Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2006, 09:46 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 395/319/185

Height: 6' 1"

I am so lonely and bummed right now. First, it's TOM, and I've gained 5 pounds for it. stupid...stupidness. Second, I'm completely alone. It's so quiet here. I can't concentrate on homework cause all I can think about is how I was supposed to have a full night. I am so bummed right now. And, while I've aready eaten and am definitely not hungry, I want food. I really, really do. And, at the moment, I have nothing in my room and no cash for the VM, but I could easily get in my car and be to McDs in less than 5 mins. it's so freaking hard!
Old 10-29-2006, 01:38 AM   #32  
trouble

S/C/G: 240/219/160

Height: 5'4

well, 20 days binge free, as of my birthday 21 days as of saturday (not that day 19/20/21 really count - but gotta say stomach flu is at least good for something i suppose)

Missindy - Hang in there! I'm sorry you gained 5, but most of us gain at least a little during TOM, and rest assured it will probably go away shortly after. Please don't go to McD's, we know it's a disaster waiting to happen. Good luck, and keep trying hard we're here for ya!
Old 10-29-2006, 10:23 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 255/226/165

Missindy- I hope you didn't go to McD ...........from experience I know that it does NOT make you feel better it is never what I really want/ need to fix what is going on inside. For me it usually just makes me crave more food. Could you find a way to pamper yourself? Maybe a bubble bath, doing your nails, brush your teeth (works for me) or a nice walk.
I have done ok this weekend but me and dh had a little disagreement I really find it hard to be the only fat one in a family of super thin people. DH came home friday and said the most fattening food I could think of it took every thing that I had to say no and just eat a salad.
Ellis did you get to try any recipies. I only ate healthy but didn't get much chance to cook but I did get lots of outside exercise. I meet with a trainer Monday so hopefully I have at least lost fat. I am worried that my muscles are getting to big from eating to many calories.
telemetrynurse, thanks for the encouragement I am glad to hear that you didn't binge!!
We can do this!
Old 10-29-2006, 09:39 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 395/319/185

Height: 6' 1"

I didn't go to McDs. I did go to the store because I needed to get food. However, I got all healthy stuff, and I even got fruit which I haven't done in awhile. Course, I also paid a heck of a lot more than I usually do, but if it works... I'm totally ready for this week though. I'm going to do this.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:47 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 145/137/120

Missindy, I know exactly how you feel... I'm so glad you ended up bying healthful foods instead of Mc Crap. Yes, healthful food is generally more expensive, but it's a worthwhile investment in your physical & mental well-being. Plus, the cost of the long-term consequences of not taking care of your body and mind is infinitely higher... Let's have an awesome day tomorrow.

Well. Here's the verdict for last week (officially over, as of right now):

Binge-Free Days: 6/7
Saturday was EXCEPTIONALLY hard.

Best wishes to all of you for next week.

PS. I hate my scale.
Old 10-30-2006, 06:57 AM   #36  

Height: 5'-2"

Head on over to the new thread for the week, everyone!
Closed Thread