Old 10-22-2003, 01:14 PM   #16  
Confirmed Scales Addict

DATE: 22nd October 2003 (my Dad's Birthday!)

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Tulip-Fairy / Julie

BIRTHDAY: September 15th

MARITAL STATUS: Married for 16yrs

FAMILY INFO: 3 beautiful girls 14, 12 & 8

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: cooking / drinking wine / reading / internet / my friends

PETS: Kids want a dog, we don't!!!

ATKINS START DATE: 6th Oct

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: I was fed up with low fat diets - they make me hungry!!

TOP WEIGHT: 137

CURRENT WEIGHT: 126

GOAL WEIGHT: 122

HEIGHT: 5'2"

EYE COLOR: A bluey brownie blood shot kind of colour!!

HAIR COLOR: It changes monthly coz of all the Grey - at the mo it's a sort of brownie colour with warm lowlights (well that's how the hairdresser sold it to me!!)

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: UK

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I give up when my jeans get a bit looser!!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am afraid of being 40 & over weight! - I have never got back to my pre-pregnacy weight - and my youngest is 8!!!!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I get upset when people say that at 137 I shouldn't be on a diet, but its all about how you feel and shouldn't be compaired with some one who weighs 100lbs more than me - I am very short with a small frame, so every extra lb shows up!!

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: My success's & failure in the kitchen, while trying to produce scrummy meals while doing this WOE!!
Tulip-Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2003, 03:36 PM   #17  

DATE: 11/05/03

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Ansnoopy2/Dawn

BIRTHDAY: 2/7/67

MARITAL STATUS: Married

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): I have 2 children, Chelsea is 15 and a son Taylor 9. My son is homeschooled. My husband Rob works for Michelin North America while I am a stay at home mom.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I like to draw and make holiday crafts

PETS: 2 baby turtles "Adaria & Dax"

ATKINS START DATE: started over on January 1, 2003

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: It's ALWAYS been ATKINS for me.

TOP WEIGHT: 250

CURRENT WEIGHT: 215

GOAL WEIGHT: 200/180

HEIGHT: 5'11.5"

EYE COLOR: blueish grey

HAIR COLOR: redish brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Greenville, SC

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: stalls!!!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: It was just time. I had reached my biggest weight and I just knew it had to stop. I made it my 2003 resolution.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?I'm a Christian, I'm crafty and sweet.

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: ugh I don't know. lol
[FONT=courier new][COLOR=limegreen]
ansnoopy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2003, 02:00 AM   #18  
The Princess O' Pets

DATE: 11/7/03 NEW today.....
USERNAME/REAL NAME: Theo'sgirl
BIRTHDAY: 1/17/72
MARITAL STATUS: married

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): Mother of 2 boys 4 and 2 yrs. Mother to pets 3 dogs, 2 cats, 3 birds, 9 turtles, 5 laying hens. (the curse of working for a vet for the pat 10 years is ALOT of pets!)

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Animal related issues, turtle rehab, being mommy to my kids, music, organic gardening, Ebay, 60's kitsch, restoring VW's. Tibetan Buddhism.

PETS: 3 dogs: Pheobe (borzoi) Thorne (rott mix) Jean Michel (toy poodle) 2 cats: Buppy-G and GIGI and the other pets.....listed previously.

ATKINS START DATE:10/23/03

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS:My sister was having good luck and it didn't look so hard (totally honest answer!)

TOP WEIGHT: 287-290

CURRENT WEIGHT: 267

GOAL WEIGHT: 150

HEIGHT: 5 foot 3 inches

EYE COLOR: grey

HAIR COLOR: red (dyed)

and stay at home mom

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Portland Oregon

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Commitment, not cheating. Being consistant with a busy life style

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: This hasn't been that hard...I am not hungery all the time, and it is about finding new choices.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I like to make new friends, I am an easy-going person, like to have fun. and no I am not a crazy pet lady!!! LOL

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: not sure yet, but will do my best to find something to share.
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2003, 08:40 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

DATE: 11/7/03

USERNAME:CeeJay

BIRTHDAY:08/27/50

MARITAL STATUS: single

FAMILY INFO Have 2 sisters and 7 nephews and nieces. And one of the greatest uncle in the world

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: country music,

PETS: none

ATKINS START DATE:11/7/03

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: Need to cut back on carbs due to thyroid problem

TOP WEIGHT: 185

CURRENT WEIGHT:183.5

GOAL WEIGHT: 140

HEIGHT: 5' 3"

EYE COLOR: brown

HAIR COLOR: brown with gray

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Arkansas

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: A very slow metabolism

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Staying on 20 carbs

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE:

Old 11-10-2003, 11:08 PM   #20  

Height: 5'1"

DATE: November 10, 2003

USERNAME/REAL NAME: M.N.J./Marti

BIRTHDAY: January 19

MARITAL STATUS: Getting married in March 2004!!

