Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 03-15-2010, 04:45 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 171/105/105

Height: 5'4"

Unhappy Feel Like Eating Everything!!!:(

Hi!

I had been doing pretty well for a week or so. I don't think I binged during that time. But these past few days, I just want to eat everything in sight Something rather nasty happened to the peanut butter, a trigger food for me, so in the trash it went. For about a week we didn't have any. Only good foods, and to be honest, I wasn't really interested in those either. No snacking. But as of three days ago, peanut butter and other trigger foods were brought back into the house. I'm have hidden the pb in the back pantry so it's not tempting me, but I don't know. Geez, I just feel like eating everything though! Help me

MrsLovett
MrsLovett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 04:54 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 243/190/150

Does it help to have a tiny nibble of peanut butter or does that just make it worse? I'm not really a binger, but I know that even when I was a "normal" size, if I wanted to eat something and ate something else instead, I just kept nibbling on things I didn't really want. Once I had a bit of what I was craving it was much easier for me.

Good luck and stay strong! You can do it!
Barb
angelskeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:02 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 171/105/105

Hi angelskeep,

I don't think I can even have my trigger foods in the house. My only problem is that not everyone in my house is a healthy eater, so they keep buying these things anyway. I've told them that these foods are a problem, and they just say that it's not a problem, so they keep buying the stuff anyway. Sugar must be my downfall, I think... it makes me want more and more crap foods. Hope today is a good day for everyone!

MrsLovett
MrsLovett is offline   Reply With Quote