Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 10-14-2012, 11:58 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 138/136/110s

Default I will not binge this week!

After a lot of obsessing about whether or not I am going to end up binging this week...- I hereby commit myself to ONE WHOLE WEEK of not binge eating. Just one week, and that's it.

I haven't had a whole week binge-free in months now. Weekends are fine, but weekdays are trouble!*

But no matter what, I'm not doing it this week. No matter how much I feel like I deserve it for losing weight, how hungry I am, how stressed I am, how much I overeat. I'm even giving myself permission to binge as much as I want the following week, if I need to, with no judgement. I just want to prove that I can get through a whole week without it.

I'm going to check in here every day, maybe a lot if I need to to let out the binge urge frustration! It's honestly scary to put myself out here and really commit to not binging, even just for a week, and not even allow myself the option...

Anyone else want to commit to a binge-free week with me? (:
mottainai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:22 PM   #2  

Oh my goodness, it should not be this hard to not binge every single day!

I've got plenty of classes and other things to keep me busy, and it would be extremely inconvenient to binge, especially since I know tomorrow is the day I'm most likely to binge and if I did today I would almost certainly do it again tomorrow. BUT STILL I was debating it on the bus this morning whether or not to do it!!

Feel like I'm going to binge tomorrow. But I'm at least going to try and control it and commit to not binging Wednesday or Friday, leaving myself the possibility of Thursday in-between to provide motivation to not binge the other days and risk missing classes. :/
Old 10-15-2012, 02:15 PM   #3  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

I'm with ya on this one! I have a hard time with bingeing and I'm going to join you in not bingeing this week!
Pink Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:44 PM   #4  

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mottainai View Post
...Feel like I'm going to binge tomorrow. But I'm at least going to try and control it and commit to not binging Wednesday or Friday, leaving myself the possibility of Thursday in-between to provide motivation to not binge the other days and risk missing classes. :/
I might be seeing this too simply, but it seems like you've already given up. Why don't you commit to NOT BINGING tomorrow and really try to stick to it? You haven't even gotten to the day yet and you've already thrown in the towel.
JossFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:57 PM   #5  

Lol, Jossfit, you're right, of course. I was just very frustrated earlier. Obviously that would be giving in WAY too soon.
I'm still committed! Had a good dinner tonight so I won't be actually too hungry or anything. Going to go into tomorrow with a positive attitude and assumption to make it through!