3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Carb Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters-117/)
-   -   LC Chat: Lolitas Chattin' it up! March 31-April 6th! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters/138434-lc-chat-lolitas-chattin-up-march-31-april-6th.html)

SoulBliss 04-03-2008 05:16 PM

Hey, no time for personals, just wanted to say I am still here, still working away! Love to you all! :hug: :belly:

stayincalm 04-03-2008 05:36 PM

Hi All: Stepping in briefly.

Lynn: I must have caught your voracious ravinisitus from the other day. I didn't have breakfast but just finished a sizeable tuna salad (including the lettuce) and then ate 4 1/2 ounces of pepperoni and provalone cheese. Ya know what? I could still eat something else! This is insane. I'm not hungry. I just want something.

Petra: I have been meaning to ask how the dog is doing? Tammy right? I for one completely understand the need to get away from a work environment sometimes during lunch. In particular I can't imagine the challenge of trying to keep from being depressed when an environment is sort of depressing. How do you do it? I also wonder how oncologists do it. For some reason the ongologists I have met are the most opotomistic and positive people. It is a marvel.

Nas: It's gonna get better! You will be swimming in those scrubs soon!

Aud: WTG on the Dr. Visit and the maintain. Sending you mojo to keep on track.

Sherry: Wise words on allowing things to creep into ones food agenda. Sometimes it is a good idea to cut everything out including artificial sweeteners and get back to basics. Besides, who knows if we may be using something that our body can tolerate at the time but slowly that item impacts our ability to metabolize fatty tissue?

Azure: How is the podcast coming? I'm excited!

Fay: Hope you get over the bug soon. Why did you have to miss the fun, play in the water day? No fair. Why couldn't you have missed, say, "let's immunize everyone and watch them cry day" or "Lets bring people in to entertain but have them wear big scary costumes that freak kids out by mistake day" or "We must talk to crazy parents day'? It's just not fair. I hope you feel better though and that either bloke that you fancy or hot sultry chick that you fancy falls at your feet soon...or, WAIT THIS IS BETTER, they fight over you! Awesome.

Lastly: Bambi, I'm sad to see you go. I did not open threads to read until rather late yesterday evening long after work and dinner. I will miss the funny updates, wacky adventures, misadventures of the BF (like when he brought you fat free instead of sugar free candy) and your enthusiasm for new things. I too hope you check in on us from time to time.

Have a wonderful afternoon/evening all!

SC

Ruthxxx 04-03-2008 05:38 PM

Big wave and hugs to Nasus and Mrs. Spotdog from another golden oldie. I'm hanging out in South Beach these days but sure am aware of the need to watch those carbs.

stayincalm 04-03-2008 05:42 PM

Aaaahhhhh SB! We cross posted. How are you doing sweetie? I love the dancing genie. Been worrying about your troubles from the other week. Sending wishes of serenity and happiness for you to the powers that be...or the powers that "she"...whomever is in charge up there. Hope all is well.

SC

stayincalm 04-03-2008 05:44 PM

Hi Ruth: I also cross posted with YOU. I read the South Beach boards now and then. Love to see everyone's progress. Especially love the posts from the one that says something like, "went to the beach xyz day and still on the beach today!" Gets me everytime.

SC

aud 04-03-2008 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stayincalm (Post 2132572)

or . . . WAIT THIS IS BETTER, they fight over you! Awesome.

SC

*or* . . . if the fight could be in CHOCOLATE PUDDING?????????????????

stayincalm 04-03-2008 05:52 PM

Now I'm fantisizing about a yummy bloke coated with pudding. (He has a body like a "fit" Ben Affleck). God this is making my hungry again and the pepperoni and cheese are all gone. Maybe I can root around in the trash can under my desk and scavenge some of the carrot shavings I picked out of my salad earlier?

O.k. back to topic OR....they could fight over Fay in a vat of cookies and cream ice cream with caramel drizzled in it...

aud 04-03-2008 05:57 PM

I'm ravenous too, scalmie.

Think bottomless pit.

Think yawning cavern of emptiness.

Think Johnny Depp caramelized with my Beloved Linda Terminator Hamilton . . . with a spray can of WHIPPED CREAMMMM!

aud 04-03-2008 05:59 PM

Hmmm, beige whipped cream? This is "wheat" . . .

okokok . . . TIME TO EAT (& just maybe go back to work?:dizzy:)

stayincalm 04-03-2008 06:00 PM

I will fill in the following items: Whipped cream. And . Cheezwhiz.

