Old 04-22-2004, 11:27 AM   #16  
Head Princess

I miss Supersized.

Hey everyone!

I have survived yet another night of bad behavior (it's posted in the bad girl thread). I'm feeling fine this morning but my poor friend D is terribly hung over. Note: do not drink when you've had very little food all day!

Other than that, not much new. I'm down a pound - yippee! I'm only 4 pounds away from my all-time lowest adult weight. I'm 11 pounds LESS than what I weighed in high school. It's terribly exciting

Fullfig - I'm still just so dang happy that you're back!

Mrs H - I've seen Froufy, but not the other two. Hmmmmmmmm..... Have fun at the game today!

Brenda - WTG on the pound! I'm getting that recipe and trying them tonight. I can't wait! And good job on checking the math - sucks that we have to do that, but good thing that we do!

Shimma - The belt story is great! Congrats

Jane - It will come off!

TG - You're doing so good! And great job on fighting the cravings!

Lori - only 1 pound away - that's awesome!

Amyjo - Stick with the almonds. Pistachios are yummy, but they have twice the carbs as almonds And 'Bedtime for Bonzos' - OMG I haven't heard that since I was a kid

Ok, I really should work. Have a great day!
StarPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 11:55 AM   #17  
The Princess O' Pets

Thank you ladies I am working hard at OP! Brenda my secret is the weekly goal thread, it feels so good at the end of the week to have hit all those goals!!
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 01:30 PM   #18  
Baby Steps

I'll definitely try and reach those goals. I think I'm putting more realistic ones on there. lol "staying on strict induction" doesn't seem to be in me anymore. And I seem to be losing more with adding more foods (go figure!) so I'll take my pound a week and be happy I know it won't last. lol.
Another day down!!! WOOHOO!!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 01:53 PM   #19  
The Princess O' Pets

Do whatever works for you girl.
Old 04-22-2004, 02:32 PM   #20  
Somethin's gotta give

Wow- got in here late so I'll just say Hello and BRAVO! to everyone here---For those close to your goal~ that must feel WONDERFUL! Im so happy for you....Im just really starting, but I know the minute I can go down a size of clothes Im gonna holler so loud ALL of you will hear....have a great day all and be careful...remember they say with each foot step you leave a little fat behind...so don't slip!
marie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 04:00 PM   #21  

Height: 5' 6"

Afternoon Ladies,
Thrusday's work day is done and over, I wish I could have gotten Friday's out of the way as well. With the wedding last weekend I feel like I haven't gotten time to relax in weeks.. well um I haven't.. and I'm CRYING out for a weekend to do absolutly nothing. Today it was simply gorgeous out, I got home from work, ate a little, donned the headsets and went for a wonderful walk. I actually caught myself smiling on a few occassions. I'm guessing it to be about 2.5 miles, but I really have no clue. How do you girls estimate how far you've walked?

Brenda - All this talk about pumpkin bars.. can you say drool.. after posting I'm going to go dig up your recipe and give em a whirl. I've also found that adding more foods I'm losing weight more quickly. Must be the fiber

Shimma - Great news about the belt! I was just thinking today as I was walking and my pants were nearing my knees that I need to invest in one. I've never had reason to own one before, my pants were always a tad tight.. but now.. geesh I'm drowning in em.

Jane - Don't beat yourself up... a few pounds is no biggie.. Jump back on that horse and watch those nasty little creatures melt away.

Fulfig and Supersized - Hope you both have a lovely day!

MrsH - Meetings on off days stink! It's not really a day off at all now is it? They should pay ya doubletime for having to come in when not scheduled
Have fun at the game!

Leenie - Hey Girlie.. hope your day is going well.

Theo - You sound like your doing fantastic! You Go!!

LoriA - An early congratulations for reaching your vacation goal..That one little pound will sure be gone by Sunday!

Amy - You work third shift? or do you just live someplace really cool?

Star - Gratz on the next pound down! You must be getting excited! I can't even imagine being that close to goal.

Marie - If it were only that easy.. I'd take a day to do nothing but walk and I'd be at goal by the end of the evening

Okies, time to STOP munching on these walnuts and head out to pick the girls up from school. Then I have to stop by the store to figure out something for dinner.. it's one of those nights I just do not want to cook. Maybe I'll just make tacos tonight.. I use my lc tortillas for a million things but I have yet to actually eat one as a taco Hope everyone has a nice evening.
Trazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 04:00 PM   #22  

Well I have to leave work early for a dentist appt so I thought I would check in for the evening now.

Marie: I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

Brenda: Real strict induction is not in my book either but I just try to knock off the peanuts and stick to lower than 20 grams a day and it usually works.

StarPrincess: You hang around with a VERY interesting crowd lady!

LoriAS: Congratulations on making your goal! Hope you have a wonderful time on your vacation.

TG: you are so good about going to the gym! Good luck on the weigh in next week. I am sure you will do fine.

to everyone else.

Have to go brush my teeth and get ready for my dentist appt. I have an appt to get my hair cut after that so I will be on the road for a while

Talk to you all again tomorrow.
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 04:01 PM   #23  

That's what I get for writing a book....Trazzie you snuck in on me
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 04:12 PM   #24  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Congrats Everyone on your WL.......just remember when your at goal you better not leave us here

Sorry I can't post and read more, things are very crazy here but I suspect it should slow down in a few weeks (actually I'm praying it does lol).

Hugs and kisses
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 04:22 PM   #25  
Somethin's gotta give

Trazzie, I drive the same route in my car to get the mileage, of course, that only works if you either walk along streets or are an off road enthusiast

* Pictures Jane sitting bolt upright in bed at 3am*
"What was that horrible shrieking noise??? Oh, Marie musta gotten those pants zipped...ZZZZzzzzZZZzzzzz....
marie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 04:41 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 189/177/135

Height: 5'7

Brenda/Trazzie - I wish I lived somewhere cool guys, I am on night shift this week... I don't usually rotate but we have had some people out on vacation and I am just the most likely candidate to pull to different shift because I don't complain. I usually work 3p-3a.... so no Brenda I hit the bed about 9AM my time and am up now to do my afternoon running for the kiddos prior to going to work to night.

And I wonder why the heck I don't have energy to exercise.

Amy
Amyjo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 05:07 PM   #27  
I'm a Jovi Girl

S/C/G: 225/169.5/140

HI Gang!

I wanted to get a post in while I could! THere is NO WAY I can catch up today!

I have been MIA.. Yep.. I know it...

On Monday, I was offered a position... a CONTRACT POsition to be the Crochet/Knit Coordinator for a Craft Publisher. I accepted it! It is soooo cool because I can work from home and I will be incharge of all production from Finding patterns and designers to creating the schedule to laying out the books to print! So needless to say I have been swamped and will be for a few days. once I get everything set up and my office set up.. I will be ready to go again!

Eating and exercise have been good. I still am getting up early to work out. Had a problem yesterday with my asthma so I had to stop mid run. But I am trying again tomorrow.

Hope all are well and I will try to get on early tomorrow! HUgs to all!
KarenW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 08:00 PM   #28  
The Princess O' Pets

OKay Okay ladies my update progress picture is postd on the progress thread, don't ask me what kinda face I was making....i was caught off gaurd that is the only way anyone gets pics of me!!!

Karen CONGRATS that new job sounds fun!!
Old 04-22-2004, 10:20 PM   #29  
Baby Steps

I've simply got to get back to exercising again. I noticed if I have something to do (GS meeting. Chiro appt., etc) in the afternoon I don't get my exercise in. So looks like I don't make my goal of exercising 4 days this week. GRRR. I also have to stay away from those pistacchios if I'm not going to be exercising. I've gotta admit I feel guilty for not exercising. It's not like the WATP takes forever to do. And even though taebo is more energetic it doesn't take long either. I'll see if I can fit something in tomorrow before DH and I go grocery shopping.
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote