Old 01-26-2010, 11:24 AM   #31  

Morning Ladies!!! I hope all is well with the Blue Team

Congratulations to our biggest losers weebleswobble, Nella, Turning 30, and shoupfamily.

Nixmom - Accountability partners you say.....I like it it gives me even more reason to come on I am now doubly (sp) accountable. So as partners can you kick my butt downstairs to workout....after I'm done on here of course. Congratulations on doing the bootcamp again, I think I need something like that as well. They are expensive though but as long as they work were worth it.

dream710- I love spaghetti squash I am usually lazy and just cut in 1/4 and nuke it then pull the strands off with a fork and enjoy with a little FF margarine, salt and pepper. I have also just tossed it in the oven wrapped in foil (1/4) like you would a baked potatoe. The other day I had leftover spaghetti sauce and put the squash into that and also very yummy....enjoy.

thinnerbyjuly - I hope your hangover goes away soon...you should look into putting a sliencer on you keyboard...LOL I'm glad your shoes are working out good for you. I really want a pair but I don't want to pay the $100.00 plus for them. I looked up the therashoe but I can't seem to find any stores in Canada with them. I will keep looking though.

Soon2BFitChick - Hope you are enjoying your morning coffee. Congratulations of making it to onederland. I was hoping to be there by now myself but I got off track and am having a hard time find my way back. But I can't look at where I should have been by now, I have to look at where I am and keep going.

Smith1313 - consider yourself kicked.

Sorry if I missed anyone the whole team is doing great.

Last edited by Bigmid; 01-26-2010 at 11:26 AM.
Old 01-26-2010, 12:31 PM   #32  
Go Blue Team!

S/C/G: 197.6/195.8/140

Height: 5'2"

I make spaghetti squash by cutting it in half, take out the seeds, then put the halves face down in a casserole dish with a little water and bake at 350 until tender. Usually about 30 mins-hour. Depending on how big it is. I recommend getting a smaller one to try for your first one. Then you just scrape it with a fork and pull out the strings. It's pretty good with some pasta sauce and a little cheese, or some salt/pepper/ butter. It'll have a different texture than real pasta, so it takes a little getting used to.

That's all the time I have for now, gotta go run an errand on my lunch break.

Big to all you chickies!!!!!
Old 01-26-2010, 01:09 PM   #33  
Lionel's Beautiful

Height: 5'3

Soon2befit- Great job on making it to onderland. Is it said I dream about twoderland? lol
Also congrats to dayoneagain for making to to onderland as well.

I like to eat my spaghetti with a homemade alfredo sauce. I love my alfredo but after adding it on pasta what's the point. I make a roasted red pepper one and add a little to the spaghetti squash, add some chicken now thats a good meal
Old 01-26-2010, 02:27 PM   #34  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Nella and Selina, the cake has been closed up. And I'm afraid to tell you it wasn't a small piece I had. It was outrageous the amount I ate but that was Sunday.

Glad Dream asked about Spaghetti squash. I've always wanted to try it and now I have a few idea. Thanks Dream for asking and everyone for replying.

I was going to do personals but DH is taking me out for a little spin in the car so I'll be back.

Have a great day.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:19 PM   #35  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

I love how y'all inspire me to try new things. Spaghetti squash sounds delish! I can't wait to try it.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:22 PM   #36  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

WTF?!!!!!!!!!! 3fc removed my damn ticker? WHY? I KNOW my signature wasn't as long as some I've seen on this stupid site! grrrrrrrr
Old 01-26-2010, 08:40 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 230/230/140

hey everyone!!! Just wanted to pop in and say hey! The weather here is windy n rainy n gloomy n has me wanting to curl up and sleep all the time lol I am watching the Biggest Loser... and I am so curious, after last weeks weigh in.. how many of you all believe the Red Team? I am curious to see how much she will lose this week... lol
Old 01-26-2010, 08:47 PM   #38  
50 is the new 40!

