3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Calorie Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/calorie-counters-172/)
-   -   Daily Calorie Counting Accountability (#4!) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/calorie-counters/249888-daily-calorie-counting-accountability-4-a.html)

Queen Sarah 02-05-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaTcan (Post 4204973)
Congrats on your loss Larry!

Today was another carb and juice heavy day - I hope I feel better tomorrow and can get back on track.

Sunday

Brunch
Oatmeal + blueberry pancakes
light syrup
1 cup OJ

Lunch
1/2 a plain donut (eek..I know)
blueberry bran muffin
tea

"Dinner"
1 cup juice
popcorn w olive oil and balsamic vinegar
1/3 cup trail mix

Total - 1190

Lisa, if I ate that, I would be ravenous! I don't know how you can do it!
Is there any way you can get some vegetables and lean protein into your diet?:^: Sorry for being nosy! The motherly instinct is coming out -- i'm worried about you! LOL

Edited to add -- I guess you've been sick and that's why you're eating so fluffy?:(

K9Owner 02-05-2012 10:44 PM

Today was Spike Day for me, & I was supposed to eat my exercise cals back. However, if I ingest 1 more thing, I fear barfing my brains out! (Sorry, hope no one has a weak stomach!)

Coffee, Ezekiel Raisin Bread, 1 tsp Sunbutter, 1/2 Banana: 239
Trail Mix, Grapes, Cauliflower Crusted Pizza, Honeydew: 514
NOW Protein Dense Green Monster: 569
Chicken Strips (3 grilled, 1 breaded), Baked Potato Casserole, Rocky Road Ice Cream (2 servings), Cake (2 servings: 1208
Total: 2530

:running: 530
Water: 80 oz

If I had to eat 1 more bite--& I should have eaten 530 more--I'd have to "cheek it" like the squirrels do! :rofl:

loose seal 02-06-2012 09:21 AM

Too busy yesterday to post. Stayed in the 1300-1400 cal range. Yay! Did have some pasta for dinner last night . . . didn't I just post saying I needed to stay away from that stuff for a bit? Oh, but it was quite a tasty meal I made.

Congrats on all the losses . . . Larry, you're killing me! 17 lbs in what, 5 days? Holy :moo:! I think those zero cal noodles are def part of it. I gotta get me some of those.

The scale is still at 161 . . . grrrrr. It simply doesn't want to budge. Am done exercising for the day and am off in a bit to walk the doggies. Didn't sit down much at all this weekend either . . . just busy with life stuff and all. Geesh, you'd think with staying OP and all the movement the damn scale would move! <sigh> Whatchagonnado? Keep plugging away I guess. Have a good day all.

loose seal 02-06-2012 09:25 AM

b: picante/cheese omelet, coffee, banana w/p. butter - 450
s: popcorn - 150 (was seriously craving something of quantity to eat. homemade microwaved popcorn w/some butter flavored spray and some sprinkles of butter buds. it did the trick)

As of noon I've consumed 3 16oz glasses of water. :yes:
Got another two glasses of water in for a total of 5. Cool.

l: greek yogurt - 160, coffee - 40
d: pork tenderloin (not much, 2 small slices), mashed spuds, applesauce - 350
d: 1 serving ice cream - 140

Total: 1300

Am hungry right now but going to bed.

Queen Sarah 02-06-2012 02:22 PM

Ate a tiny bit more calories than I burned yesterday, but just a bit.

Today, Monday:

6:30 breakfast: NS granola breakfast bar
Packed in my lunch bag to eat throughout the day (I'm on the run all day):
2 string cheese
2 babybel cheese
11 oz V-8 low sodium
3 oz carrots
1 pear
1 orange
11 almonds
Zone Perfect Bar
NS Fudge Graham bar
Spinach salad with tomato, green onion, Fat Free Ranch

OK, the Oreos got the best of me at the end of a very stressful day. I'm not even going to count them.

Total of above: One bazillion

But, Danger! I'm giving a presentation at which I am serving Oreos (and using them as a metaphor for black & white thinking). I'm going to beg the people to eat all the Oreos so I don't have to eat any leftovers. But there's no guarantee.

