Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 02-20-2009, 03:49 PM   #46  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 207.5/179/140

Height: 5'6

Day 3 went well and so far day 4 is going good. The weekend is always a really hard time for me. I need to stop viewing the weekend as party time and just think of it as any other day of the week...especially since my "party time" is just sitting home eating!LOL! Eating OP and getting 1 day of cardio in this weekend is going to be my goal.

munchievictim- WOO-HOOO on the 2lb loss! That is great!!! I'm not sure you have to make a certain number of posts to have a signature....I don't think the number of posts has really anything to do with it. I'm not 100% sure though. Try clicking on sombodys signature and see if it will take you to the site where you set them up at. I did mine so long ago I couldn't tell ya where to go. Good luck~

Have a fantastic weekend ladies~

Last edited by Tina30; 02-20-2009 at 03:52 PM.
Tina30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 06:46 PM   #47  

I rather blew it today although I did really well this morning
Special K cereal 1-cup/1 sm chicken wrapgrilledchickenRanchdress/cheese/small fries/diet gingerAle.

After 3 I lost it all....IceCream)Don't Ask>(, Sweetpotatoepie-1 pc./1 small chickwrap...

Yuk

ASoutherner

Last edited by ASoutherner; 02-20-2009 at 06:47 PM.
ASoutherner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 09:25 PM   #48  
Here We Go Again

S/C/G: 256 / TICKER / 140

Height: 5'3"

I ate a snickers bar today. But it fit into my plan so I'll still be at 1700 calorie for the day.

munchievictim - Yay for the loss!!
WormwoodDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 12:53 PM   #49  
Lowcarb Loser

S/C/G: 315/200.5/150

I think you have to be here a month to have a siggy ,cause I just got one and I've been here that long.
Another binge free day makes it three days and working on my forth day.
Starzmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 02:35 PM   #50  

Please say there'll be a FEB 30 thru March 6th BINGE FREE WEEK.

It's helping me actually quite a bit because although I'm blowing it left and right I know that in time I will calm down and actually have 3-4 days of non-binging and after that another week and another until I don't binge anymore.

Today is okay. Breakfast: 1-1/2 crumbly Bacon/Bowl Special K/Banana.1 small Coffee.
Snack; Small Yogurt with BB/SB's
Lunch: 1/2 Capicola Grinder w/Provolone Cheese, Tomato and Mayo.(6 inch) 1 Large Glass 1% Milk.

I hope that's all for today.

Good Luck to us all AND I LOVE READING ABOUT THE POUNDS LOST...it gives me incentive..more and more everyday

Be Well.

ASoutherner~
Old 02-22-2009, 02:03 PM   #51  

Hey can I join in ? I know the week is almost over but I can start my week now ??? Pretty please lol
MichelleARFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 05:34 PM   #52  

Sure Michelle...I'm hoping we get another Binge Free Week going...

Takc Care.

ASoutherner
Old 02-22-2009, 05:37 PM   #53  
Maintainer Wannabe

S/C/G: 161/143/135

Height: 5'7"

Anyone is welcome to join at any time. If I am around in the morning I'll start a new thread, but whoever gets here first can do it.

I am on day 6 today, hoping to keep it together at least until Saturday's dreaded swim party.
WardHog is offline   Reply With Quote