Old 06-01-2004, 06:05 PM   #31  
Somethin's gotta give

Hey Ladies! just wanted to stop by and say hi as the countdown to the wedding gets close...seems I'll never get everything done! 3 more days of school and Im free for the summer....hopefully I'll get some time to get on and post some pics soon....ps. hives are gone!
marie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 07:04 PM   #32  
The Princess O' Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVE2C135
T.G., thanks for the info. On the subject of gross...is it one of those treatments where you should be at home for a few days/not to far from a private restroom?

As far as sis said No it wasn't that bad, she just saw things she knew hadn't been eaten in months, but she wasn't running back and forth to the bathroom at all. Anywho I am taking my first dose tonight so I am close to the bathroom just in case, hahahahaha
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 07:16 PM   #33  
I'm a Jovi Girl

S/C/G: 225/169.5/140

TG - Is this an oral remedy or does it go in the other end?
KarenW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 09:15 PM   #34  
Bunnababy

S/C/G: 294/261/150

Okay, Star I confess, I was not looking for Red Robin to be lc friendly. Caught me red handed.

We just got a beer in called Aspen that I really like, I only tried one so far but it seems closer to a Pilsner than the light beers. I will have to have another to see if I really like it. My problem is I love the Fat Tire Amber, and Cascade Golden Ale which are NOT lc. I also really like Merlot so that covers me. Oh yeah, love the rum and dc too. I used to love tequila until it put seven stitches in my nose when I broke it now I only do margaritas and no shooters. Otherwise I like the Miller Lite better than Mich Ultra.
Bunnababy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 09:18 PM   #35  
Bunnababy

S/C/G: 294/261/150

Yeah, that corn thing is pretty gross. Hate to think about what might be floating around in there.
Bunnababy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 09:34 PM   #36  
Mom, Queen of Everything

Just a quick note on the colon cleansing kit that Theo's Girl got at GNC. There's also a 7-day Atkins Brand colon cleansing that is only $9.99 and works so well that you may want to consider taking the week off work and buying a 36-pack of Charmin! You take 2 different pills -- one in the a.m. and one in the p.m. Just a little option there....
Spedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 11:34 PM   #37  
The Princess O' Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenW
TG - Is this an oral remedy or does it go in the other end?
hahahahaha Karen it is oral!!

Sped the reason why I got the one I did is because it not only cleanses the colon but will clean toxins out of the liver too, since the liver is the primary organ responsible for detox of chemicals and food additives. Also this one helps release chemicals stored in fat and other tissues. I am gonna be squeeky clean!!
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote