Old 04-25-2004, 07:51 PM   #1  
Baby Steps

Talking Jeans

I was thinking about going shopping for jeans. Then figured I best throw out the ugly ones (even if they DID fit. I mean come on---who wears that ugly shade of purple or that grass stain green color????) so I'd have a reason to get some. As I was putting them in a pile, the pile of 10's (or I should say the 2 pairs left) taunted me into trying them on. OMG they FIT!!!!!! They're a little snug but I think I can breath in them (haven't worn them longer than to dance around the living room). Ok, this is the FIRST time in.....hmm...YEARS that I've even done more than just take a quick GLANCE in the mirror at my image (and not wanted to puke that is). I feel GREAT!! I also noticed that I'm like 13 pounds away from my high goal. How'd THAT happen? If I make my end of May challenge I'll only be TEN pounds away from it. THIS IS GREAT!!!!
Sorry---had to share. I was going to add more..but I think I should stop here for now. That other subject is best left for another day
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2004, 09:31 PM   #2  
heyboygetasweaterrightnow

awwwesome!

after a binge over the weekend with some high carb mixed drinks, i am still doing well. i've decided that saturday night is going to be my splurge night (as far as mixed drinks go, not good wise).

i went out dancing saturday night and had to wear a pair of jeans i haven't worn since early high school, because my others are too big! i'm down a total of 20 pounds so far.
modestmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 10:13 PM   #3  
Look at me go ;)

Awwwwwwwwww Congratulations to both of you! Oh, I can't wait to get there and your excitment is contagious! Woohooooooo!!!!!!
Cinnymamma is offline   Reply With Quote