Old 10-25-2005, 09:10 AM   #16  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Morning,
You all seem to be hanging in there, a little at a time...one pund at a time...

The weather is crap here. I was supose to take the car in for service but changedit to Friday. I have a cough and I seem to be really dragging.

Took my son to the dentist this moorning for 7:15 that makes for an early morning! I need to curl up with the pup for a nap on the couch today and rest up for puppy class tonight.

I have a project for the temple I have to get out the door so a to all and keep plugging away.
L144S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 09:57 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 156/156/128

Height: 5'3"

Hello all! Guess what.....I hit my target!!!!!! Woo hoo!
aovercast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 10:09 AM   #18  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Good for you audrey! You must feel great...Keep up the good work and Enjoy that trip to see Dh
L144S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 11:14 AM   #19  

Yippee For Everyone!

I Did Not Stop By Yesterday For A Chat Cause I Was A Big Cheater This Weekend.. But Now That I Have Read All The Chats From Yesterday.. Well.. I Am Not Alone! I Am So Crazy......... Why In The Heck Do We Do This? I Did Not Cheat At All The Last Time I Tried Atkins.. And My Weight Just Fell Off! But This Time, It Seems Like Every Day Is A Huge Struggle To Pass On The Carbs! Lord Help Me!

I Am Gonna Do This!
Corn Fed in Iowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 11:49 AM   #20  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Good Morning

Im here, not so op yesterday, but today is another day! Dil ended up in the hospital night before last. The ambulance woke us up (they live next door) So dh spent the night there with the grandkids. Looks like she has another blood clot in her lungs. So....things are a bit off kilter around here.

I'll check back later...have a good day everyone
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 12:26 PM   #21  
Atkins Lover

Audrey~KUDOS on the loss and hitting your goal!!! YOU GO GIRL!!! Keep up the good work and pretty soon you will hit your next goal! Enjoy the time w/your hubby!

Brandy~You can do this. Just keep saying bad carbs, bad bad carbs. Keep your head up and you will lose the weight!!

Robin~I have you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!! Keep us informed as to what is going on!

I'm doing okay today so far. Water stinks...only 12ozs down. I just can't stand the taste of water right now. Not making any sense to me!!

Keep OP chickies!
beckamundo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 01:48 PM   #22  
Baby Steps

BNB:

Bec: Enjoy your bike ride. And I know what you mean about the water not doing a thing for you. It is SO hard for me NOT to go and buy a soda. That would take care of this headache and tiredness....but I don't even want to go there because I want to do w/out. I want to do without. So you slug that water down and you'll feel better too.

L: The weather here if COLD. We were in the 30's this morning. Guess I should turn the heat on soon, huh?

Audrey: WTG!! That is AWESOME that you met your goal!! Keep up the FANTASTIC work!! Hubby's REALLY going to get a shocker!! lol

Brandy: You just stated EXACTLY what has been running through my mind. I mean, I've DONE this before. The weight DOES come off. Why is this so hard? I KNOW I feel better when I'm OP so WHY am I doing this to myself. Yup....everything's been said. So WE just have to get back OP and stay there for our sakes.... Deal?

Robin: Sorry to hear about your DIL. Hope everything goes well! And try not to worry about being OP right now. Sometimes it's easier not to worry about the food when you're stressing. You'll get back to it!

Half the water intake is done......groceries are bought (all legal except the girls breakfast bars and such).....and I even walked around the store longer than I had to so technically exercise is in. rofl. Lunch was a salad w/some chicken breast chunks in it. YUMMY!! I probably eat TOO much salads but oh well, it's good!! I'll be weighing myself in the morning and if I have to I'll adjust my ticker. Time to get ready for Girl Scouts.
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 08:31 PM   #23  
250/ticker/160

Height: 5"9

Audrey, I'm SO HAPPY for you! Awesome job! I'm watching the biggest loser right now Did anyone notice that the atkins website is all messed up? I had my measurements on there and now I can't find them Does anyone have a direct link to the 'my atkins' or did they totally delete it?

Lace
bnbsmommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 07:01 AM   #24  
Baby Steps

Default Wednesday

Lacey: Sorry, can't help with the Atkins website.

