Old 06-28-2004, 02:21 PM   #31  

Finally!!! I have a second..........

StarPrincess: Sounds like a fun weekend. Instead of staining the piece when you are done stripping it you may have to paint instead if it is that bad. Please take a picture....I love projects like that.

StorybookMama: OMG! Poor thing.

LOVE2C135: Come on....get that motivation back! You can do it I know you can.

Shimma: I'm sorry you have been so sick. Glad you are on the road to recovery though. Did you say you got a job bailing hay this summer?
I'm sorry about the kitty too

KarenW: You know better than that! Don't weigh yourself everyday....we fluctuate too much. I know it will come back off.
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 02:23 PM   #32  

Morning Ladies! (It's still morning here anyways!)

Brenda - Aren't you suppose to be taking it easy on that foot? Bad bad Brenda not following the Dr. orders!

Rhonda - Glad you're feeling better

Lisa (Mrs. H) - Sounds like your pregnancy is going well. They had told us my oldest was twins at one point. Thank God there way only one!

Star - Busy busy girl

Rachel, Karen, Love, Leenie -

This sucks! I'm suppose to be off today, but we have services at both locations so I'm here. Oh, well, it's not like I'm doing much, but the doors are opening and closing by themselves again and the vents are making odd noises. Sometimes this place is wierd. Somebody here must not be happy to be here yet.

We bought a Cross Bow over the weekend, so that meant rearranging the room for it. Folds up rather nicely so it'll work where it's at for now. Finally got him to hook up the DVD Player again and went to check out my Windsor Pilates DVD this morning, it skips and has poor sound so had to email the lady and ask her to replace it.
morti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 02:23 PM   #33  
Baby Steps

I've got the boobs (well they're hanging down anyway), just not sure if my hips, thighs and such would be good in a 'kini.
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 02:32 PM   #34  
Baby Steps

Jane:

Laura: Sorry to hear about your Pilates. What's the crossbow for?? I know, I know, I'm supposed to stay off it. I don't know HOW to.
Old 06-28-2004, 03:56 PM   #35  

Crossbow is same thing as Bowflex, but about $900 less.
morti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 05:11 PM   #36  
Baby Steps

AH!! I get it. You had me confused because my DH DOES use an actual crossbow for hunting.
Old 06-28-2004, 05:48 PM   #37  
I'm a Jovi Girl

S/C/G: 225/169.5/140

Ok. i just got off the treadmill... I remember why I like getting up at 4:30 now... ugh... I hate this full tummy upset feeling...

But I go tmy run in and that is a good thing!

I am not bummed about my weight anymore. I feel much better about it becaus eI know TOM is the problem. Oh and I do weigh myself everyday. For me it is motivation.. not depression. I was just hoping to make my offical weekly weigh in say 159... Oh well.

Ill check in again later after I take a shower
KarenW is offline   Reply With Quote