Queen Sarah 02-07-2012 07:14 AM

I'm going through some stress right now, and had a bad run-in with some Oreos last night. But those incidents are somewhat rare for me, and today is a new day. My weight loss has been really good lately, and in the long term, and it won't be long before I'm in the 120s. At least there's that. :)

Today, Tuesday:
5:30 1st breakfast: NS cinnamon bun bar: 150
9:00 2nd breakfast: egg, pear 180
11:00-5:00, a bite here and there, didn't have a lunch hour:
fat free coleslaw
orange
1 string cheese
1 Light Babybel
1 NS lunch
1 Luna mini

Total so far: 851

K9Owner 02-07-2012 08:09 AM

I didn't have an opportunity to post last night, so here is my

Monday's Menu
Peaches: 64
Honeydew, Strawberries: 58
PB2 Greek Yogurt w/Granola, Chicken Tenderloins (grilled): 336
Baked Potato Casserole, Chicken Tenderloins, Raisin Bread w/1tsp PB & 1/2 banana,
Honeydew, 5 chips, Grapes, 1 Tbs cheese dip: 771
Total: 1229

Water: 72 oz
Exercise: 356

I joined another local gym for lifting and sculpting. :cheers: here's to a more muscular me!!
Lots of fruit, cause I have so much left over & not enough veggies this day. I'll try to make a salad happen today!

loose seal 02-07-2012 11:23 AM

I think the scale may have moved down. Shhhh, don't want to jinx it, will wait till my reg weigh-in day (Sat). But :crossed:

b: coffee, 1 baby bell cheese round, kashi cereal (new kind, Kashi crip w/ berries, pretty good!), 2% milk, strawberries - 425
l: 2 homemade veggie wraps - 300

I should have eaten a yogurt or something this afternoon. Too hungry for dinner.

d: homemade breaded chicken, applesauce and pasta w/a white sauce I made. - 600-700
<sigh> I went back for seconds on the pasta (but didn't take much). Still.

Total: 1425 or so. Dang was really trying to stick it to 1300. Well, at least I'm finally full. :)

LAgreeneyes 02-07-2012 11:51 AM

1200 Calorie Intake Plan

Saturday - 1166 Calories
Sunday - 1275 Calories

LAgreeneyes 02-07-2012 11:55 AM

I ordered the variety pack this morning. I also ordered their green tea organic tea mix.

I found an online code for 10% off my total order.

I can't wait to get it. I'm excited. :carrot:

Thanks again for the link.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larry H (Post 4202772)
You can find Miracle Noodles along with a full description at:

http://www.miraclenoodle.com/?gclid=...FQhgTAoda3mX5w

They also are available on Amazon.com just search for "Miracle Noodles"
I found these after my friends on 3FC recommended them highly. They have no flavor of their own but rather they absorb the flavor of whatever food they are cooked with. With 0 calories and 0 carbs, you have to love them.

Larry

Queen Sarah 02-07-2012 10:21 PM

Today, Tuesday:
5:30 1st breakfast: NS cinnamon bun bar: 150
9:00 2nd breakfast: egg, pear 180
11:00-5:00, a bite here and there, didn't have a lunch hour:
fat free coleslaw
orange
1 string cheese
1 Light Babybel
1 NS lunch
1 Luna mini
In addition to that, I ate popcorn, a dinner of grilled vegetables and a NS entree, and a NS dessert bar. And 6 almonds, for a grand total for the day of...

Total so far: 1429

I actually wasn't hungry (that's so rare for me!!) -- bad mood, tired, etc. -- but I try to stay in the 1400-1600 range, so I ate. If I'm run down, especially, I need the nutrition.

K9Owner 02-07-2012 11:59 PM

Tuesday's Menu
Frozen Grapes, Cottage Cheese w/Pineapple, Raisin Bread w/PB & 1/2 banana, Granola: 416 **ALL BEFORE 7AM!! (not good)
***NOW Very Vanilla Shake, Baked Potato Casserole, PB2 Greek Yogurt, Honeydew: 692
Grilled Chicken Salad w/Ken's FF Raspberry Pecan Dsg, Pineapple: 308
Total: 1416

Exercise: 525 (Circuit @ the gym…kicked my butt! :kickbutt: )
Water: 72 oz

I was really really hungry after my 75 min workout @ the gym, but I ate the baked potato casserole and took a nap. I knew I wouldn't have cals for dinner if I overate at lunch. I hate eating so early in the mornings too, but with the current bout of insomnia I am experiencing, it was unrealistic to think I could wake up at 0230am and not have food prior to 7am!

I still finished STRONG today, keeping to my 1200/1400 alternating days this week.

I have to give you all the recipe for that shake. It was BY FAR the BEST protein shake I've had in a while. It tasted like vanilla cake batter or a very rich vanilla milkshake!

