Old 01-12-2012, 06:48 PM   #31  

takingcontrol, Somni, Catsgetnhealthy - thanks I know it's crazy and this is a life long thing. So many things are happening right now and I constantly let me weight effect my moods. I wish I could stop it from happening but I avent figured that out yet.

I feel better this morning just a bad day yesterday I guess. Well hopefully there are even better days to come.

Thanks again for the support.
Old 01-13-2012, 06:07 AM   #32  
~Kim~

Hey everyone. It's been a really busy week for me.

I'm getting ready to leave for a weekend road trip up to TN to get my doggies, so since I'll be out of town I went ahead and weighed in this morning. I'm only down a pound since Sunday's weighin, but it's a big big deal because I finally made it to Onederland! I haven't seen a 1 at the beginning of my weight in at least 10 years, so yeah, it's a good day for me.

=) I hope you all have a great weekend and weighin!
Old 01-13-2012, 09:28 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 233/see ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

Congratulations TooManyDimples! I just reached onederland myself and know how you feel! Every fraction of a pound that I go down, I get even more excited that I take pictures of the scales at my new low! Have a great trip to TN!
Old 01-13-2012, 06:52 PM   #34  
Every pound is a victory

S/C/G: 263/147/?

Height: 5' 6"

Hi everyone, busy week, so just a quick check-in! I'm going to the gym in the morning, so I'll post my official weigh-in--hoping for a good one! Tomorrow I'll catch up on the thread too. Happy Friday!
Old 01-14-2012, 11:25 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 260.8/248.8/150

Height: 5'7"

Hi, how is everyone dong?

I am doing better, but just weighed in the same as last week, given that I'm still on prednisone, I'm hoping it was really a loss. My fingers are all swollen. I should be off the meds this week, so I'm hopeful that this is it!
Old 01-14-2012, 11:51 AM   #36  
Every pound is a victory

Dora, that's awesome, I'm sure you'll make it into Onederland this year!

Lyla, I've actually found quite a few videos I like on Netflix--you just kind of have to dig for them!

Bigmid, we have all been there--and we're here for you!

Dimples and seaurchin, congrats on Onederland!

Beth, prednisone is awful. Glad you're feeling better!

Everyone else, hope you've had a great week! I'm officially at 90 (well, 90.2 )pounds lost as of today, and it feels great! I am really starting to get a little bummed out about all this excess skin, but I know it takes time, water, strength training, and more time. Any other tips that you can share though?

Anyway, I'm going to wait to see if I get a chance to weigh in the morning, but if not, I'll use today's w/i for the official weight. Have a good weekend blue team!

Last edited by rainydays; 01-14-2012 at 11:54 AM.
Old 01-14-2012, 02:14 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 209/209/165

Height: 5'9

Hi everyone. Busy week for me- eating has been better but haven't gotten as much exercise in as I would like. Went for a long run this morning which was nice. Much like second week on BL, sounds like scales aren't budging much for some of us. Congrats to those reaching big milestones!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Old 01-14-2012, 07:59 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 203/ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

I am so terrified of weighing in tomorrow..the scale always freaks me out and I'm scared that if I don't see the number I was hoping for I will get discouraged. I have been working out a lot and eating pretty good I just hope it shows tomorrow morning. Good Luck everyone !!
Old 01-14-2012, 09:12 PM   #39  
Ready to lose

S/C/G: 122.7/tick/62

Another week down and for me a loss... 4.4 pounds (2kg)

So glad to see this loss! Best of luck ladies!

Last edited by Tkkoz; 01-15-2012 at 11:21 PM.
Old 01-14-2012, 10:56 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 398/257/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi Blue Team !!

It's been a crazy week here with no time on the computer but I'm thinking about you and hoping you're all having a great week !

We've still be walking like crazy but I've not been eating well and really feel it. Weight has gone up slightly but it's to be expected with the choices I've been making. We went to an authentic Hawaiian restaurant one night and wow was it good but not good for the eating plan. We're headed to Maui next week and plan on a bit of a quieter time but we'll see. It's amazing how much the exercise has made a difference on how much one can do on a daily basis.

