Old 10-12-2013, 11:26 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 345/ticker/170

Height: 5'8

Happy Saturday ladies!

Jillie -- omg what a view! It looks absolutely beautiful there! This is my favourite time of year, and I love seeing the colours change. Your get together sounds like a lot of fun, and you look beautiful with your handsome hubby I would never guess any of you are 62.

I've been doing good with my eating, which I am super happy about. I did have a couple days of being wayyy under calories, but it wasn't intentional and I wasn't actually starving or anything.

Our Thanksgiving here in Canada is Monday, and we have our big family dinner on Sunday. I'm trying to come up with a game plan for that! It will be all my fave foods .. turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potatoes, pumpkin pie. *sigh*

How do you all plan for things like this? I'm trying to eat lighter today and low/no carbs. I think tomorrow I will just allow myself a bit of each thing and try not to stress too much.

I'm down 6 pounds in the last bit, so I want to keep that going.

I hope everyone is having a beautiful day!
ruby2sday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 03:34 PM   #32  
Doxie Jax's Mom

S/C/G: 190/Ticker/159

Height: 5'3" used to be 5'6" :-(

Hi All Y'all!

Sure is quiet around here....what's everyone up to? How's everybody doing?

We are busy closing up our place in NC...headed back to central FL, where we spend our winters with much of our family, on Friday or Saturday. Have been walking this week, trying to get in a mile a day. I took Jax with me and his little Doxie legs were going and going!! Today I might go again to get in two miles....we'll see

Finally got the manage attachment thingy to work. The picture below is of the mini high school reunion we had last week. I'm 2nd from the right....and that's My Hubster next to me. We all met in grade school and graduated together in 1969. So.....that means we are all 62 Attachment manager will only allow me to post one pic at a time...so stand by for more. I'd like to see some of y'all too!

Weighed this morning and I finally cracked 180!!!! 179.2. I'll take it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (39.9 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Jillie422; 10-16-2013 at 04:20 PM.
Jillie422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 04:27 PM   #33  
Doxie Jax's Mom

Default Cherohala Skyway, N. Carolina & Tennessee

We drove 70 miles to our mini reunion. The route took us over the beautiful Cherohala Skyway that connects southeastern TN with western NC, where we live. This lucky pic was taken at about 4500ft on my phone!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (28.8 KB, 3 views)
Old 10-23-2013, 05:48 PM   #34  
Doxie Jax's Mom

Hi Chickies!

Everyone must be busy! I know I have been....we left the peace, beauty and serenity of Western NC for our winter place in Central FL. It's a winter rat race for us with family, more people and the holidays while we are here. Always anxious for Spring and the Mountains!

Still counting calories and walking some, but haven't weighed since arriving back in FL. I think I'm ok though...been sticking to the plan :-)

Hope y'all are staying steady and having fun!