***NOW Very Vanilla Protein Shake
Friendship - All Natural Low Fat Cottage Cheese 1% Milkfat No Salt Added, 3/8 cup (113g)
Breakstone's - Cottage Cheese, 2% Milkfat 30% Less Sodium, 1/8 cup (124g)
Jello - Sugar Free Fat Free Cook & Serve Vanilla Pudding: 2 TBS
Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk: 1 cup
Now Foods - Whey Protein Isolate - Natural Vanilla, 31 g (1 scoop)
1 tsp Vanilla Extract/Flavoring
6 ice cubes
Place all ingredients in a blender and process until thick and creamy!

**You can just use 1/2 c cottage cheese & any flavor of Jello pudding.
You were supposed to use SF cheesecake, but all I had at home was vanilla.

panshrmu 02-08-2012 03:23 AM

yesterday ended with 1359.

I was starving at night so I had some plum tomatoes. That seems to cover it, wasn't hungry, but not hungry every night!

Today so far so good. It seems I am able to keep it under 1400, only once in the past 1.5 weeks have I gone over 1400, was close to 1500. BUT I eat a huge lunch, snack with yogurt and fruit the rest of the day and then very careful for dinner.

I am keeping my water consumption at 8-10 cups. Doing well!! I got on the scale just to check :D and was down 1lb:-) so far 2.2lbs:-) today is not my weigh in day, just wanted to check....kinda that extra boost.

NOW next week need to work on the exercise part -.- I seriously think I am allergic to exercising!!;)

loose seal 02-08-2012 02:42 PM

b: coffee, veggie/cheese omelet, grapefruit - 375
l: 3oz Boar's Head roast beef, party roll (smaller than a club roll), mayo, 1/2 serving doritos - 450
d: bunless burger, baked spud w/lite sour cream and 1 pat of butter, carrots - 550

Total: 1375

K9Owner 02-08-2012 08:56 PM

I've had a horrid "more eventful day than usual" kind of day. @ one point, I ALMOST caved and went to eat Chinese food. Oh, TOM is slowly making an entrance for the week……need I say more????

Cottage Cheese w/Pineapple, 5 chips, 2 Chicken tenders (breaded): 266
Coffee, Trail Mix: 204
Grapes: 76
PB Nana Oats: 285
Total: 1294

Water: 64oz+
Exercise: I'm headed to the gym as I finish typing this!!

EDIT: 530 cals burned doing 78 min of circuit training/cardio!
I'm REVIVED!!!

:yay: panshrmu for 2.2 lbs!! I'll take that today!!

Kayann 02-09-2012 12:14 AM

Today's Calories

Breakfast:
1 1/4 Cup Shredded Wheat -170
1 Cup 2% Milk -122
1 Banana - 105

Total : 397

Lunch:
Turkey Sandwich (2oz turkey, 1 slice cheese, lettuce on whole wheat) - 300
7 Carrots - 35
Hummus - 70

Total: 405

Dinner:
1/2 roasted chicken thigh - 54
1/2 Cup brown rice - 109
5 steamed baby carrots - 18
1 Cup 2% Milk - 122
1 Eating Right Jello cup - 10

Total: 314

Snacks:
1 banana - 105
6 dried apricots - 100

Total: 205

Daily total: 1322 (178 under my allowed 1500!)

loose seal 02-09-2012 09:36 AM

I did something last night . . I didn't eat any peanut butter cookies I made! Took the lid off, breathed deep then put that lid back on saying 'nope, you cookies are not going to get the best of me!' :yes:

-------------------

b: picante/cheese omelet, 2 slices raisin toast w/1 tspn butter, coffee - 450
s: 1 baby bell cheese wheel - 70
l: 1 greek yogurt - 160; strawberries - 30; banana w/p. butter - 200
d: chicken, scampi noodles, carrots - 400
s: 3 jolly ranchers - 60

Total: 1360

LAgreeneyes 02-09-2012 09:50 AM

1200 daily calorie plan
Monday - 1210 calories
Tuesday - 988 calories
Wednesday - 1507 calories (I bought a new snack and got carried away. I know better. Shame on me.)

I was so afraid that I messed up really bad on yesterday, so I weighed myself. I was SURPRISED to see that I lost another 4 lbs since Saturday. Saturday is my day to weigh but I had to peek this morning.

rlb1987 02-09-2012 02:11 PM

Hey, I'd like to join in here. My goal is 1410 calories/day, and I do eat back some of my exercise calories if I'm hungry.

