Old 02-13-2011, 08:59 AM   #76  

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Good morning. The scale did go down but not much being I missed the weigh in last week. Only 1 lb from two weeks ago. But its better than gaining. I start my new job on Thursday this week and I am so worried about eating out alot!! Then next Monday I have to be in Texas all week, (I live in NC). So I will be eating out all week!!! Ugh, I sure hope the hotel has some type of workout facility. That is going to be my only saving grace.

I hope everyone had a great week! I reviewed the WI totals that were already posted. It looks like there were alot of losers!!
Old 02-13-2011, 09:31 AM   #77  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

Just a quick note and I'm on my way to church. I don't post my Winter Challenge on Sundays, it's my day off. I just wanted to congratulate those that have already posted a loss, it's looking good.
For me, Water retention.........sorry girls. That salty steak I had last night did me in. I only showed a 0.08% loss but it'll work to my advantage on the next weigh in. Good luck everyone!
Old 02-13-2011, 11:08 AM   #78  

Transporter, Bobbi, dream - Thanks so far no offers but I guess there was some good reviews on how the house looked. So hopefully it will sell soon

I ate very badly yesterday and it showed this morning. I was down yesterday so might have to post that one.

Well I bought Wii Zumba so going to try that today. I hope it's fun and thT I can follow it. Its sunny here today and supposed to warm up a bit so might go for a walk and get some fresh air in these lungs.

Have a great day everyone remember to WI.
Old 02-13-2011, 11:36 AM   #79  

S/C/G: 235/188/150

Height: 5'6"

Morning Blues, well I'm finally down a lb as of today, but since it's my TOM and I saw a 3lb loss earlier in the week, hopefully next week will be even better! I was a lot better about eating this week, pretty much stuck to my WW points and didn't go over much. Now to keep that up next week.

Have a great Sunday everyone!
Old 02-13-2011, 12:13 PM   #80  
Doing something for me!

S/C/G: 210.8/see ticker/125-135

Height: 5'4"

This week has been a bad week. I am still trying to figure out what to do with APs (activity points) and WPs (weekly points); weight watcher things. Also trying to find the sweet spot on exercising. I didn't exercise yesterday as my body was so sore from all the exercising and snow shoveling. But the scale showed it today. Water retention bad! Sore muscles will do that unfortunately lol. Plus I ate at my mom's new bf's house. The food was good but I have no idea how anything was cooked. Maybe too much salt too? Not sure. I am gonna try to change things a little up this week. Fingers crossed my weight loss goes down. Oh yeah and my hormones are off. I had a 2 week TOM and now I'm producing breastmilk again (haven't breastfed in a month. I need to figure out what's going on.
Bigmid: Good luck on the house selling.
Bobbolink: I hear ya on water retention.
Old 02-13-2011, 01:31 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 235/150.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Bigmid~I was thinking about getting Zumba for the WII. I'll be anxious to hear all about it.
Old 02-13-2011, 02:17 PM   #82  
Daily Struggle

Height: 5'3

Is dance dance revolution a good workout??
Old 02-13-2011, 04:32 PM   #83  
Daily Struggle

Height: 5'3

W- 152 oz
I- this is my year to shine
N-OP
T- Procrastinating?
E-half hour walking while talking somebodys ear off
R- sleepy..
Old 02-13-2011, 09:04 PM   #84  
Winning!

S/C/G: 287.8/276.6/142

Height: 5'3.5"

Transporter, dance dance is a great workout.. and it's so fun you forget you're working out (well I do anyways.)

Great job this week Team!!
Old 02-13-2011, 09:34 PM   #85  

Hi shutting this one down and moving over to week 6