Old 11-06-2011, 04:10 PM   #31  
Nancy is on the go again

S/C/G: 190/ticker/140

Height: 5'3'

[QUOTE=Tate 1984;4098289] ...I am more sensitive to the cold this fall. I usually wear t-shirts and lite pants to work. Lately I have been wearing long sleeve t's and even double shirts with a heavier jacket when working outdoors. Usually I would be in shorts and a tee shirt in 55 degree weather. Plus I am one of those people that always sweats easily. I have noticed a difference their also. (UNLESS I AM HAVING A HOT FLASH THEN ANYTHING GOES )
This NSV is in relation to carrying less weight around my mid section. Less packing in the middle, everything feels cooler![/ QUOTE]

LOL! I so agree!! I was just complaining, a couple of days ago, to my friend/co-worker about "I don't know what's wrong with me lately.... I've been so cold!" And she laughed her head off, and said that's because I lost a lot of my padding! I too, used to wear short sleeve all year round. I guess this is not that bad a problem to have, isn't it?
Old 11-06-2011, 08:23 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 398/257/150

Height: 5'6"

It's the same for me as both of you... I'm really cold most all the time. Hubby got me an electric blanket for the first time a few months ago because of it and our space heater has become my new best friend. I'm starting to compete with the cat for the warmest place in the house to hang out.