Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 05-06-2006, 11:38 AM   #1  

Default this is too funny NOT to share...

Yesterday I went to Wendy's and got one of their new frescata sandwiches. I got the club and asked for no mayo (cuts calories). They give me my sandwich and I'm on my way, but before I get home I check and see and yep, there is mayo on it. So I turn back around and go back to Wendy's, and on my whole ride back I'm thinking about whether I should give them mayoed sandwich back (like I always do), or keep the sandwich AND get the new one. I wanted to keep it, but for the next day, but the binger in me was worried that I'd eat them both that same day. Okay so I go and pick up my new sandwich, and I just drive off, I didn't give them the other one back. argh! But guess what.. I did GREAT! I came home, scraped off the mayo and had that one yesterday (because i had enough calorie allowance to do so.. I had hardly eaten that day) and I left the other one in a bag on the counter. I didn't eat it. So now we come to today, this morning I go and get my haircut, all the while thinking I'm gonna have that delicious sandwich waiting for me when I got home . I get home and I see half of the ciabatta bun on my sofa. Then a lettuce leaf on the floor. a slice of tomato on the counter. yeah, my dog isn't great at covering his tracks. So I go to the Wendy's bag on the counter and the other piece of bread is there, but no turkey, ham, or bacon. Turns out my freakin chihuahua dog got ON TOP of the counter and cleaned out my sandwich. LOL! I was mad, but suprisingly not as mad as I thought. I kinda laughed about it. I guess he helped me NOT eat it. I guess I SHOULD have just kept one. hahaha
Hungry2Live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 11:42 AM   #2  
I've had a rough week...

S/C/G: 245/234.5/230

I can't help but laugh! Although I would have been so frustrated!! I guess it was a sign that you weren't meant to have it
MtaTJac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 12:06 PM   #3  

Height: 5'-2"

THE HAND OF FATE!!!
That's great... thanks for sharing.
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 12:30 PM   #4  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

The Paws of Fate. LOL
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 01:27 PM   #5  
Elizabeth

S/C/G: 233/158/145

Height: 5'6

ONE more great reason to love dogs!!! He wasn't trying to "steal" your food, he was trying to save you from a binge!!! GOOD doggie
telemetrynurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 03:14 PM   #6  

I love that and I love the comments too... that's funny!
WaterWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 04:12 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 218/207/155

Height: 5'7"

Thats great that you can laugh about it!

But yay to you for actually having it left over for the dog to get into!!!!
mammasita is offline   Reply With Quote