Breakfast: 2 cups Raisin Bran Crunch, 1/2 cup skim milk=420
Snack: Yoplait Light yogurt=100
Lunch: Sandwich with provolone cheese, tomato, arugula, mustard on flatout bread=220
Snack: Small piece of chocolate cake with icing=245
Supper: 2 cups vegetable soup with saltine crackers, 2% Colby Jack cheese=610
Total: 1595

I went over my goal today, but I did work out for 45 minutes this evening. I definitely could have done without the chocolate cake, but it was made by my mom for my sister's birthday and I just couldn't resist!! ;)

Queen Sarah 02-09-2012 03:03 PM

Monday and Wednesday were both extremely stressful, and I ate some unknown outrageous number of calories. Still, I have to remember that those days have been rare, and I just put it behind me and start over.

Today, Thursday:

6:00 breakfast: NS breakfast bar, 160
9:30 2nd breakfast: Thomas whole wheat Bagel Thin with peanut butter: 205
noon lunch: Zucchini, yellow squash, mushrooms, NS cheese tortellini: 242
3:00 snack: Greek yogurt with blueberries & cherries, & some dark chocolate 248
4:15 2nd snack: Kashi Roll 190
6:00 dinner: Spinach & asparagus, NS entree: 252
evening snacks: NS dessert bar, popcorn, grapes, 317

Total so far: 1614

Loose seal, WOW, I could never do that!!
LAgreeneyes, 1500 calories is still in the weight loss range -- you're doing great!
Welcome, rlb1987!!

mrsmurphy 02-09-2012 05:13 PM

Hey everyone.. Id like to try calorie counting. I was doing some ip alternatives over the last six weeks and then I got sick with diverticulitis and ended up in the hospital for six days where I was told I could not continue doing ip because of the lack of high fiber in the diet. So, here i am back to the drawing board.

I am very new to calorie counting. I am wondering what would my calorie intake be and where can I find such information?

Queen Sarah 02-09-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsmurphy (Post 4210606)
Hey everyone.. Id like to try calorie counting. I was doing some ip alternatives over the last six weeks and then I got sick with diverticulitis and ended up in the hospital for six days where I was told I could not continue doing ip because of the lack of high fiber in the diet. So, here i am back to the drawing board.

I am very new to calorie counting. I am wondering what would my calorie intake be and where can I find such information?

Welcome, mrsmurphy! And best of luck on your progress!

There are lots of opinions out there, but here's mine, as a successful loser:

I think at your weight, you should aim for 1500-1700. But part of it depends on how active you are, and that is hard to measure, because all the little incidental walking around you do makes a huge difference. (I use a Fitbit to measure mine, and it's a big help as far as how many calories I can eat on a given day).

The commercial weight loss programs I've used (Weight Watchers and Nutrisystem) are both in that calorie range, I believe. And they work. But calorie counting is free, so that's what I'm doing as a part of my lifestyle from here on out, so that I don't gain it back.

You might read other opinions, and find other information, and gradually settle on what gets results for you. But 1500 would be a healthy and effective number for you, I predict.

Keep posting your progress here!:)

rlb1987 02-09-2012 10:10 PM

mrsmurphy, There are lots of calorie calculators available online where you put in your age, weight, height, and activity level and they tell you how many calories to eat to maintain your weight and to lose weight. I personally use the My Fitness Pal app on my phone to track everything, and I find it super simple to use!

glittergation 02-09-2012 11:29 PM

Hello all! I have decided to join you all in this thread because I need some accountability. I have been eating terribly lately. I'm honestly a little shocked at how bad its gotten. I think this is a nice place because it forces me to think about what is going into my body.

K9Owner 02-10-2012 02:17 AM

Welcome to all of the newcomers to this thread. I hope you find the missing piece to your fitness goals alongside us :)

Thursday could have not been any more PERFECT! Completely OP & my thyroid is working up to par-I had it checked if I didn't mention that here.

Anywho....

Thursday's KILLER Day
Grapes: 76
Turkey Bacon (2), Raisin Bread (1), FF Cheese Omelet, Coffee:
Fage' Greek Yogurt, 1/2 Cauliflower Crusted Pizza: 400
Honeydew Melon, Granola: 105
PB Nana Oats, Trail Mix: 355
Total: 1237

Exercise: I KILLED it at the gym tonight for over 1 hr and 40 minutes, plus I walked my K9s earlier in the day for 30 minutes: 685 {HRM}
Water: 88 oz

If ALL of my 1200 cal days could be this wonderful, I'd be one skinny chic!!!

