Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 04-30-2012, 05:45 PM   #181  

S/C/G: 208/162/140

Height: 5"3

Quote:
Originally Posted by inglesita64 View Post
Swissy, if no-carbs made you feel bad, try low-carb to see if it keeps away the cravings. You may elimiante only refined sugar and cereals, and eat all the rest. Drink a lot of water and keep calm... Cravings diminish a lot, you'll see. But don't go hungry, because you will eat without control if you do. Start over, and never quit!
I did, I didn't quit feelings pass as always. Thank you!
The carbs weren't that low I am doing great now, I had weetabix, wholewheat crackers and brown spaghetti today and I'm happy if I had sweet muesli/white cereal, white crackers, white pasta I would be binging not because of the grams of carbs but if I eat the white carbs or no carbs I don't feel right I find it too easy to undereat without carbs and too easy to overeat with certain carbs. I know my limits more now because I have issues with food and certain foods can make me feel so anxious I can't just restrict my diet and sustain it for optimal nutrition.. yet.
One thing at a time, onwards to May, I have college finals but I aim to avoid a binge by buying one single portion of a food I'm craving and listen to how it makes me feel I can control that but If I buy the bigger packs in the shop and bring them home its all kinds of crazy, the same thing happens if I don't eat certain foods when I start thinking about them for a few days.

May=balance and portion and emotional control in a wobbly situation
swissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 05:59 PM   #182  

Height: 5'4

I've started a thread for May for whomever is in!
JossFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 09:29 PM   #183  

S/C/G: SW 136 CW 105 and maintaining

Height: 5.2

So we got to the end of the month! Tomorrow we start again, not focusing necessarily on weight loss but trying to eat healthy, not bingeing or sneak eating. It does not matter if we don't lose ANY weight! This is just to learn to be in control of our eating!
For those who of us who made it through April, no matter how many times we slipped, as long as we started over, kudos for all of us!!!!
inglesita64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:07 PM   #184  
too big to fail

Hooray for all of us working hard to make better choices in April!
Demosthenes is offline   Reply With Quote