Take care everyone and thank you for being so patient while I've been on vacation... you guys rock.... things will get back to normal in another week and I plan on doing some weekly challenges, etc.

Here's hoping everyone has a great weigh in !!
Old 01-15-2012, 04:46 AM   #41  
Determined to reach goal!

S/C/G: 224/201.0/150

Height: 5'7

Bigmid Glad you're feeling better I hope your treadmill arrives soon and helps you to get back on course, good luck!

Toomanydimples & seaurchin CONGRATULATIONS on onederland! I remember getting here and finding it so exciting! UNfortunately since then, I've been up and down the 190s a million times, so now I just cant wait for the 180s and to say goodbye to the 190s forever! 2.25 lbs to go!

BethC Glad you're feeling better! I hope you have a great week

RainyDays WOW 90lbs, that's great, congratulations! I hope you see a reduction in the excess skin soon, sounds like you're doing all the right things!

erinmg Well done on getting a run in. I'd love to train to run one day! Hope next week is a little calmer for you!

tkkoz Great loss well done!!!!

I'm 3.25lb down this week, which I'm thrilled with considering I had a big night on on Friday, drunk far too much and then spent yesterday laid on the sofa eating chocolate, mcdonalds and chinese, whoops! I'd planned for that though, it was a special treat of a night out, that I really enjoyed, so that's fine. Back on it today, and looking forward to a great week!

Enjoy Sunday everyone, good luck to those yet to weigh in x
Old 01-15-2012, 07:50 AM   #42  
Believing is Seeing

S/C/G: 260/188/150

Height: 5'6"

Well, seems like everyone has had a busy week, including me! Won't go into now, but if you want to read my blog, link is at the bottom. Lost 3 lbs. sometimes the scale shows more, but I feel safe putting that loss in. Good luck to all us bluesers.
Old 01-15-2012, 12:31 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 254/ticker/160

Hi team! I've unfortunately been unable to do much in the way of exercise this week thanks to a bout of bronchitis, but luckily my weight hasn't moved north in the meantime! Looking forward to getting back to the pool again as soon as this cough gets out of my way.

Takingcontrol & Lambiechop: You should definitely give Taiwan a try! I've been here several years teaching & doing performing arts, and it's pretty much my home now. It's such a small place, but there are still so many things I haven't discovered. I'm also just very used to life here by now. When I visit the US, it feels like a foreign place to me!

Doragone: Thanks for the warm welcome!

Bigmid: Much of what I wanted to say has been said, but just know that we're all here for you! We all go through slumps, for sure, so if anyone can understand what you're dealing with the moment, it's your team!

Hope you're all having a great weekend!
Old 01-15-2012, 01:25 PM   #44  
Determined to reach goal!

S/C/G: 224/201.0/150

Height: 5'7

LeslieB Don't worry about us, enjoy your holiday! Glad you're having a great time, yeah OK not eating to plan but sounds great all the exercise you're getting in

SLowrunner Do you teach English? I might just be quizzing you a little on the best way to go about finding decent work at some point! Stuck in England studying until September tho, boooo!

Ange120 I hope you had a positive weigh in today

QUite a good for me. Eaten well, and I always find it tough getting back on the wagon after even a planned couple of days off. Only done a bit of walking for exercise, but got swimming and cardio workout scheduled for tomorrow to get that back on track too.

Right, back to the uni portfolio it is for me, boooooo!
Old 01-15-2012, 02:57 PM   #45  
Every pound is a victory

LeslieB, sounds like you're having a great time!

takingcontrol, thanks so much--it's really crazy to think about how much weight that actually is!

Worked out with 3 friends at home today, we did a 10 minute kickboxing workout, then 10 minutes circuit training, then finished with a 35 minute cardio salsa video. So much fun!!!

Since I didn't get to weigh this morning, will be using yesterday's w/i. I have a feeling...or at least I hope--that next week will be a great w/i for me!!

Have a great day!

Last edited by rainydays; 01-15-2012 at 03:15 PM.