Both sound scrumptious right now. Even eaten at the same time.

nasus40 04-03-2008 07:32 PM

Ruth I do miss you. I still have you in my email list on my personal email so do not delete me I am the QueenNasus .... I miss you and wonder where you have been. I miss all the oldies are they still around?? I often wonder about pookie and jiffypop and her sisiter god forbid I can't remember. I stall talk to gbo from time to time. and am friends with diana (dont remember her call name now.) Lived in texas. and a few more. well glad to see you. we can catch up some day.

Ok .......

Lynn The whoosh fairy visited WHOOO HOOO

HI everybody!! hanging in there now. I had to get my dog out of doggie jail. My neighbor let him out. Now the dog had a stroke this summer and can not stand well let alone be able to run if he is in the road and a car is comming let alone he can not see out of one eye and not well out of the other. his hearing is not good. (And I believe he can not smell well either just figured that one out thanks to Petra that would be why he was not eating the dry food and got so skinny he looks like a skelleton with fur. I thought he just was not hungry, but I think he could not find his food!! I now put wet and dry together and he will eat).... So any ways he let the dog out of the pen yesterday morning or late the night before Poor danny I am sure it was the morning as he was picked up in the morning, he would have come back if it was duing the night. (He has taken off before and usually is back in 30 min to 1 hour.) So I am very angry This ***hole has thrown things at the dog too. Danny DOES NOT bark he howels at the fire engins and sirens but that is it. I fond that the window to the part of the barn that danny (dog) is in was broke with blacktop in the room. It is facing his home so .... Any ways I am going to post several web cams up there and see what happens I also locked the out side gate with a pad lock and we will go in and out from the inside. I wish I could kick his a&&. The poor dog may need to be put out of his misery but not by being hit by a car!!! the SPCA was also very upset when I told them how the dog got out!!! Last time he ended up with kennel cough for a month but I hope he will not get it this time he will not survive.

Ok enough of my drama

nasus40 04-03-2008 07:38 PM

Ok I missed the end of this thread. I can think of good things to have with whiped cream and cheese whiz MMMMM

Hey suzanne HI!! I have not seen oyou in quite a while! great to see you again!

Ms Spotdog 04-03-2008 08:19 PM

Hi, Ruthie of the infamous Triple Xs!!!! Nice to hear from ya! I used to have more computer time and would check in on you @ SB and Jiffy @ her place but it has been a while now. How are you and yours? I had to put down my big dog Scooter last August (sad, sad time) but still have little dog Ginger - also 2 kiddos in college and my baby (who turned 18 yesterday!) is 'almost' (fingers,toes,legs,arms crossed here) out of high school. Life is a changin' and maybe I can figure out what I want to do when I grow up now.

Sue - Robin used to post here often still up until just a few months ago. And Jiffy's sis was Peachie! Wow - I feel old. We've been around here for a long time, huh?

I'm still 'mostly' eating LC but those damn sugary things keep talking to me and I haven't found the consistant resolve to resist them regularly. I think when I started here way back when I was around 155. I LC'ed down to low 140's for a nano second (yeah, me and Oprah) and then started creeping up. I've crept up to low 160s now and am fairly freaked out about it (I have NO BUDGET for new clothes and mine are getting MIGHTY tight!) so maybe that is the kick in the kester I need. Think?

Kel

nasus40 04-03-2008 08:40 PM

Man yea we are getting up there in age (just numbers not mind) what is up with peach I last remember she had wls as did jiffy. I lost track of them long ago.

yea consider this a kick in the kester!!! I am here again >>>>>>

stayincalm 04-03-2008 08:57 PM

Nas: That is awful! It is even worse when I think about how the dog was probably scared and doesn't feel on top of the world. Poor thing. Thank goodness you found out and got him home. I'm sending a request for karma mojo about the neighbor. Nasty. My dogs are completely spoiled and sleep on my bed and one of them will climb up on anything available to stick her snoot into one's coffee with cream or soymilk and drink it if she gets a chance. I love critters. With regards to aging,sSince I'm getting up there...I am now a firm believer in the adage, "With age comes beauty". Tee hee. Also, like to think that my wrinkles are evidence of everytime I have laughed and cried and I'm grateful for the fact I have lived long enough to get grey hairs (even if I dye them!). My story and I'm stickin' too it. Of course, if I actually end up with a groovy pre-40's bod I might change that to, "I'm not getting older...I'm getting BETTER". You are too!

Have a great evening all.

SC