Old 07-30-2010, 09:34 PM   #31  
I'm on a Low Crap Diet

S/C/G: 272/228/under 200 for now

Height: 5'0"

I cant eat many of them otherwise I'll inflate with fluid. I suppose it's the sodium that does it to me. Every time I eat one it throws off my weight loss for about a week. I decided it wasn't worth it to eat them and not to mention it's not all that much food.

I've recently decided to make my own microwaveable frozen meals. I like the convenience if it. I'm not sure if I'm going to like the preparation of it.
hpnodat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 09:35 PM   #32  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpnodat View Post
I cant eat many of them otherwise I'll inflate with fluid. I suppose it's the sodium that does it to me. Every time I eat one it throws off my weight loss for about a week. I decided it wasn't worth it to eat them and not to mention it's not all that much food.

I've recently decided to make my own microwaveable frozen meals. I like the convenience if it. I'm not sure if I'm going to like the preparation of it.
Yep and your food looks so yummy!
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 09:44 PM   #33  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpoison View Post
Hi
Been awhile since I have been around... having been trying to low carb...not doing real good. I brought up an old thread and then figured I would just start a new post... in case no pays an attention to the old one.

I was wondering... has anyone used the frozen meals (there are so many....) kinda like doing a Jenny Craig or Nutrisystem...only cheaper. If so... did you lose the weight you wanted to? Did you transition to a different plan and keep the weight off?

It seems the plan I was most successful with was the frozen food type. I do have concerns about the ingredients... since I am trying to cut the garbage/processed junk.... but they are not "that" bad and I figure I MUST get this weight down for health issues... so if I can drop it then transistion to a more whole foods/portion control type plan to keep it off.

So.... any success stories with frozen meals???

Thank you
Vicki
Hey I have had great success with just eating 3 smart ones (delicious!!!) meals daily. 2 snacks. Weight watchers fudgecicles and lots of watermelon and cantaloupe as well as candy bar ice cream snacks. These are all weight watchers. And delicious!!
stcindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 10:54 AM   #34  

Has anyone done the ILOVETHIS DIET plan? Does it work?
20justdoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 10:52 PM   #35  

S/C/G: Pending

Height: 5'8"

Anyone doing frozen foods?
bigjoe is offline   Reply With Quote