3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing-184/)
-   -   Season 13! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing/249637-season-13-a.html)

Sheila53 04-24-2012 10:03 PM

Oh, my. The two creepiest contestants vying for the Biggest Loser title. Kim had her bad moments, but I'm rooting for her. Please, please don't let it be Conda.

cherrypie 04-25-2012 01:47 AM

crap. I can't believe who the final 3 are

runningfromfat 04-25-2012 09:47 AM

Wow, can't think of a worse final 3 ever!

I'm rooting for Kim but that's not saying much. I really hope next season is better, this season has just been horrible and the whole protest thing was just ridiculous.

cherrypie 04-25-2012 10:02 AM

I don't know if I'm even going to watch the final now.

KimL1214 04-25-2012 10:16 AM

I'll still watch because I want to see how everyone looks, and... I can't handle not knowing who the winner is...
I hope Kim wins, but compared to Conda and Jeremy, she really doesn't have much to lose... If I had to pick a second person, it would be Jeremy (bad taste in my mouth just saying that). If Conda wins... I don't even know... Probably best if I keep all potential flying objects out of reach so I don't break my TV...

Ilene 04-25-2012 11:07 AM

I will watch the finale, only because this season has been like a train wreck, I don't want to watch but must find out who the winner is...

Re: Kim ... Thank goodness it's the total weight loss percentage that counts and not just from where she stands now... I think it will give her a better chance I hope :crossed:

ddc 04-25-2012 11:27 AM

I was sooooo rooting for Mike to get a spot. Too bad :(

No marathon this year. Wonder why they changed that?

AllyG47 04-25-2012 11:29 AM

I'm not going to watch the finale. In fact, I deleted it off my DVR and I probably won't watch next season either. It disgusts me seeing these three bullies as the finalists.

Conda reminds me of this girl in my high school who would terrorize me every day. Her and her friends would hang around her locker and every time I walked by, they would whisper mean things about me (loud enough so I could hear) and snicker and point and laugh. She would tell fat jokes in class and then tap me on the shoulder and say, "That joke was about you. Haha!" In shop class, she had the gall to say "What are you doing in this class? You know you can't get rid of that spare tire with a saw." I came home from school crying many times and my mom would try to comfort me by saying that this girl must be jealous of me. This girl looked just like Conda so maybe she was jealous. Even so, those jokes still hurt. I reported her to the principal many times but she would always change her personality when she was talking to school officials. She would say, "I'm sorry you were offended by my joke. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." in the nicest voice and the principal would buy it. The next day, the bullying would start up again. It makes me sick that someone like that could win thousands of dollars - all because of bullying and ganging up on others to get them voted off (or talking them into walking off).

My mom thinks that she is named Conda because the condom broke when her parents were getting it on and that's how she was conceived. Conda = condom :)

ringmaster 04-25-2012 11:43 AM

oh well, I read the spoilers for the final 3 awhile back when it was posted, but I was hoping it was just a rumor or wrong. I would of liked to see Mike back, I think he was Conda's first victim.

I'll still watch the finale, waiting to see who wins the at home prize.

fredlr 04-25-2012 11:45 AM

I was sooo hoping Jeremy would fall off that pedestal in the challenge - I cannot believe Jeremy and Conda are in the finals - my least favorite contestants EVER. I'm rooting for Kim - she was a snot, one of Conda's followers in the beginning but she seemed to let go of her baggage and become a nicer person. Should be interesting - I'll be throwing stuff at the TV, too, if either J or C wins!

cherrypie 04-25-2012 11:53 AM

that was the stupidest competition ever.

runningfromfat 04-25-2012 11:56 AM

I think the marathon was let go because of both the contestants dropping out (maybe they didn't want to see them again?) and also because last time around so many contestants had injuries so they either couldn't take part or had to quit when they still wanted to continue. :(

Like everyone else. I want to see how everyone looks at the finale and I want to see Conda/Jeremy NOT win. I REALLY hope they do better psych evaluations next time around. This season was just full of bullies, NOT good and NOT motivational at all. I have to wonder, though, if things would've been different with Jillian there? I have a hard time believing she would have let that bullying slide...

canadianwoman 04-25-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by runningfromfat (Post 4307813)
I have to wonder, though, if things would've been different with Jillian there? I have a hard time believing she would have let that bullying slide...

I think things would have been a LOT different if Jillian had been there.

Fiyah 04-25-2012 02:32 PM

Watching the eliminated contestants weigh in, I was struck by just how many of the early eliminated contestants did REALLY well, and how many of the more recently eliminated contestants were very close to where they were when they left the ranch. I really hate that Jeremy won. After reading about and seeing all the drama that has gone on this season, and then finding out that they changed production companies this season, I REALLY hope they eliminate this production company and go back to a more uplifting format.

ontarget 04-25-2012 04:00 PM

I'll watch the finale and root for Kim, but I'm ready for this season to be over, too. It's been a disaster!