Old 01-13-2006, 07:10 AM   #31  
Baby Steps

Bec: How'd the WI go? I don't see your tracker at all right now, so I'm going to have to rely on what you tell Good luck!! And I'm thinking the creamer would be as many carbs as my SF cappuchine? I'll have to check it out

Robin: It's great to hear about your jeans. I'm SO envious of you! I'm looking forward to MY clothes getting loose WTG!!!!

Susan: Isn't it just like TOM to mess up a good thing? Sounds like you got some exercise in (bowling) last night. WTG on staying on track

Well, I've not stepped on the scale and I'm not going to until tomorrow. I exercised yesterday but not w/DH. At least it was a little bit. Today I've got shopping (blech) to do. Then oldest DD is having a friend stay over. That should be ROWDY! I've got a kink in my neck. Doesn't hurt. Just annoying because it's not allowing me to move my neck and shoulders w/out "pulling". Just hopefully that's ALL it does!! Sunday I've got to get up w/the others from my character development class and talk---about the class. I HATE talking in front of people and I think that's what the tightness is coming from. I'll see if DH can crack my back when he gets home. Maybe that'll loosen it up. I HOPE SO!! Ok. Time to get the kids up and the day going.
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 07:27 AM   #32  
Atkins Lover

Susan~glad you got to relax. watch out on the drinks though, they have been my downfall before. some drinks have lots of carbs and there are others that don't have any or just a few.

Brenda~WOO HOO on working out even if it was w/out dh. I hope you get that kink out of your neck!!! GOOD LUCK w/your presentation on Sunday. I don't know why you aren't seeing my tracker, it's there when I look, hmmmm.

Robin~Ahhh, would have loved to sleep in. KUDOS on the pants. I can't wait to get to that point.

Well ladies, I must confess, yesterday was a bad day all the way around. The buffet and then dh ordered a pizza at bedtime after our "workout", he was trying to be nice and sweet and I appreciate it and I didn't eat the WHOLE thing, which there is a time I would have and at that time of night not much else can do. It was a thin crust w/barely any sauce w/cheese and pepperoni. I drank WELL OVER 100ozs of water yesterday trying to compensate for the lunch I had and I'm thinking that that is why there is no gain and no loss in scale today. Which is GOOD!!! THERE will be a change on Monday though. NO IF'S &'S OR BUTS!!! I did 15 minutes of aerobics yesterday, 25 reverse stomach crunches and then was gonna ride at least 15 minutes on the bike last night but phone calls just didn't allow for it but I did get in 5mins on the bike which was 1/2 a mile, only because I tried riding slow while on the phone, didn't work. Soooooo today is ds's pictures and some more shopping and then some business work and then house cleaning. We have company coming over on Saturday for lunch and for supper on Sunday. Hope everyone has a great & OP day & weekend!!
beckamundo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 10:40 AM   #33  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Good Morning

Brenda~ its just the one leg thats loosened up You'll get there, in no time!! I susupect within the next week, you're going to find your cloths fitting looser! Keep up the great work! Good luck at your talk this weekend!

Bec~ did you toss the crust out? Sounds like you have a busy weekend too. Keep your wits about you, and you will do fine.

Things are going pretty good, the in my head has been dorment for quite a while now....and I DO NOT want to wake her!! My muscles are sore, and my muscles in my back are sore....all the good kind of sore. I must be doing something right, because when I got the tape measure out to see if my rigt leg was littler, it was!!! By a whole inch!! and a couple other inches were gone too in place Im thrilled about.

I have a question for you ladies....(busty ladies) where do you buy your bras? I dont want to go to victoria secret for my bras, because I have issues with paying $30.00+ for a bra!!. Im getting into sizes that are very hard to find. I still have the boobs, but my chest size is decreasing quite a bit. So.....any help would be appreciated!

Alright, I had better get moving, dh is nattering at me to get ready Have a great day ladies
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 11:33 AM   #34  
250/ticker/160

Height: 5"9

Robin: WTG on the inch lost, WOOHOO!!! Have you checked ebay for VS bras?? I'm not bustly, but that's where I get most of my VS from

Susan: hang in there, TOM is ALWAYS the hardest for me. It's always good to see the loss again when it's over though!