S/C/G: 165/165/140

Height: All of 5ft Tall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
WTF?!!!!!!!!!! 3fc removed my damn ticker? WHY? I KNOW my signature wasn't as long as some I've seen on this stupid site! grrrrrrrr
Well hello Roni, nice to hear from you glad you're back...........
Old 01-26-2010, 08:53 PM   #39  
fake it till you make it!

S/C/G: 128/ticker/110

Height: 5'1"

Default biggest loser weigh in...

I definitely think that the lady from the red team threw the weigh in. There is no way she lost nothing in two weeks. I think they would be able to tell from their body bugs...calories in and calories out. That won't lie! What does everyone else think...

Last edited by mageorge; 01-27-2010 at 06:52 AM.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:01 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mageorge View Post
I definitely think that the lady from the red team threw the weigh in. There is no way she lost nothing in two weeks. I think they would be able to tell from their body bugs...calories in and calories out. That won't lie! What does everyone else think...
I haven't watched this week yet. It isn't on for another 2 hours!!
Old 01-26-2010, 09:08 PM   #41  
ars
looking for onederland

S/C/G: 300/ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

Oh, I am recording TBL right now to watch it later without commercials. That red team lady made me SO MAD last week! Especially since she said the week before that she basically threw the weigh-in because of their immunity and then she tried to back pedal and say she hadn't thrown it! Yeah right!

Hope everyone is having a good day!
Old 01-27-2010, 07:39 AM   #42  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercy03 View Post
Well hello Roni, nice to hear from you glad you're back...........
Good morning smartazz. LOL!

I always record TBL. I can get it watched in 1 hour as opposed to 2.

I saw the "new" rule on sig's. They only allow them from 3 places now. I liked mine because you could personalize it. I also liked the site where I got it and now for the life of me I can't remember the name of the place, so thanks 3FC. grrrrrr a little pm would have been considerate, but whateve...

Last edited by Diva; 01-27-2010 at 07:39 AM.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:15 AM   #43  
Low carber :)

S/C/G: 223/212/size 6

Height: 64 inches

Good morning! COMPUTERS GRRRRRR !!!!!!! I had a long reply typed out and the darn computer decided to shut down. Sorry to be lazy but I'm not typing the book out again

Howdy to everyone!!!! I think the lady on the red team definitely manipulated her weigh in. Can they chug water before weighing?????

I wore those goofy shoes while doing lots of errands yesterday. As odd as it is my abs smart! Since the only exercise I have done is walking out and about and on the treadmill it has to be the shoes right.

Bigmid I hope you can find them! LOL on the silencer

Can anyone tell me if there is some reason with dieting I'd get a terrible hangover off of two drinks. 1 shot per drink. It is odd!!!!

Have a great day blue! i have to get my butt cleaning!
Old 01-27-2010, 09:48 AM   #44  

Morning everyone,
Just a very quick post as I really should be leaving for work right now. Oh if only I was a morning person. I just wanted to check in and I will come back later to see what's new. Have a great day.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:14 AM   #45  
ars
looking for onederland

S/C/G: 300/ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

Happy Wednesday Blue Team!

I'm going out to dinner tonight with friends...already scouted the nutritional information on the menu online so I have my order picked out! I'm going to allow myself one alcoholic beverage (probably a Tom Collins, no sugar) at happy hour before dinner. Should be fun!

My scale is being totally non-cooperative this week. Monday and Tuesday it showed a gain...finally today I see a .2 loss since my Sunday number. My calories in have been low lately in the area of 1100-1200 on work days, lower on my days off. It's hard to eat more, I'm not a big breakfast eater (cereal and fruit/eggs are stretching it already), and I have so many veggies in my lunches and dinners that I'm quite full. Add to that the fact that I'm not a snacker, and well, my calories come up kind of short some days! I'm going to try to increase to 1500-1600 on my work days. If anything, I'll have more carbohydrate items at lunch those days...bread/crackers with my soups/casseroles could be good!

I'm off to get in some pre-dinner exercise!

Last edited by ars; 01-27-2010 at 11:16 AM.