Old 07-06-2010, 01:15 PM   #16  
I can, I will, I do

S/C/G: Goal: 130

Height: 5'6"

so it's my TOM and I have been killing myself trying to lose weight I gained and lost and am back to where I was minus a few oz. I am dying to see 191 or 189 on that scale!! ahhh I doubt that will happen till after thursday when my TOM is over for a few weeks. In the mean time I will keep killing myself. lol
Old 07-06-2010, 01:28 PM   #17  
50 is the new 40!

S/C/G: 165/165/140

Height: All of 5ft Tall

Quote:
Mercy03 - WTG on the 1lb loss, you just need to post it next time....lol
@ BIGMID Funny, very funny

I had a great day Sunday.I worked from 6-3,then came home to our block party, stayed until 7, then took my 83yr old Mother to Seaworld to watch the fireworks.I lost that pound,I'm sure from toting my Mother around in her wheel chair lol.I didn't get home until Midnight, only to find out that I was locked out my house because I took my spare keys which didn't have my new house keys on it!) I wound up breaking in to my own house lol.Soooooooooo,it was too late to weigh in and plus I forgot dammit!Next week will be better?
Old 07-06-2010, 05:52 PM   #18  
I believe in myself

S/C/G: 257/200/160

Height: 5'8

Hola Blue Teammers!!
Sorry I was mia again. Summer schedule seems worse than the school schedule!!! I didn't weigh in as it's TOM and I didn't want to get on the scale!! Just been back sliding over the weekend, but got a clue and got back on track yesterday. Seems easier to do my workouts in the evening than the morning so that's what I'm doing. Besides the basement is nice and cool in the evening! Got 5.63 miles so far on my pedometer and I have Leslie's Slim & Sleek planned (don't wear the ped for leslie walks) for workout plus upper body strength training.
Congrats to OrganizedChaos,gardenerjoy,Avezy44, and jessica88 for being so awesome this week!!! I will be awesome from here on out. Can't believe we're in week 6!!!
Old 07-06-2010, 06:06 PM   #19  
Making Progress!

S/C/G: 210/ticker/165

Height: 5'10"

Feeling good today - got a gym workout in this morning before work and made great choices all day.

Have had a SPLITTING headache for hours though, lame.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:28 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayoneagain View Post
Have had a SPLITTING headache for hours though, lame.
Drank enough water?

Today has been a good day. Made good food choices EXCEPT once. I had made a cheesecake for DH's work and he ended up bringing a piece home because a guy was on holidays. It wasnt big at all. I thought, ah, probably 300 calories, I can sneak it in. Ate it, and THEN calculated the calories and the stupid thing was 640 calories! ACK! But it was so so so very good. Oh well, I learned my lesson now!

Going to walk down the street and go swimming with my kids in their great grandmas pool. It's a hot one today!
Old 07-07-2010, 09:15 AM   #21  

Hi everyone just a quick hello, I'm sooooooo tired this morning I can't think or type. Will be back later to catch up.
Have a great day...........I will go get coffee
Old 07-07-2010, 10:23 AM   #22  
Slow and Steady

S/C/G: 353/see ticker/178

Height: 5'11''

OMG! I won last weeks weigh in! I can't believe it, I am so excited I can hardly stand it.

Congats to the blue team for winning this weeks weigh in as well! We rock!

I am back from 4 beautiful days off of from work and I am already tired. I will admit that I took Monday off from exercising, but I did do a lot of walking while shopping, but somehow it's just not the same. Last night was Zumba and then I did 8 of the circuit weights, and 10 min's at 4mph on the treadmill. My arms are killing me today. I have to get back on my daily exercise schedule today for my walk/run intervals so I can stay on track.

With my big whoosh of weight I had last week I am at a 0 loss so far this week, which I am OK with. I know that my body is adjusting and I seem to be retaining a little bit of water again. I still trying to figure out what that trigger is, I am pretty sure it is increased sodium, but can't seem to nail it down.

Hope everyon else is having a great week so far!
Old 07-07-2010, 02:47 PM   #23  
Making Progress!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygrant View Post
Drank enough water?
Too much maybe

Today has been amazing diet and exercise wise. I went to the gym after work and pushed myself so hard.