Bec: Pizza sounds so yummy! That would be hard to resist

Going to see biological father this weekend and do Christmas. He hasn't seen me since 50+ pounds ago and I can't wait to see if he notices

Have an excellent day today girls!!
bnbsmommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 02:10 PM   #35  
Baby Steps

Bec: Well, don't worry about the slip now. Just remember to get right back on track I can see your ticker now lol

Robin: If you're looking for sexy bra's, I can't help you on that one. I've not worn one of THOSE in ages. I go for support (you know, the kind that when you run holds you in place so you don't bonk yourself in the head or strain "something"? ). I wear sports bra's. Pretty basic ones. And I'm with you...I refuse to spend that much on bra's. I think the most I've paid for a bra is $7 (I know, I'm pretty cheap. lol)

Lacey: There's no way your biological father COULDN'T notice the difference in you!! Have a great weekend!!

Well, looked at the carb count for the SF creamers and there's less in my cappuccino than in those. So I'll stick to that, I think. But I do want to cut it out of my every day life and just keep it for maybe a once a week treat Or when I REALLY need to wake up. lol. Well, off to exercise
Have a great weekend everyone
Old 01-13-2006, 03:29 PM   #36  
Lovin' Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady_adnerb
Lacey: There's no way your biological father COULDN'T notice the difference in you!! Have a great weekend!!
I agree Lacey, and if he doesnt say anything, don't let it get to you. From what I remember you have said about him, you would be best to take what he says with a grain of salt. Have a nice weekend.

Ive never thought about checking ebay for vs stuff?! I'll give it a look. Not so much fancy stuff, but something that isnt padded, or have those enhancer pieces....cripes Im big enough!!! I dont want contoured either, but seamless, a bit of stretch (not much tho) and pretty colours! This is proving to be quite difficult. When dh and walked in the mall today, I dragged him into vs and fredericks. My size is definitely changing, and its very hard to find. The bras in vs have gone UP!!! one was 36$ and another was 41$ Nope, I dont think so!!

Anyway, enough about my boobs Got my walk in, think I just might go do my ubwo now instead of after supper. Get it out of the way.

I'll check back later....have a nice afternoon
Old 01-13-2006, 08:27 PM   #37  
Baby Steps

Robin: Your DH is SO cool! I don't think I could get MINE into a VS!!! I'd like pretty bra's...but I also like to be supported Anyone have a clue how to find something like THAT without paying gobs for it??

Well, 1 mile WATP done...and I almost broke out the new exercise tape I got for Christmas..but I was in my jeans and t-shirt and didn't want to sweat THAT much. I DEFINITELY have to get rid of the SF cappucchino...I'm drinking WAYYY too much of it!! And not enough water. Going to do better tomorrow
Old 01-13-2006, 09:40 PM   #38  
Lovin' Life

You can get really pretty bras at walmart and target, but Im getting into sizes that they dont carry. Im at a really odd shape right now. I love some of the ones Ive found there. They do the lift and seperate thing....no uniboob!! lots of support, and they make you feel pretty darn sexy!! I dont think Ive paid more than 10$ each at those places for my bras. Getting him into vs isnt hard at all....first he asked if we were going in to buy something special....but when I told him no, he moaned and said.....in true little kid fashion....."aw, do I have to?" yes he did He thinks place like that for women are truly secret squirrel stuff that he will never understand I'll tell him you think he's cool......he likes that he really likes it when my dd tells him he's way cool!!! Not to shabby for a 56 yr old man! He really puts on the act for her, with the tilted hat, and the rap theme moves he makes. She just rolls her eyes......then mimics quite well. I always wonder what my ex thinks of it when she pulls it on him

Well, Im off to bed......I was going to try to stay up and watch the book of daniel, but there is no way Im going to make it. It was awesome last week, dh and I laughed like crazy, but its on too late

Had a successful day
Old 01-14-2006, 07:10 AM   #39  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Robin with DD well honestly DDD I have to go for support only and the sports bras just do not do it. I usally go for the platex at walmart. but honestly avon has some for 18 that are some one told me a great comfort and comes in DDD they do have a web site some place check it out, or penneys you are going to have to pay about 20 for a decent bra that will hold you up. As for running (when that was possible I double bagged reg bra and sports bra there for I stayed in place with the cup support and they did not stick out so far I could not see the tread mill.

Draged DH out to look at cars and did not find some thing that hit me so I guess it will have to wait, but I promise dhim dinner and we got time to eat and he just moaned that he hates to eat with crowds and so we did not go and eat I had nothing in the house not even some hot dogs so i ate nothing and then got hungry and stuffed my face with cereal should not have done that but got messed up. today is antoher day and will do better I may even get my water in!!
nasus40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 10:11 AM   #40  
Lovin' Life

Good Morning

It was 51F yesterday, and its snowing like crazy this morning Go figure!

Sue~ I never thought to check avon....I have them in my fav's. I dont mind spending 20$ for a good bra either, but when they get up into the 35's and 40's its just ridiculous! .....next time dh doesnt want to go out when there is nothing in the house to eat....go without him

I had a horrible sleep last night, for some reason, my senses were "hyper" is the only word I can think of to explain it. I was TOO hot, smells were assaulting my nose, and I could hear every word being said outside at 3am it was very strange. (our street for some reason is very busy in the middle of the night....much more busy than daytime)

Im still op, and doing pretty good. Talked to my mom last night, and she's still op too, but craving chocolate pretty bad. She was going to make up some chocolate fluff. She sounded better when we got off the phone. Sometimes that helps alot...just get on the phone and talk to somone, to take your mind off what your mind thinks it wants. I forgot to ask her if she used her treadmill yet. She said she had been walking....so maybe?

Anyway, Im off, its time to head out to starbucks and our walk in the mall...have a great day ladies!
Old 01-14-2006, 11:09 AM   #41  
Baby Steps

Robin: I'll have to check at wal-mart for pretty, supportive bra's. Have fun at starbucks

Susan: Sorry to hear you didnt' get to go out to eat. Good job getting back on track.

Well, added a bit of stress in my life---"fight" with my cousin. I won't go into it, let's just say I've got a lot of praying and thinking on what to do about this situation!! Did good---started off by scraping the toppings off a piece of pizza, ate that, then proceeded to take a bite from the crust. Swallowed that, looked at the crust, thought "what on EARTH?" and promptly threw it away. I need to get a new tape measure--can't find mine. So I'm going to pick one up hopefully today and then measure tomorrow. WI went well--down 1 pound. Better than up I say!! Ok. Off to get some water.
Old 01-15-2006, 09:22 AM   #42  
Lovin' Life

Good Morning

Well, I had a head on collision with a bag of marshmallows and a bag of pretzels last night I havent a clue what came over me So Im back at it today. Have 8oz of water already in, protein shake drank, and some walking planned for today! I was going to take the day off, but I think I have some stuff to work off!

Not much else happening....have a great sunday ladies

Last edited by RobinW; 01-15-2006 at 12:57 PM.
Old 01-15-2006, 11:38 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 210/160/150

Default Thought I was doing sooo good..

I have picked back up on my work outs and can see the weight coming down. I'm sure I need to keep up at the gym to continue. Even considering braving the wind today to walk since the gym is closed.

Went shopping yesterday for a nice "office" type outfit for a big whooha for work next weekend. I still had to get a size 18, but it actually looks nice and flattering. Was a great deal at Dillards for $20. Funny thing is that I had several outfits to try on and they were smaller than the first one. So I didn't even try the others on - no point in getting depressed. For the first time in my life I actually enjoy clothes shopping, altho I have only bought new for special occassions.

For my everyday clothes I won't buy new until the old ones are falling off. I did hit goodwill and found a pair of jeans a size smaller than I wear now. They fit okay - but I know in a week or two they will be perfect.

I really boo-boo'd while shopping yesterday. I was starved and since DH didn't go with me I didn't want to eat alone. So I bought a Low Fat Orange Julius strawberry drink. Seemed like the best option. Looked it up last night and it had like 98 carbs. Holy Cow. But I feel like since exercising that I have been in pretty heavy Ketosis, so hopefully it won't slow me down.

Wow, I'm glad I started posting. Kinda nice to share my ups and downs without being judged.
EZLoper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 01:01 PM   #44  
Lovin' Life

nope no judging here EZ, but will be quick to tell you what for when you need a kick in the butt I have found when Im out in a mall and Im stuck for food, I stop into the gnc or similar place...most malls around here have something like that, and pick up a protein shake to tie me over until I get home. Now I carry a little ziplock bag with my protein powder in it, in my purse.

Still hangin in there....having a ruff day of it. Im off for my walk in about 15 min....have to wait until I go p again
Old 01-15-2006, 10:22 PM   #45  
Baby Steps

Dang. 1 1/2 donuts jumped into my mouth tonight. And of course, no water to be found. I'm thinking that the cappuccino while keeping me awake isn't helping with the water consumption. So I'm thinking I'm going to have to give it up. Tomorrow's going to be busy (my sister is having an operation) so I'm not sure if I'll have a chance to pop in tomorrow AM. Going to be a hectic week, actually from the look at the calendar. ARGH!!!