I had to step on the :goodscale a day early, just to see where I was this week. I work tomorrow night and Saturday, so I thought the weigh-in might be skewed a little bit. I felt as though I had lost weigh in my belly, despite TOM making an entrance yesterday.
:fr: I was down 2.6 lbs from last Friday's weigh in!!! :fr:

OK, I'm not getting just super excited yet. I need another day's reading at 143 before I believe it!!

dgramie 02-10-2012 06:49 AM

I use to post here when I was having my best success, its been a few years. I lost 90lbs and gained back about 30.Im working on getting it back off. I have been back to counting calories halfway until yesterday. I discovered what I was calling a serving of things were actually about a serving and a half. I am now back to weighing and meausuring everything! I know for me to lose I do best at about 1400-1500 calories per day.

loose seal 02-10-2012 07:25 AM

Mrsmurphy -- I found this calorie calculator and it liked it. Seems to give a lot of info and also it gives you a zig-zag option to further enhance your progress. <-- fancy way of saying lose fat faster! lol

http://www.freedieting.com/tools/cal...alculator.htm#

Queen Sarah 02-10-2012 10:00 AM

Today, Friday:

8:30 breakfast: NS cereal, skim milk, egg, a very large orange 389
11:45 snack: Dannon Light & Fit yogurt, small package of peanuts, 245
3:30 late lunch: 3.1 oz chicken breast, NS Macaroni & Cheese, canned tomatoes, fat free coleslaw: 363
5:00 snack: Blueberries & plain Chobani Greek yogurt, 192

Total so far: 1189

Welcome dgramie, glad to have you here!

Yesterday's calorie deficit was 359, a pretty good day. My weight is holding at about 132.

Please go away, winter! You make it difficult to get lots of activity in.:mad:

LAgreeneyes 02-10-2012 10:05 AM

Thursday - 886 Calories

Friday - Breakfast ~ Hot Cereal and Honey = 144 calories
Lunch ~ Sweet Potato Soup & 2 Boca Chicken Patties = 696
Snack ~ 2 Fiber Plus Bars = 260 calories

I need to get my water in for today. My lips are starting to feel dry.

100 more calories to use.

loose seal 02-10-2012 01:24 PM

b: coffee, kashi cereal, 2% milk, strawberries - 400
l: l.c. rice and beans w/roasted chicken I added - 350

Hmm, it's 1:30 and I'm still hungry. My lunch just didn't do it for me.

s: blueberry greek yogurt w/some fresh strawberries thrown in. Yum. - 175
d: 2 low carb chicken/veggie wraps - 300

Total: 1225 < - - - holy cow, that's a first!

Guarantee I'm gonna have a couple of jolly ranchers so my total w/be 1300 for the day. Woot!

rlb1987 02-10-2012 08:09 PM

glittergation- It really does make you stop and think about what you're putting in your body when you're logging everything! It is so easy to make bad choices when you're not thinking about it.

K9Owner- Looks like you had an awesome day! Way to go!

dgramie- Best of luck with everything! I've been wanting to buy a scale so I can measure my food for more accurate portion control. It is so easy to underestimate when it comes to serving sizes.

2/10/12

Breakfast: Whole wheat toast with 1 tbsp butter (overestimation)=260
Lunch: 1.5 cups vegetable soup with saltine crackers, 2% Colby Jack cheese=523
Snack: Yoplait light yogurt, Creme Savers=160
Supper: Sandwich with 2 slices provolone cheese, tomato, arugula, mustard on flatout bread, Jello sugar free pudding cup=348
Snack: Orange sherbet push up=90
Total: 1381

Yay!! I did great today. I resisted desserts at work (which is sooo hard to do...I love desserts) and I feel very proud of myself tonight. Plus I'm fully satisfied.

LisaTcan 02-10-2012 08:35 PM

Ugh I've been bad and haven't posted - but i've been at around 1400-1500 the past few days.

Heres today
B - Oatmeal, blueberries + yogurt
1/2 cup OJ
L - Salad with avocado, goat cheese and falafel balls
Ryvita crackers
S - apple + ginger snaps
D - rice pasta with kale and pesto

Puts me at 1400

fitx35 02-10-2012 09:56 PM

I had a very moderate day because I knew my husband was bringing home pizza.

