Old 01-26-2006, 07:50 AM   #31  

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberlyinMN
Hmm... I wonder why my signature doesn't always show up? Something to ponder....

Kimberly
I read a thread that was basically a vote regarding signatures and how long it takes the page to load. I think the jest is some sigs are really lengthy so the pages take to long to load. Most were replying to just load the sigs once so now the sigs just show up on your first post in a thread to help solve the slow loading pages.

I kinda like it. When I don't see a signature it also clues me in that the person has had other things to say on the thread just in case I missed something, which is not unusual for me.
1dayatatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 10:17 AM   #32  

Height: 5'6"

I think I figured out why it wasn't showing. I wasn't using the "Post Repy" button. I was using the Advanced Link under Quick Reply. Maybe that makes a difference.

Kimberly
KimberlyinMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 10:33 AM   #33  
This time for good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberlyinMN
Hmm... I wonder why my signature doesn't always show up? Something to ponder....

Kimberly
Your sig shows up on your first post on each page. It saves the webmistress bandwidth that way. HTH!
HappyWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 10:38 AM   #34  

That makes sense! Thanks!!

Kimberly

PS. I just noticed that Carrie told me the same thing but I must have skimmed over that!! (I should learn to not read stuff so fast!!)

PPS. Hmm... My signature shows up on both posts on this page.
Old 01-26-2006, 06:12 PM   #35  

Hi Kimberlyin, Great !! I have talked to some people doing tops in one of the churches around here. They seem to really like it. I wonder if it is all the extra support, you know cuz you know the people, and it is at church and everything. Well, I hope it continues to work for you, I'll look for you around here, I love to see people doing well !! Keep it up !!
lindystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 02:53 PM   #36  

Hey!!! I did some grocery shopping at the Super Wal-Mart on Friday and found some whole wheat "carb balance" tortillas that have 21 grams of fiber and 200 calories each. The brand name was Mission. They were in the "ethnic" aisle. I made enchiladas for lunch today and they were AWESOME!

Kimberly
Old 01-30-2006, 12:17 AM   #37  

Hi, holly cow, 21 grams of fiber ?? !!! Cool, thank you. I couldn't find any like that at our Walmart, but I will ask if they can order them, and if not, I might just go online and buy some. Thanx for the great tip. You are so helpfull !!
lindystar is offline   Reply With Quote