Old 02-27-2009, 10:19 PM   #31  
2 wheels is plenty :D

S/C/G: 264/195/150

Height: 5'4"

Are you really happy with it? Yep

Does it make you miserable? Being morbidly obese made me WAY more miserable than saying no to a cookie.

Is it easier than other diets you have tried? I never really tried anything else

What do you like most about it? flexibility

What do you not like about it? i can't really think of anything bad about calorie counting...having to be responsible to myself, maybe...but that's not calorie counting's fault.

How much weight have you lost? 92 pounds

How long have you been counting calories? since Dec 2003

Is counting calories something that you thing you can stick to long term? I'm not giving myself a choice on that...not going back to where I was.
chick_in_the_hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 10:20 PM   #32  
Working my way back

S/C/G: 185/150

Height: 5'5

Are you really happy with it?---SUPER happy!

Does it make you miserable? ----NEVER

Is it easier than other diets you have tried? ---100% because i can eat anything in the world i want. even though i choose the good stuff i know i could have the bad if i wanted it.

What do you like most about it? ---- i can eat everything. every single food i love and nothing is off limits.

What do you not like about it? ----nothing

How much weight have you lost? ----25lbs in 8 weeks

How long have you been counting calories? ---off and on for a long time. i knew all about calorie counting before i got serious about weight loss and just wouldn't practice it all the time.

Is counting calories something that you thing you can stick to long term? --- forever and ever.
corazonas is offline   Reply With Quote