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): I have a wonderful fiance that is a dream come true!! And the sweetest most loving 9yrs old daughter.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I enjoy spending time with family and friends. Hiking, going for road trips, window shopping in a big city during the Holidays!!

PETS: Two cute chihuahua's

ATKINS START DATE: November 10, 2003

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: I've heard so much positive things about it and I thought I should give it a try.

TOP WEIGHT: 175lbs.

CURRENT WEIGHT: 145lbs.

GOAL WEIGHT: 120-125lbs.

HEIGHT: 5'1"

EYE COLOR: Brown

HAIR COLOR: Brown with gray hightlights!!

OCCUPATION: Currently a student, used to work for Sony before they closed the plant.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Oregon

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: If something emotional happens in my life,,, I stop caring about myself. And then I start hearing the splitting of the jeans... and know it's time to snap out of it!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: My fiance is doing this w/me. And having someone by your side is always a great way to stay motivated!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Hmmmm...... I'm not sure what you would want to know!? I'm an easy going person, to an extent... I can be really unapproachable without realizing it... (just ask my co-workers!) so I'm hoping the first few days of starting this I don't become some horrible witch!!
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 02:49 PM   #21  

Talking Started Atkins on January 6th!

DATE: January 7, 2004

USERNAME/REAL NAME: AtkinsChick/Allison

BIRTHDAY: February 2, 1982

MARITAL STATUS: engaged

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): I am with the most amazing guy-we're engaged!

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Cooking, watching movies, music

PETS: nope

ATKINS START DATE: Yesterday! January 6, 2004.

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: I tried it once before and lost 10 pounds in 2 1/2 weeks...but I got bored with it. THis time around, I have gained it all back. I'm sick of being fat and I like the way atkins satisfies me. I never feel deprived.

TOP WEIGHT: 200

CURRENT WEIGHT: 195

GOAL WEIGHT: 125

EYE COLOR: blue

HAIR COLOR: blonde

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Colorado

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Giving up too soon. Binging. Not Exercising enough. Saying, "I'll start tomorrow"

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I WANT it sooo bad this time. I was down to 125 pounds 2 years ago-i know how good it feels to be skinny.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm an Aquarius, an animal lover, a tree-hugger, I'm polite, I'm caring, and I'm here for support and to support!
AtkinsChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 03:40 PM   #22  

What a great idea for newbies, such as myself! Although I'm new to message boards...can't figure 'em out yet as I'm sure you'll all find out soon!

DATE: 1/9/04

USERNAME/REAL NAME: BizzyLizzy...or Liz

BIRTHDAY: 4/2/60

MARITAL STATUS: divorced

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): I have a son, Michael, who is almost 13 and a son, William, who is 5...they are the lights of my life!

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I love to read recipes (sometimes I even make them *lol*), decorating my home, computers, current events, spending time at the beach (which is 2 blocks from the house).

PETS: 4 cats: Bella, Prima, Picca and Gump (who lives up to his name), 2 hermit crabs and a turtle named Turbo (who doesn't live up to his).

ATKINS START DATE: 1/5/04...this time.

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: I did Atkins last new years and lost 30 pounds and kept it off until Christmas *LOL* I gained back 8 and decided this is the year to finally do it all the way!

TOP WEIGHT: 320

CURRENT WEIGHT: 280

GOAL WEIGHT: 150-160

HEIGHT: 5'5

EYE COLOR: green

HAIR COLOR: Brown, but was red for years; however, this past few months I've been a blonde...now I can blame the poor memory on my hair color instead of my age!

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Virginia Beach, VA

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Getting back on track after falling off.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: This time I'm willing to try exercise too *gasp*

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm easy to talk to and a good friend :smile:

BizzyLizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 07:36 PM   #23  
one step at a time..

DATE: 1- 9-04

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Lixue/ Krista

BIRTHDAY: July 9, 1984

MARITAL STATUS: long term relationship

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.):
one brother, one sister, parents, dog, cat

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: painting/drawing, poetry, writing, reading, playing the piano, surfing the net, movies

PETS: dog and a cat

ATKINS START DATE: 1-8-04

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: It seems like the best plan that will fit my lifestyle, and I need a plan that has guidelines for me to follow otherwise I just slowly stop following it.