Today has been horrific re: everything else though. A total emotional roller-coaster - everything just seemed to hit me all at once and I ended up crying quietly in the toilets at work for about 20 minutes. I think among other things I am probably not getting enough sleep and it is making my emotions play with me. I have got home and just can't stop for longer than a few minutes - it's as if my body won't allow me to stop and I feel totally defeated. Sorry everyone, a bit off topic... but sometimes saying things out loud/typing them out can really clear your head. I just hope that an early night tonight means I wake up tomorrow feeling differently.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:14 PM   #24  
Green Tomatoes

Height: 5'9"

OrganizedChaos: I love how excited you are to have won the BL challenge for the week! My big whoosh last week was also followed by a stall of several days.

I got a nice down tic this morning but I don't trust it -- yesterday's stress over an abducted girl from my hometown effected both my appetite and my sleep. She was found alive and safe overnight, so I should be in a more normal situation the rest of the week.

dayoneagain: I hope we both get a good night's sleep tonight!
Old 07-07-2010, 09:54 PM   #25  
I believe in myself

S/C/G: 257/200/160

Evening everyone~
Gardenerjoy~ I saw that amber alert yesterday and was happy to read this afternoon that she was found alive!!!
Had a good day today, made good food choices, got my workout in this evening, drank a alot of water, mowed the yard today, the heat here in Michigan is unbelieveable! Reminds me of home though.
Well I'm off to go read and relax. Talk to y'all tomorrow.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:33 AM   #26  

Avezy44 - you have done really well so far so it won't be long and you will see that 189

Mercy03 - I try....lol
It sounds like you had a very fun but busy day with work and the block party. Fireworks at seaworld would be nice I bet. B&E on your own house now that's funny at least on my end it is. Glad you got in.

Catsgetnhealthy - glad your back on track....I too exercise at night mostly because I am way to lazy to get up that early before work to do it

dayoneagain - Woohoo on the morning workout, I hope your headache is better. I hope you can get some sleep as it really can mess with your emotions. I can really notice the difference with me if I don't get enough sleep for to many day. I hope things look a lot brighter in the morning.....and remember we are always here.

babygrant - mmmmmmmmmmmmm cheesecake, isn't funny (or sad) how all the really yummy things are so high in calories......and taste. Today is a new day.

OrganizedChaos - that was some workout you put in congrats. It's good you are okay with not losing so far this week as most times after a big loss you have a smaller one but it all adds up for the month. good job

gardenerjoy - I'm glad that girl was found safe.....I hope you get a great nights sleep

Well getting ready to go to bed still kind of tired....have been all day. But I did do my 30DS right before supper and then did my C25K after supper so that's something at least.
Have a great night everyone.
Old 07-08-2010, 01:23 AM   #27  
50 is the new 40!

S/C/G: 165/165/140

Height: All of 5ft Tall

Quote:
Mercy03 - I try....lol
It sounds like you had a very fun but busy day with work and the block party. Fireworks at seaworld would be nice I bet. B&E on your own house now that's funny at least on my end it is. Glad you got in.
At the very least,I think I found a new calling
Old 07-08-2010, 02:45 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 227/195/135

Height: 5'4

Hello bluets.

I'm not-so-cautiously excited because I'm within 3 pounds of reaching a 10% loss and am treating myself to a new camera when I get there. It should get here within a week and I'm pretty stoked even though it's a cheapo Holga. I ate out A LOT last week though and my weight is up even though I stayed on plan. Here's hoping it's because of all the sodium because I really want to be able to open my new toy in two weeks.
Old 07-08-2010, 06:05 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Height: 5'3

Morning everyone! I just got in from my run.. I am on Week 4 of C25K, I have done it a few times, but I think I will stick with W4 for a little while, just to get used to running a little longer at a time before I advance. Week 4 consists of a 5 min warm up walk, 3 min of running 90sec. of walking, 5min of running, 2.5min of walking and then repeat the running sequence again and end with a 5 min cool down walk. Jacky.. how are you liking the program?
I am hoping for a productive day and to get either 30 Day Shed or the Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout in this evening. Have to get more consistent with my water intake.. the last few days have not been the best as far as food and water.. grrrr but back on track this morning. Anything that goes off schedule for me throws me off and we had unexpected closures at work due to construction work and it just messed me right up..lol
Alright, time to stop rambling , make my breakfast and get moving... Have a great day everyone!
Old 07-08-2010, 05:15 PM   #30  
Making Progress!

Fantastic day today - especially compared to my emotional wreck of a day yesterday. Hoping for a loss from my official weigh in tomorrow