Old 04-22-2004, 01:33 AM   #1  
Look at me go ;)

Unhappy How Do You Know.....

When you are in Ketosis? I am curious to see what you all have experienced.

I am not noticing anything and wonder if I am even in it . I don't really want to go out and spend money on the sticks. Especially if its not garunteed that it will even show up.

I haven't noticed any change in breath or body odor. I don't wear jewelry so no changes there...........what other signs can I look for?

Just getting a little frustrated I guess. Thanks
Cinnymamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 05:48 AM   #2  
Goal by Aussie Summer!

For me, (to use a Star-paraphrase) *in the morning, my mouth feels like I've sucking pennies*

Also, copperish smelling pee...

(I hope that's not too gross, y'all)
RavenL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 08:18 AM   #3  
Total Sass Bucket

nope, the only way I can really tell is by the smell of my urine. and it's not like you have to go sniffing.... it's pretty strong. I guess copperish is a good way to describe the odor. My sister doesn't get the urine smell though or any other signs, so she bought the strips and yes, she is in ketosis. There was a thread about this not too long ago.
Shimma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 08:26 AM   #4  
Baby Steps

I haven't had bad pit odor lately. My breath smells (I think my daughter was imagining it cuz she's the only one that said it smelled bad) so I'm guessing I am.

Are your clothes feeling loose? Are you losing weight? Maybe something you're eating isn't agreeing with you? Or maybe it's something you're not eating? Or drinking?
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 01:03 PM   #5  
Somethin's gotta give

I can only tell because of the strips...although there is a different odor to urine for sure- I made my guy promise to tell me if the breath thing came into play but so far nothing...but the strips are turning purple....At longs drugs they are about 11.00 for 50 strips, so not too expensive and they sure are a nice motivation
marie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 01:51 PM   #6  
The Princess O' Pets

asparagus smelling pee, yucky tasting mouth
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 10:44 PM   #7  
Look at me go ;)

Hmm I seem to have that yucky tasting mouth, like pennies or blood. WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing I have noticed about my pee is that no matter how much water I drink, its really yellow, but like the yellow sinks to the bottom, weird huh?

I thought maybe it was just the vitamins

Thanks guys! I feel better, maybe I am in it! I do seem to notice little changes here and there on my body but they vary from day to day and I try to only weigh myself once a week , which hasnt happened since I re-started!

Shimma: There was thread but it talked mostly about jewelry changing your skin color and not really any of the other signs.
Cinnymamma is offline   Reply With Quote