Old 04-27-2004, 05:28 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 189/177/135

Height: 5'7

Hey all... weird day don't have time to post to everyone. Shimma ~ Guinea Pigs are unusual critters I hope the little guy gets better.

Hope everyone is doing well....

Hugs to you all,
Amy
Amyjo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 06:21 PM   #17  
Head Princess

Has anyone seen TG?
StarPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 07:05 PM   #18  

Hey Star: Haven't seen TG today.

I have to tell you gals this.....I just got my first issue of Low Carb Energy magazine (which I emailed and cancelled and never got charged but I guess they didn't listen to me!) Surprisingly I like it. There are a lot of adds but also a lot of short articles. There are plenty of recipes....a few I want to try. When I checked out some sample recipes on line after I ordered it they were too high in carbs for my taste and that is why I cancelled it......anyway.....but the recipes in this issue aren't too bad. Some are higher than I would like but could do them after I am at goal.
Some exercise tips too. All and all....not bad.

Had my interview. Geez! I knew they weren't going to pay nearly what I was looking for but never expected them to be 10 grand lower than what I make now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIKES. The VP who interviewed me didn't exactly make it sound too exciting either. There are only 12 people in the company....now I have worked for small and large companies and they both have their benefits but geez that is small. I handled myself well though and now feel more comfortable with interviewing. This is the second time I have come away from an interview feeling like "I" interviewed them instead of the other way around. Good job Jane So now until another position comes along I better hope I don't get layed off

Well, I am home now and having some wine trying to figure out what to have for dinner. I am back op again and haven't cheated once in a solid week. Gets so easy after the first few cheat free days....now back to what to have for dinner............

Check in tomorrow.
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 09:45 PM   #19  
The Princess O' Pets

Herrrrrreeeee I am!!!!

Dang I finally am able to log back on! What the heck was going on with this move of domains!!! Messed me right up. The only thing exciting that happened to me over the weekend if I fainted!!! I had had some egg salad for breakfast like 1/2 cup and then did my shopping and had some roasted chicken for lunch, went outside in the sun and was planting and digging sod in the backyard, When I went to stand up I fell over. It was really freaky!!! Well by this time it was 5pm and I had only had about 1-2 carbs for the whole day...I had forgotten to eat!!! OMG DH went inside and got me a SF popsicle and some cheese and after I ate and drank some water I felt better!! WHOA!!

Still on induction, I had not weighed myself as of yet, but the clothes are LOOOSE and people all over keep saing WOW you have lost weight. The only thing I haven't had in the past 14 days not on induction was a LC pizza yesterday, I splurged on my 14th day!!!

LOve TG
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 10:09 PM   #20  
Baby Steps

I had some of DH's ice cream (regular, not low carb) and I'm kicking myself now. Why? Cuz even though it tasted ok (yup, just ok. Not spectacular), I ended up with a belly ache and am gassy. jeez!! I swear I'm gonna blow up! So looks like tomorrow it's back to induction for me. Time to knock myself on the head and call myself an idiot (ok. did I mention on top of the ice cream I've had pistacchios, atkins bar, and zcarb bar? all in ONE day?) and start this from the low end again. I'm going to go chug down a glass of water and get to bed. There at least nothing gets shoved in my mouth
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote