funny. I going to keep him guessing for a while and see if he gets the courage to ask soon.

Eevey, double workouts are great, just don't over do it and get discourage. If you just had a single burger from Wendy's that should be fine. How were your meals the rest of the day?

MyOwnSaboteur, I am praying for one of those baby's that sleeps through the night. My doctor keeps telling me to schedule schedule and schedule for the baby.

chunkybanana2 & Lekhika, I and I bet Sno will agree with you too that this has to be a lifestyle change. The biggest obstacle for me has been friends and family supporting this change though.

NightengaleShane,
dollypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 07:05 PM   #298  
How Bad do you want it?

S/C/G: 140/135.5/120

Height: 5'1"

Hi,

Another good day still on plan. The weights and cardio--even going up to the next biggest dumbell so I'm happy. BUT my weight went up again 2 pounds without an obvious reason. Big bummer. I just don't care, I am STICKING with this workout plan no matter what....

cuppa
cuppajoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 07:30 PM   #299  
I have less blubber!

S/C/G: 207/203/160

Height: 5'3"

Well I am down to 204 so that leaves me 24 lbs left to lose before labor day. I am not complaining though. Hopefully I will see 202-203 before my weigh-in Sunday. Yippeeeeee.

Hope everyone is doing Fantabulous!
sockmonkey70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 12:17 AM   #300  

Height: 5'6"

hi all 2 days n im on track !!!!!!!!yes!!!!hope u all keep it up toooooooo
strawberryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote