Old 10-30-2011, 08:46 PM   #1  

Default Blue Team Fall Frenzy 2011 Chat Week 7 (10/31-11/06)

Hi Everyone,
Sorry for being MIA I will post results in a bit I have them done just going to have supper then be back before bed. Awesome job everyone
Old 10-30-2011, 09:56 PM   #2  
Doing something for me!

S/C/G: 210.8/see ticker/125-135

Height: 5'4"

Congrats to everyone! Sorry I missed weigh-in. this week has been nuts between the kids, court (which I got sole physical custody!), school, and new job. I needed the freebie anyway LOL!
Old 10-30-2011, 11:02 PM   #3  

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR BIGGEST LOSERS FOR THE WEEK

Biggest Loser:
LeslieB, -5lbs, -1.63%

Honorable Mentions:
Catsgetnhealthy, -3lbs, -1.46%
CocoLoco, -3lbs, -1.28%
Andynoo, -2.6lbs, -1.24%
Old 10-30-2011, 11:08 PM   #4  

PageLynn - that sounds like a very busy week and Congrats on getting sole custody that will help with some things, and good luck with the new job.

Well I have not been good since I got back (or went to) conference. I went and stayed with a friend these last few days and ate like crazy. They had a big Halloween Party last night where they got married as well but didn't tell any of their friends that's what they were doing. (I was told), it was awesome and they had over 100 people at the party at their house. I ate lots, and drank and now came home to no clothes fitting. Im not sure what I've done to myself.....find out tomorrow on the scale. I am really blotted as well TOM coming and no water drinking for over a week. I hope I can flush most of the weight away before next week. If I still have a huge gain I either have to post it or take a freebie (none left) so will have to eliminate myself. If this happens I will still do the totals for the team and chat but I won't be part of the challenge anymore. Sorry, I always get to a certain low point then start eating and gaining it back.....must have some sort of mental block going on....need to fix. I will see how big the gain is before I bring the team down with it. Talk to you tomorrow. Have a great week everyone.
Old 10-30-2011, 11:28 PM   #5  
going for gold

Talking

WELL DONE leslie!!!! An incredible loss!!
And congratulations to all the losers this week

gonig to go for a bigger loss next week, had a bit of a lazy week and didnt do as much exercise as i would have liked but stuck to my protein diet so that should help on the scale tomorrow, not expecting a big loss but am finally over my lazyness and have been putting more effort in today already and water is back on track so far!!

keep it up blue team!!!
Old 10-31-2011, 08:28 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 257/219/145

I missed WI, but it could not be helped...and I even had a loss to report, that figures. I guess it will be more of a loss next week I just have to be very good from here on out or I get booted.

My walks have been few and far between. I am busy and I am letting the cold weather get to me. It is only in the 50s in mornings...I need to toughen up and just make myself do it. I might just walk laps around the inside of the house today, it opens into a big circle. I just do not sweat nearly as much as I do when walking outdoors.

Okay, I have to get to work (as usual). Let's have a good week everyone! I am going to put on my pedometer and walk...will report back when the deed is done.
Old 10-31-2011, 08:39 AM   #7  
gecko girl

S/C/G: 306/288.8/150

Height: 5' 5.5"

Sorry for being MIA. Just now have my energy back. Work is a pain. Congrats to the bis losers this week. Ya all are awesome!!!
Old 10-31-2011, 10:09 AM   #8  

Okay walk done...48 minutes, but at least it was something
Old 10-31-2011, 09:17 PM   #9  
Go Blue!

S/C/G: 286.8/180.6/145

Grats to our losers this week and to everyone for hanging in there for another week! Can you believe November is almost here? Where did the year go? I had to run into Target for a couple of things earlier and they were setting up CHRISTMAS displays. omg there's something I'm so not ready to think about.

Leslie I forget if I posted last week, I meant to, but wow I noticed last week on the WI thread that you are just killing this challenge. 28 lbs or something by last WI? That's amazing!

Bigmid we're in this together! If you have a gain, you have a gain. Personally I'd rather have you post a gain and still be with us in the trenches if you are willing and able to keep going. You had one night celebrating a great moment with friends, don't let it become something that is tied to a lot of regrets!
Old 10-31-2011, 11:59 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 398/257/150

Height: 5'6"

Hello Blue Team !

Thanks for the congrats and a congrats to all the losers this week.

It's shaping up to be another good and fairly busy week. This year we're giving out playdoh and card games for Halloween so we don't even have any candy in the house. The playdoh is going over really well... the card games.. not so much.

Pagelynn - you are one busy person... hope things settle down for you soon and congrats on the custody... that must be a relief for you.

Bigmid - I'm with Somni on this one... we're all in this together and support each other... and that doesn't mean only on the weeks we're doing well but every week. Hang in there and lean on us as much as you need to.

Andynoo - your determination is shining through... you can do it !

Purplefirefly - yay for the walk ! Every step counts.

Tate - glad to hear about the energy... hope you have a great week.

Somni - thank you very much for the kind words. I know what you mean about it being November already... seems like it was just May and now it's almost holiday season.

Let's have a great week all !

Here are a couple of piccies for your enjoyment... first one is hubby and I and second is my personal trainer and I taken today.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 333743_10150330706581783_695261782_8436085_210375729_o.jpg (20.3 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg WP_000004.jpg (26.5 KB, 11 views)
Old 11-01-2011, 08:13 AM   #11  
Nancy is on the go again

S/C/G: 190/ticker/140

Height: 5'3'

Nicely Done, Losers!!

I'm putting my head back in the game. And yesterday was my first day of POP!! Happy, and the scale showed it. So, here's back to healthy life style. Halloween Candy - You have nothing on me!!
Old 11-01-2011, 04:45 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 398/257/150

Height: 5'6"

Howdy Blue Team !

LittleBlueCat - congrats on your day !

Well it's official... went to the dietitian today and I'm now under 300 lbs. and I've lost a total of 102 lbs. so far. Now onto the next 100 !!

I hope everyone has a great week !!
Old 11-01-2011, 06:32 PM   #13  

I am doing my BL workout again tonight. I got my walk in this morning (though it was only 22 minutes, I made a point to do it). I decided to start sticking to the exercise no matter what, that typically puts me on plan with eating naturally, so I am just getting back on track with one to pull the other one on track. Something has to help, because my work load is not slowing down.

LeslieB-- over 100 pounds..that is AWESOME!!!

LittleBlueCat--Welcome back on plan, now let's stay there!
Old 11-01-2011, 06:44 PM   #14  
Nancy is on the go again

S/C/G: 190/ticker/140

Height: 5'3'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplefirefly View Post
LittleBlueCat--Welcome back on plan, now let's stay there!
Yes, Ma'am!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieB View Post
Well it's official... went to the dietitian today and I'm now under 300 lbs. and I've lost a total of 102 lbs. so far. Now onto the next 100 !!
OMG! That's awesome!!! Great Job!
Old 11-01-2011, 07:53 PM   #15  
going for gold

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieB View Post

I hope everyone has a great week !!
WOW!!! Congratulations is in order i think!! What an accomplishment, you must be so proud of yourself! we all deffinately are!! WOOHOO heres hitting the next 100!!