Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 05-02-2012, 10:39 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 170/*see ticker*/120

Height: 5'3

I'm going through the pre-final stress as finals don't start until the 14th. I've have really had the urge to binge and its been difficult not to give in. I can't wait until the day school is over, but then final stress will turn into stress from the waiting game for grades to come out, ugh going to be another rough month
SoCalCowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:45 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 334/304.8/165

Height: 5'9

ValRock, you can do it. I working on part on my essay to get some it over with. All that stuff I said is due next week and I'm pulling my hair. Good luck with your CAL final and paper, I barely made it on my test .*shudders* lol Even with your kids running around you are still focus on your school and health goals at the same time. Thats awesome right there. I hope I said that right, I could never get anything clear through my writing/typing.
ChouKoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:57 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 229/ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Just checking in and seeing how everyone is doing on their finals and eating? I have done good...one more to go. My most stressful...good luck all!
erh12275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 01:04 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/150

Height: 5'5

Well I MADE IT!

My last final was today.

I had a Low C in the class took the final today and found out I am a high C.. Couple more points and it would of been a B. (For Biology so I'm happy lol)

I actually made it without binging most the week. I did have a couple but it wasn't so bad... hope everyone else is doing good!
imnotperfect24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:23 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 334/304.8/165

Height: 5'9

Congrats, biology is just...a word I can't say on here. lol And to your non binging, finals don't start until Monday and I'm already overeating. ooops
ChouKoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:26 AM   #21  
Sam-I-Am

S/C/G: 324/see ticker/170

Height: 5'8

i just finished with finals yesterday (passed!) and i did overeat, but i went and bought a bunch of super healthy food, so my 'binge' consisted of a giant salad with extra pepperoni and tons of fresh veggies on it. so i dont really feel guilty
samcakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:43 AM   #22  
Katrina

S/C/G: 162/see ticker/130

Height: 5'6

I just finished finals last week.... which of course was my excuse to eat like a teenage boy. Although I told myself I would eat healthy.... it never happened. I was stressed and ate pretty much every bad thing in sight. Cookies, chips (ate a whole BIG bag to myself in less than 24 hours... I've never done that before) nachos, icecream... you name it, I ate it.

I am just thankful that I feel as if its "time to start fresh" with a new semester!... Here's to all of us University students! Woot!
Candeka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 06:29 PM   #23  

Update: actually I forgot about the Extra Credit I did in Biology so my Final grade is a B-.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:31 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

I like val rock's binging on tea. it's really hard to eat when your stomach is full of tea. too much water makes me sick.

I am not having finals. But I have a teenager and a 1 year old who is teething, I also have a very minimally there significant other--which gives me fits of rage. In between my teenager back talking me, him coming home late, and my 1 year old shreiking at me all day--I just want to pour chocolate all over myself.

I am in my bachelor's degree for my BSN thankfully I consider Mondays a break day. My next semester, I have to write a 20 page research project. I need to get a handle on myself before then.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:39 PM   #25  
I can do anything!

S/C/G: 267/Ticker/150 & BAMF

Height: 5'9.5"

How's everyone holding up??
Last final was today.
I'm DONE!! Done DONE DONEEEEE

I think I pulled all A's and a B. Not too shabby!

Annnnd it all begins again in 2 weeks. I'm crazy. Someone remind me that this is worth it!
ValRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 11:26 PM   #26  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValRock View Post
Last final was today.

Annnnd it all begins again in 2 weeks. I'm crazy. Someone remind me that this is worth it!

I cant remind you when I'm trying to remind myself. LOL
Old 05-15-2012, 06:09 PM   #27  
Prisoner to food

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotperfect24 View Post
So Finals week is what we college students call "Hel* Week"

I am knee deep in the stress of finals and studying and STRESS. I have already binged tonight and I want to go back for MORE.. AND it's only the first day of Finals week. Ugh! UGh! I feel so helpless right now.

Who else has finals? or just want to binge?

<-- what I feel like right now

By the way I LOVE smileys. LOL
Where do you go to college?
lunabar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:11 PM   #28  
Prisoner to food

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candeka View Post
I just finished finals last week.... which of course was my excuse to eat like a teenage boy. Although I told myself I would eat healthy.... it never happened. I was stressed and ate pretty much every bad thing in sight. Cookies, chips (ate a whole BIG bag to myself in less than 24 hours... I've never done that before) nachos, icecream... you name it, I ate it.

I am just thankful that I feel as if its "time to start fresh" with a new semester!... Here's to all of us University students! Woot!
Now that's some serious brain food!

If you get an A for every 1,000 calories you ate you'll make the Deans list!
Old 05-15-2012, 06:12 PM   #29  
Prisoner to food

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValRock View Post
Last final was today.

It is worth it Val and you look awesome in your photo!
Old 05-15-2012, 06:27 PM   #30  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunabar View Post
Where do you go to college?
University of Toledo.