Forgot to mention today youngest DD has a field trip and I'm chaperone for it. We're going cave exploring. So there's more exercise there. Why couldn't they do that when it was WARM out though???? So needless to say I won't be getting all my water in because I don't think they have bathrooms in caves. lol Otherwise I'm doing good eating and drinking wise. Haven't stepped on the scale yet....that's where I'm heading next. I'll post (and fix) tomorrow.
Old 10-26-2005, 03:02 PM   #25  
Lovin' Life

Old 10-26-2005, 04:52 PM   #26  
Baby Steps

Robin: How's it going?

Well, I lost 4 of the 5 pounds. So I'll just up my ticker to that and call it square. lol. Going to the caves was fun....until we got to one of the caves and we had to go DOWN a ladder. I didn't go--chickened out of that one. But I went through all the other crawling caves so was proud of myself for that one. Now I've got to go wash the cave dust out of my hair.
Old 10-26-2005, 05:17 PM   #27  
Lovin' Life

sounds like you had a great time Brenda....mind you, your alot more brave than me, I dont know it I could crawl around in caves

Well.....I have mice and I seriously HATE mice!! Dh and I will be heading out tonight to home depot to pick up supplies. If they get up to the main floor, dh is going to be sooooooooooooo sorry!!!!! If I wasnt so allergic to cats, we'd be borrowing the neighbours for a few days!! GEEZZZZ!!!

My eating is still off, and Im still ticked about that too. I WILL be ready tomorrow! I have everything I need, so there isnt any reason to be putting it off.

Brenda! Great going on loosing the 4lbs!

I'll check back later! Audrey???? Are you gone yet??? Have a great time!
Old 10-26-2005, 05:37 PM   #28  

Brenda - Fantastic job on losing the 4 pounds!!!! That's great! Way to go girl!!!

Eating for me has been pretty good. I need to get in more water though! I'm determined not to weigh until Monday and see how I've done.

Robin - Ugh, I hate mice too! They're just icky! And mouse traps are so gross... Good luck with getting rid of those little buggers!

-Sarah
SkinnyAgainSoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 07:01 PM   #29  
250/ticker/160

Height: 5"9

Audrey: I noticed on your diet for the day you ate an atkins wrap..I didn't even know they made them! Do you eat the tortilla too? I'm thinking of eating everything except the tortilla..

anyone know how many carbs that would take off? teehee

Brenda: FOUR pounds, that's fantastic!!! Way to stick in there!!

Robin: Right about this time is when they're bad in farm houses (like mine!) too..the little guys are looking for somewhere warm to nest and have more babies. Hope you're rid of the nasty varmints very soon!

I walked a couple of miles with the family this evening. Not my favorite set-up as my 3 year old gets tired, her 3 steps to each one of ours..poor baby. On a good note, she crashed as soon as we came home It's TTOTM and I just want to eat all the time! Not even hungry, just want food, I am so weird!

Lacey
bnbsmommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 07:08 AM   #30  
Atkins Lover

Morning all! Sorry I was MIA yesterday. Oldest DD didn't have school so I scheduled family pictures and family day out so didn't get to get on here. Got lots of walking in but had a chinese buffet for lunch. I was good though...I didn't 'pig' out. I didn't do good on my water intake either, maybe 30ozs if I was lucky. I'm having a hard time getting my water intake back up for some reason. I did ride my bike Tuesday night for about 7mins=a little of a mile. Kept the heart rate up over 77. I rode again this morning for the same amount of time and same distance. Today the plan: Shake for breakfast, lunch and a salad for supper w/tuna, cucumbers, eggs, cheese, mushrooms and ranch dressing. I will have mozzarella sticks for snack between breakfast and lunch and lunch and supper. I'm gonna really try to get my water in, but can't guarntee it.

Brenda~Great job on the loss!! You go girl!! Staying OP w/your induction is really giving you the results. Keep it up girl!!

Robin~Mice......YUCK!!! I'm the same way and I always on dh's butt to get the decon up in the attic. Oh well, I guess you can't blame them for wanting some place warm to live to huh.

I'll do more personals later...got to get dd ready for bus.
beckamundo is offline   Reply With Quote