TOP WEIGHT: 215

CURRENT WEIGHT: 205

GOAL WEIGHT: 140

HEIGHT: 5'4

HAIR COLOR: red

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Northern NY

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS:
not sticking with it, and giving in to temptation too often.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL:
try alot harder to stick to the plan, not give into temptation find something to occupy my mind instead.
lixue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2004, 01:12 PM   #24  

DATE: 01/13/2004

USERNAME/REAL NAME: meb1118/Teresa

BIRTHDAY: 2/21/1980

MARITAL STATUS: married two years next month

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): My husband is a police officer, we have a 3yo daughter and a 12yo step-son

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:

PETS: cat named Tiger

ATKINS START DATE: 1/10/04

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: Hearing all of the great results form people, as well as recommended by my doctor

TOP WEIGHT: 170

CURRENT WEIGHT: 166

GOAL WEIGHT: 120

HAIR COLOR: Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Tennessee

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Sticking with it!!! I always give up at some point.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I have support this time. My hubby is doing it with me!

meb1118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2004, 07:20 PM   #25  
Baby Steps

DATE: 1/13/04

USERNAME/REAL NAME: lady_adnerb/Brenda

MARITAL STATUS: Married

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): I've been married for 15 years to a great guy. We have 2 girls- 11yr old and 9 yr old

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, computers/internet, swimming, fishing

PETS: 3 (almost 4) yr old yellow lab

ATKINS START DATE: 1/3/04

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: MY sisters father-in-law is having great success so she talked me into joining w/her.

TOP WEIGHT: 172

CURRENT WEIGHT: 164

GOAL WEIGHT: 120 (would be happy with maybe 130)

HEIGHT: 5ft 5in

EYE COLOR: blue

HAIR COLOR: brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Wisconsin

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Sticking with it & always being hungry.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I WANT to be skinny and healthy

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I like to make friends

(this is the 2nd time I've done this-the first time got lost in the computer crash)

Last edited by lady_adnerb; 01-15-2004 at 08:34 AM.
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 03:40 PM   #26  
Mom, Queen of Everything

Thumbs down

I just KNOW I did this already, but the great computer hiccup of 2004 must have erased it, so here goes:

DATE: 1/17/04

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Spedmom/Paula

BIRTHDAY: 9/20/61

MARITAL STATUS: Happily married for 11 years, unhappily for another 2 after that (JUST KIDDING!!!!)

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): I am lucky to have one super supportive husband and the best 9-year-old out there!

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, reading, and reading. Gardening, rescuing desert tortoises, trying to keep up with everyone's posts, listening to music, going to my dd's soccer and softball practices and games, bowling and playing bunko (Oh GOD....I sound soooooooooo middle aged!)

PETS: 2 adopted greyhounds who are bad, bad, bad!

ATKINS START DATE: This time around, 12/27/03.

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: I had great success with Atkins once before, and it's the only WOE I have ever been able to stick with for an extended period of time. Never felt better, too!

TOP WEIGHT: In the 220's after my dd was born.

CURRENT WEIGHT: 187

GOAL WEIGHT: 150

HEIGHT: 5' 6"

EYE COLOR: Blue

HAIR COLOR: What day is it? I guess it's kind of a dark blond, light golden brown, covering up the gray, sorta deal!

OCCUPATION: Special ed teacher for mentall ******ed elementary students.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Tucson, AZ

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I have an innate need to feel totally stuffed.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I found this group! No kidding....I feel as though I'm not only accountable to myself, but to others too because of the challenges I've signed up for. No matter what kind of a crappy day I may have had, I log in and someone makes me laugh and realize I'm not alone.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm a pretty excruciatingly normal person who just wants to get a handle on the weight problem before I develop some real health problems.

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: I could fill a book. I'll leave this one so I have interesting material for the daily chats.
Spedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 08:06 AM   #27  

DATE: Jan, 19th 2004

USERNAME/REAL NAME: IamRox/Roxanne

BIRTHDAY: Sept. 18th

MARITAL STATUS: long term

FAMILY INFO : We have 4 kids, 3 boys and a girl, 17,15,13,8

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I repair pc's and tutor people on thier computer

PETS: 5 cats, 2 degus, and a dog

ATKINS START DATE: Jan. 5th 2004

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: A friend of mine tried Atkins and lost weight, but the amazing thing to me is that she kept it off. I have never dieted before but I finally realized I need to do it to be healthy. My partner is also trying it.
TOP WEIGHT: 186

CURRENT WEIGHT: 172

GOAL WEIGHT: 135

HEIGHT: 5' 9"

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Prescott, Ontario, Canada

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: nothing , I didn't think it would be as easy as I have had it so far!
WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am stubborn....when I say I am going to stick with something, I DO

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Really not a chatty Cathy, don't usually post either, I just read the posts here and get great support and wonderful information.

