Old 04-02-2006, 09:14 AM   #76  
250/ticker/160

Height: 5"9

I'm thinking of going into OWL. I need to complain for a second about how SICK I am of fats, meats, greasy stuff and eggs. and salad, I'm tired of salad.

b: ate 2 eggs
l: chicken and a veggie
s: shake
bnbsmommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 10:11 AM   #77  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

I know how you feel Lace, my system just wont let me eat like that anymore.

Still going strong...

Breaky~ protein/fibre shake & banana

Lunch~ salmon patty and 1/2 cucumber

Supper~ bbq'd chicken, 1/2 cup brown rice and heaps of broccoli

Snacks if needed, bowl of veggies.
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 04:25 PM   #78  

Hey Lacey...I know how you feel. Sometimes the grease can really get to ya. I had some stawberries last night and they were dreamy. I think we need to move into owl just to keep ourselves satisfied. I don't continue adding food, but I do enjoy things that are OWL approved every once in a while. Good luck Lacey.

@ work: steak tips and mushrooms, water, few macs
L: egg salad, pork steak
D: chicken, salad, green beans

hope you all are having a great day.
M&Gmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 05:56 PM   #79  

Lacey, How long have you been on induction? You have come so far and are getting so close to your goal, maybe OWL would be a good idea - kind of start working out of the losing stage and into the maintaining stage. Good Luck!

I had a lot of events the past two days and was NOT good. So, after 12 days on induction and 2 days off, I woke up this morning to find its TOM and I weigh the EXACT same as I did two weeks ago. Hopefully some of that is TOM gain and I will see some type of a loss?

Anyhow, I am going to not dwell on the past two days and see how fast I can get back into ketosis.

Hope all are well!
BaileySG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 11:47 PM   #80  
250/ticker/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaileySG
Lacey, How long have you been on induction?
I've been on induction about 10 months now give or take some mixed drinks and a box of girl scout cookies

I'm going to read the book for the fifth time and go from there.

How is everyone?!? Sorry I'm not in here more, things have been busy, but that's good!!

Lace
Old 04-03-2006, 07:06 AM   #81  
Baby Steps

Sounds like a plan if that's what it takes to continue on like you have been!! WTG on recognizing it instead of just going off plan!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 07:10 AM   #82  
Baby Steps

I think instead of weight loss being my goal I should make exercising regularly and daily intake of water my goal. Start with the basics
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 09:26 AM   #83  
250/ticker/160

Brenda: that does sound like a good idea. I need to jump back on the exercise train too!

today
b: 2 eggs
l: salad
s: shake
Old 04-03-2006, 10:17 AM   #84  

Good idea Brenda. Gotta get that water in, no matter how hard it is. I think its very important.

@ work: lo steak, green beans, mac. nuts, 2 string cheese
After I wake up: shake
D: Chicken, salad, veggie of some sort
Old 04-03-2006, 02:57 PM   #85  
Mommy of Skye and Sam!

S/C/G: 203/188.5/160

Height: 6'0"

sorry haven't checked in.. insane weekend...

B- ww toast w/nsa blueberry spread
S-veggie soup
L-salmon salad
D-homemade spaghetti sauce w/zucchini noodles
Josian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 09:26 AM   #86  
250/ticker/160

I'm fasting today so it's water for me.
Old 04-04-2006, 12:15 PM   #87  
Mommy of Skye and Sam!

S/C/G: 203/188.5/160

Height: 6'0"

Today's eats:

B-no sugar added berry applesauce, then oatmeal w/ ff milk.
S-matermozzeroni
S-TT bar
D-veggie soup, chix wings with no sauce
Josian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 04:31 PM   #88  

eggs, canadian bacon
pork roast, salad
Old 04-04-2006, 08:40 PM   #89  
250/ticker/160

ok, yeah, so umm....I wanted to fast to drop into deep ketosis. Instead four o'clock came and I drove to town, got 'groceries' and then procceded to make myself and eat:

an entire package of SF pudding
a HUGE bowl of cottage cheese, PB & SF pudding blended together
a 44 oz. diet pepsi
and 3 containers of SF Jello.

that was the first time I've tried to fast and I've learned my lesson. My body and mind are just not strong enough to do that. What the **** am I doing to myself???? The old me is thinking that she can take over and that just isn't going to happen. I will just have to STEP IT UP with exercise and eating because I AM going to reach 150 and my stubborn big ol fat pig in my head is just going to have to freakin' deal with it!!!!

ok, I realize that I sound like a psycho but I needed to get that all out. So thanks for lovin' the psycho in me

Lace
Old 04-05-2006, 01:06 AM   #90  
Going to ONEderland

Fasting is always easiest the second day! The first day of any fast is difficult. It is like dropping into ketosis really fast, and we all know that path into ketosis is hard even when doing it the LC way. With fasting it is harder, but quicker. Don't feel bad. It certainly isn't for everyone. I think for me it is the hardest thing to remember that I'm fasting when I've made that decision (at least the first day). You are so used to taking little "nibbles" of things or even licking your fingers after you get some food on them that you have prepared for someone else. Even those little tastes are something to avoid if you are trying to fast.

I haven't done more than a one day fast in a VERY long time. I think I could do it easily, the hard part would be having the energy to work, deal with the family, cook for them etc while fasting. I once went 8 days with nothing but water, and could have gone longer but it was worrying my mom and she talked me out of it.

Still the weight loss is wonderful on a fast, and the lack of hunger is amazing (after the first day that is), but the cold and the tiredness (or lack of energy) is difficult. I've known people who really thought fasting was good for them. They felt it "cleansed" the body or something. I remember one lady telling us that if you fast to the point of being "cleansed" that your breath and your sweat doesn't "smell". I always wondered about that since I never fasted for that long... She was (in some ways) a little nutty about it, so I wouldn't put too much stock in her words. Still she had a system where she just did it and kind of put life on hold for awhile while fasting. Didn't cook for her family etc during that time. I always thought that was a little odd, maybe even unbalanced. But I did always wonder about whether there was any truth to the idea that fasting could make it so that your body didn't have odor.
SherryA is offline   Reply With Quote