Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 03:07 PM   #106  

hello everyne, how are you all doing? I binged on monday, but apart from that ive been eating okay for about 2 weeks, amazing for me!!

I m feeling the urge to binge, so i thought i better get bck on here to help me out.
I WILL NOT BINGE, WILL NOT RUIN ALL M GOOD EFFORT SO FAR. i want toast, with lots of lovely butter all over it, lots and lots!!! toast is SO yumy!!! and ice cream...ahh...ben and jerrys cookie dough!! but i wont have that, i am going to KEEP THIS UP for as long as i can, i love the feeling of being healthy and eating yummy fruits!!!

anyway, hpe u r all well!!
Old 11-28-2007, 03:27 PM   #107  
mdl
whole foods bakery queen

jude--that is awesome girl!! whatever, so its still a habit to reach for food. it will not always be like that...

and dusty18- good for you! sometimes i have to just say to myself "ok stop relax you aren't eating anything else for the day, go to bed watch movies surf the net, clean your apt, lick your self til you fall asleep"

positive momentum my dears
Old 11-29-2007, 12:00 AM   #108  

S/C/G: 180/130/130

Height: 5'5

dusty88 - Awesome!!

Remember, if you want that stuff, you can have some...a small portion, somewhere outside of your house where you CAN'T eat too much of it.
Old 11-29-2007, 02:28 PM   #109  
I'm a Loser ;)

S/C/G: SCG: 255/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

I so totally want to sit and eat a box of Crunch 'N' Munch right now *whines*

Not sure why. Odd.

Last edited by tamaralynn; 11-29-2007 at 02:30 PM.
Old 11-29-2007, 02:46 PM   #110  

tamara,

I had a thought about that stuff last night! Not even really a 'I want it,' but a 'That stuff is kinda good.'
One night (awhile ago) I went over to my sister's for some drinks and movies, and instead of eating supper, I got a box of that. I ate the whole thing, and it made me feel SO sick. Every time I eat too much and drink at the same time, it makes the effect on my stomach TEN times worse.
So I reassured myself that having the whole box was NEVER worth it, and the thought went away.
Old 11-29-2007, 06:01 PM   #111  

thanks for the support- it really does help!! right now im craving lots of cereal...yum yum!! But ive had my food for today, im about to go to sleep....

i always get hungry at night! grrr!!! hopefully tomoro will be another binge free day, woohoo!! take care x
Old 11-30-2007, 08:12 AM   #112  
Geek and like it.

Location: i am neither greek nor athenian, but a citizen of the world.

Hi chicks, what's up?

cereal is so evil! I had to stop keeping a box in my room and switch to single-sachet servings of porridge which u have to microwave before eating. I've basically been overeating healthy food this week, but on the other hand have had lots of exercise, so shall see in the morning what the scale says...

also I'm going home for xmas tomorrow. they call it a holiday, but you should see the reading list still it will be nice not to be so responsible for a while. I've resolved to cook a lot for me and my mum because - I don't know if anyone else finds this - sometimes if I've spent the time to cook a meal I end up wanting to eat less of it. I'm more likely to overeat convenience food or if someone else cooks for me. I won't be able to post so much cos I have to use dial-up at home, but I'll still be around
- Season's Greetings - xx
Old 11-30-2007, 10:32 AM   #113  
Sleek and Fit. Finally.

S/C/G: 159/139.4/135

Height: 5'5"

Are we allowed to post our actual binges? If we didn't make it here in time to stop them?

I've been eating such **** lately.

Haven't had a full out binge.... Okay that's a lie I totally have. they aren't binges compared to last year, but they are mini binges none the less.

Hello sugar, hello cookies, hello muffins, chocolate... Hot chocolate, biscotti, chocolate cupcakes and chocolate chip banana muffins. gggrrrrr. I have to stop. I have to just eat healthy. Sugar = not such great feelings.

It's one small step backwards after a good many forwards. I just have to remember that... Forgive myself and move on.

Last edited by Cats tongue; 11-30-2007 at 10:34 AM.
Old 11-30-2007, 12:22 PM   #114  

Me23 - Cold cereal just doesn't do it for me, so I don't purchase it. My boyfriend likes kinds that I don't care for, so I don't have to worry about bingeing on it. It used to be a trigger food, though, because finger foods = overeating!

Have a wonderful holiday!

Cats tongue - Sure, you can post actual binges. You are absolutely right...forgive yourself and move on. Best wishes!
Old 11-30-2007, 04:06 PM   #115  
mdl
whole foods bakery queen

post your binges away!! you will see my doozies on here!!

and i cant keep cereal in my apt. in fact i cant keep much in my apt at this juncture....lazy bachelorette is what i tell myself. in reality i dont wanna stuff myself with food and that is the best way for me to prevent it. makes me actually think before i eat

in fact i am not sure if i am hungry right now but the boredom/need to feel loved pull is there. i am going to take a walk. F**Ck this boredom sh*t
Old 11-30-2007, 04:08 PM   #116  

Thumbs up

mdl - You always sound so determined and resolved in your posts these days. You go, girl!
Old 11-30-2007, 05:14 PM   #117  
Ima bundle *' emotion

just found this and love the idea...i will definetly be back. for now i need to rest my eyes. lol
Old 11-30-2007, 08:23 PM   #118  

Welcome, Extrinsic Rapture! We're glad to have you
Old 12-01-2007, 03:48 AM   #119  

urgh, had waaaaaaaay too much toast lasat night. il call it a binge, but i didnthave massive amounts, hpefully wont affect the number on my scale when i weigh myself on mond morn. i feel totally in control today, yay!
this forum is definately helping me stay on track.
keep up the gd work everyone
Old 12-01-2007, 03:46 PM   #120  

Yay, dusty88!!!!

I feel that way, too! Here's to a great Saturday
Closed Thread