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: none really , I think I am too much of a dieting newbie to share.
IamRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 11:01 PM   #28  

DATE: 1- 19 - 04

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Vanisle/Brenda

BIRTHDAY: October 26 /Scorpio

MARITAL STATUS: Long Term Relationship

FAMILY INFO 2 daughters 21 &24

PETS: 1 cat Muffin / doggy Taylor chihuahua/Dashound x

ATKINS START DATE: 01-15-04

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS:I have seen so many people lose on it I had to give it serious go.

STARTWEIGHT: 158

CURRENT WEIGHT: 155 (-3lbs in 5 days!!!) weighed in today and now will WI on Mondays.
GOAL WEIGHT: 125

HEIGHT: 5'2

HAIR COLOR: blonde

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Vancouver Island

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I think I tend not to eat then get so hungry that I'll scarf down something quick .

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL:
Following the plan I'm eating more than I have ever have.Also making sure I excersise
more and am trying to drink my water.

I love reading , kayaking , traveling .
Have been told I can be very stubborn (which should help in this case.)
I hope to get to know you all. You are very inspiring
VanIsle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 03:04 PM   #29  
Sha

DATE: 1-21-04

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Sha / Sha Raburn

BIRTHDAY: Aug 20th

MARITAL STATUS: Married.. Was married to the wrong man for 21 years. Married to my best friend for 6 years..

FAMILY INFO together we have 5 kids. 3 grand kids and 2 more soon to be here. Very excited. I do love baby's..

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Quilting, cooking. (and it shows). ha ha

ATKINS START DATE: I started a low carb 5 days ago..Loving it..

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINSId not really. My son who is in the Air Force,is the base health nut. told me he felt that Low carbing was the healthest, and would work for me. I am doing the carb addicts plan..

TOP WEIGHT: 215

CURRENT WEIGHT: 175

GOAL WEIGHT: 129

HEIGHT: 5feet 5 inches

EYE COLOR: Blue

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Nebraska

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I was always hungry. I also really like to eat. when happy, sad, alone in a group.. Beleive me I earned every pound.. Also it was the one thing I could control in my past marraige. He hatted the weight. I think it was my way of getting back at him.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: For the first time I am not hungry all the time. And the man I am married to loves me just the way I am.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I love to laugh. My husband says he can find me in any store even walmart, He just listens for me to laugh. I find joy in almost everything I do.

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE:My X. told me he was ashamed to be seen with me.. Times like that you can do one of two things. Stand and take it. or look down deep and decied you are worth more that that. I lost the weight and walked away.. With him say sure you leave me now, that you look good.
I have gained most of the weight back. I think there is a part of me that needed to see if the man I am married to now woud still love me. You know what he does. He never says anything mean, just loves me the way I am. SO I know in my heart I can lose the weight. but I am lovable either way.
Sha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2004, 01:34 PM   #30  
Total Sass Bucket

Default let's see here

DATE: 22 January 2004

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Shimma/Rhonda

BIRTHDAY: July 12

MARITAL STATUS: single baybah- well... dating but not committed...

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): Not much to put here. I've never been married and I live with my 28yo sister in a 2 bedroom apartment.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Love to read and every once in a while I do a bit of writing... mostly short stories. Every year I train and raise money for the Junior Diabetes Research Foundation and go to Death Valley, CA and bike 107 miles through Death Valley. It's an amazing experience and it takes up a lot of my summer time. I also love to surf the net.

PETS: A cat named Moe who is my baby and is terribly spoiled. My sister has a cat, Joey who used to pee on the bed and who has had a few problems in his short little life so we call him "Broken Cat"

ATKINS START DATE: 20 January 2004

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: My friend Brenda read the book and shoved it at me and told me to read it and tell her what I thought. After I got done reading it I told her we should go grocery shopping. Obviously I had given it my seal of approval. She, her husband and I are now all on it together.

TOP WEIGHT: 205

CURRENT WEIGHT: 195

GOAL WEIGHT: 145 (135 if I'm feeling ambitious)

HEIGHT: 5'6"

EYE COLOR: brown with streaks of red and blonde

HAIR COLOR: brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: IL

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I think my largest problem is that I don't focus on my weight. On a day-to-day basis I rarely think about my weight and I feel good about myself. This had led me to believe for a looooong time that I'm "fine" and "not that big" etc. Maybe I should just call it denial. This is honestly the first diet I've ever been on.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: That I've actually started the "diet" and it seems so promising. I like the fact that there are stages and I like reading everyone's success stories and seeing everyone succeed. I guess the fact that I 'm doing it makes me think I' m going to keep goin.

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE:nada
Shimma is offline   Reply With Quote