Eggs for breakfast
shrimp and broccoli for lunch

Managed to only eat two pieces of pizza and really enjoyed eating them slowly. Have 100 calories left to consume.

Can barely believe it! Take out pizza is one of the main foods I have a hard time not overeating.

(Hope to start posting here so I'll feel more inclined to make healthier choices)

dgramie 02-11-2012 07:36 AM

Yesterday I made itialian beef and it was soooo good. I followed the recipe and next time will make some changes. I will skip the soup mix and just use an onion. It was really good and we truly enjoyed it open faced. Scales jumped up 2lbs overnight. YIKES!!

panshrmu 02-11-2012 07:45 AM

Yeterdynwas not good, ended up at 1648, oh well:(
Today though I am trying smoothies throughout the day and saving up for dinner. It worked today! Dinner I made beef soup (246g) with tomatoes, carrots, onion and green pepper. It was scrumptious! I figured it out and it was pretty low on the calorie scale.
So today is ended up with 1164!! I am full and getting to bed soon:)
Hope this scale makes a move..... Really got to get exercising next week! I have bradycardia ( heartbeat under 50 normally ) so nothing to strenuous . We will see!

Queen Sarah 02-11-2012 07:51 AM

My calories yesterday were 1906, but I burned 2667 by being very active, so a 761 deficit, which is great. I want to do the same today.

Today, Saturday:

6:00 breakfast: NS cereal, 1% milk, large orange, egg: 350
11:00 early lunch: That thing I make: Mashed cauliflower with NS potatoes, green onions, garlic, cheese, and chicken breast, so yummy! 461
2:30 snack: blueberries, Greek yogurt, Kashi chewy granola bar, 346

Total so far: 1157

rlb1987 02-12-2012 12:04 AM

2/11/12

Breakfast: Toast with butter=260
Lunch: Salad with ranch dressing, French fries=460
Snack: 3 Musketeers fun size candy bar, Creme Savers=130
Supper: Chinese=1085 :o
Total: 1935

DH & I went out to eat for Valentine's Day tonight (to beat the V-Day rush, haha) so I splurged a LOT. Hard to believe that I used to eat like this regularly, and not only for one meal but for all 3!! It wasn't uncommon for me to have a biscuit from McDonald's for breakfast, pizza or something like that for lunch, and Chinese or Mexican or some other really high calorie meal for supper, PLUS a Blizzard from DQ or a King size candy bar for dessert.

After we ate I immediately came home and did 45 minutes of Turbo Jam, so I'm not feeling too awful about the splurge. Hopefully the sodium (I LOVE soy sauce) won't cause too much of a rise on the scale!

fitx35- I LOVE pizza. It is one of my major weaknesses. I am always in the mood for it, and I can always eat slice after slice after slice if I'm not careful. Plus cheesesticks...love 'em!! You did a great job with not overeating!

dgramie- Sounds like it might be water weight! If you used a canned soup, it probably had a ton of sodium. My weight always jumps up after I have a lot of sodium. I had popcorn with extra salt last week, and overnight I gained 2.2 lbs. It came back off within a few days though!

dgramie 02-12-2012 08:03 AM

breakfast-peanut butter on toast
lunch - chicken fajitas in the crockpot, sour cream, cheese and shell
leftovers based on how many calories I use at lunch.

Queen Sarah 02-12-2012 09:16 AM

I should post my calories on the following day, since I never get around to updating before I go to bed, and it makes it looks like I ate a miniscule amount! So here is yesterday.

Yesterday, Saturday:

6:00 breakfast: NS cereal, 1% milk, large orange, egg: 350
11:00 early lunch: That thing I make: Mashed cauliflower with NS potatoes, green onions, garlic, cheese, and chicken breast, so yummy! 461
2:30 snack: blueberries, Greek yogurt, Kashi chewy granola bar, 346
dinner: NS pizza, zucchini, yellow squash, mushrooms, NS dessert bar 482
snacks: popcorn, Zone perfect bar, NS dessert bar 450

Total: 2089

...but I was pretty active, equivalent of 6 miles walking, so my calorie deficit was good -- 538

panshrmu 02-12-2012 10:09 AM

total for today: 1602

We had pizza tonight, so I just had two slices and a pepsi.

I might try a smoothie for breakfast.......I will try to keep it closer to 1400-1500 next week.

need to start exercising, but not sure if I should do biking or exercising at home.....blah.....just a matter of getting up and getting it done I guess. We don't have a gym here in Taiwan and I teach at nights (in addition to being at our crisis pregnancy center all day!)