Old 09-16-2004, 08:44 PM   #16  

Hi there!
I hope everyone had a great day! I had 9 hours of school today so I didn't get to read and post today.

Brenda: No torte! no no no no! Have you ever tried ricotta cheese spread out over a plate with splenda and cinnamon sprinkled on it? It's really yummy. I was reading another board (the Dr.Phil one) and saw where someone put up a sign on the fridge that said "How's that working for you?" I've watched Dr.Phil a few times so I've heard it before, but what a good idea ya know? I ended up puting one up on my desk and one on the ole fridge and I have to confess, It has helped me stay on track. Everytime I eat my eggs or salmon or salad ect I say "...it's working great Phil thanks" hehe...it always makes me laugh, but it's also a constant reminder that I can be as strong as I want to be. Stay OP girly...you won't regret it! Hugs!

Theo's girl: I wish I knew an alternative to choc shakes and fries. I think if I had a taste I'd lose my mind

Jane: Yeah!!! 3 lbs will be a snap for you...you sound like you are focused and on track!

Jina: It feels great when people notice doesn't it.

Marie: Yikes, I remember when thongs were someting I wore on my feet This body was never thong ready even when I was at my lowest low weight years ago. You are lucky to have such a suportive hubby!

Star: I wondered how the LC pasta was. Mmmmmmmm clam chowder...will you share your recipe?

Julie: Wow, you sound incredibly busy. I hope you can slip NYC in there, that's one of my favorite cities although I haven't been there in years.

Jdoggmartin: Howdy...I'm kinda new hear and just wanted to say hi.

Have a great night ya'll and stay safe!

Hugs

Jules
Loozingme is offline   Reply With Quote