Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 04-29-2010, 10:07 PM   #1  
Phy

Default Binge eating for the past 3 weeks...

I am a 6' 1" girl; about 5 years ago, I weighed 190 lbs. I lost the weight and became 140 lbs, which I maintained for 5 years. However, now I am in college, and the stress has gotten to be too much. I have been binge eating every day for the past three weeks, and over the past couple months my weight has now reached 180 lbs. I really want to lose weight over the summer - as soon as possible. Do you have tips? How should I start?

Thanks,
Phyllis
Phy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 09:55 AM   #2  
Caroline

S/C/G: 173/ticker/123

Height: 5' 5"

For me, I had to get help to deal with the binge eating. You might want to investigate treatment options while trying to lose weight. I went to an eating disorders program, which my insurance covered. Also, I did the regular things people do to lose weight- exercise and eating healthier.

To find treatment options, check out somethingfishy.org - they are an eating disorders site and have a treatment finder. If there is nothing in your area, a mental health counselor or nutritionist could help.

Keep posting.
motivated chickie is offline   Reply With Quote