Old 01-07-2010, 08:36 PM   #121  

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Height: 5'3

Hey Ladies... this is going to be short n sweet this evening as I am having a little flare up.. and I am going to stop right here and apologize for complaining so much.. I do not mean to sound whiney,, I am not usually a whimp.. haha I did get in a great workout today!! And today is day 2 of P.O.P for me!!
Nella & Mercy thank you so very much for the advice.. it really is comforting knowing some people who I can learn from and who can relate! Mercy.. I really hope they figure out what is going on with you as well.. plz. keep me updated! And Nella... you just answered A HUGE ? of mine. I was in terrible pain one night last week.. from 330am till 7, and could not for the life of me figure out why... I kept thinking the only thing I ate differently was a few chocolates, but there can't be gluten in that.. HA! was I wrong.. thank you so much! I am going to look into those books for sure! It would be great to have a reference guide for the hidden ingredients!
Echo.. I am so glad you are back! I have missed you!
I hope everyone had a great day!! I am so sorry not to get to all of your personals... I will try again in the morning.
Old 01-07-2010, 09:53 PM   #122  

Hey everyone, I hope your have had a great day! We got a little snow that made the roads bad so I didnt work out after work. I came home & fell asleep for a littlle while on the couch..... Iam gonna work out now to a Biggest Loser DVD... If I can help it & Able I am gonna try to work out every day!!!!!

Angela- I hope you are feeling better.....

Keep up the hard work ladies!!!!
Old 01-07-2010, 10:16 PM   #123  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone! It's in the 20s here! Cold for us!!!! But got animals and pipes taken care of and now doing my work online. So much to do! But got kids in bed so if they stay there then I'm good and hope to finish tonight!! But then of course, starts all over tomorrow!

I had an OP day. My taste buds are still weird but you know, I still have to watch my calories because I like to feel full. I don't like being hungry so when I do get hungry I go eat. I'm eating healthy tho. Less than 1200 cals a day usually and no cokes much at all or any sweets. Made cupcakes today. Batter and cooked ones tasted really bad so only had a couple of bites. I was hungry when I made them. Thinking they'd taste great as usual. They didn't. Saved me calories I guess. Tired of not tasting though. Not fair. And I'm praying it comes back to normal one day. Never thought tonsil surgery could do that. It really takes any zest out of me as far as cooking good stuff. Which is a bummer because I liked cooking with my kids and now I don't care. I just cook to feed us. I can't even taste if the food I cook came out right so I worry when I cook now. I have to ask them. Bryan isn't ever here because he works late. Poor kiddos!!!

Well, pray for me that it comes back. I know I should be happy about having an extra boost losing since I can't taste. But it's pretty depressing and I already have trouble smelling well because of allergies. How many other senses am I going to lose?!?

Ok, hugs, hope everyone is doing well. Oh and Mary, I will be sad when my little ones grow up. I will be a sad empty nester for sure. And Retired, thank you so much. That is so sweet of you to say. When I get to 189 I'm finally posting a new pic! Will be fun!
Old 01-07-2010, 11:57 PM   #124  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Here is a holiday walking article I wrote a few years ago. They used it for about 2 or 3 years I think on About.com and other sites snatched it too! LOL!!! Please read if you want some ideas on how to add steps to your day. Wish I had time to write nowadays! I never do anymore.

http://walking.about.com/od/holiday/a/busyholidays.htm

Enjoy!! I love reading success stories online and in magazines. Do they motivate you all too? People mag has a good bunch of them now. I get so motivated when I see others have done what I want so badly to do -- Obtain better health!! I hafta try harder and find a way to do just that. I want to have more energy, I neeeed it. Especially if we adopt the 3 baby boys, 3, 2, and 7 months! We won't know for a month or two so trying to get in all that I can now. We may not be allowed to have them because we have a baby now already and they are picky about having too many small ones at once. Yeah, it is hard to do! But it can be done. We'll see if they allow it. If we get them, we'll have 6 kids (ages 7 months, 17 months, 2 yrs, 3 yrs, 4 yrs and 8 yrs old) and our exchange student! LOL. Well, he may live with my mom later some because of rules with our agency. Once you get to six kids that's it for this agency. So our sweet exchange boy from Brazil may hafta live with my mom at the end of his time here but he understands we can't help it. If we are allowed to have our new boys, we want them so we will follow the rules for sure! But anyway, his first soccer game for our high school is tomorrow! Wonder if it'll go on with it so coooold??? He is excited!!

Ok, goodnite!! Hugs! Selina
Old 01-08-2010, 12:03 AM   #125  
Go Blue Team!

S/C/G: 197.6/195.8/140

Height: 5'2"

Selina, you sure do have a house full! No wonder you never have time for yourself until late! I'm sorry about the taste issues. I hope things go back to normal soon for you.
Old 01-08-2010, 02:58 AM   #126  
Making Progress!

S/C/G: 210/ticker/165

Height: 5'10"

Soon2B, that is so sad. I hope your sense of taste returns soon.

It was my weigh day today.
Technically I am down 3 pounds, but because of my 5lb gain over Xmas it looks like a 2lb gain in this challenge. I am a bit disheartened, but I suppose that expecting a loss of 6+ was rather over-ambitious.

I am a bit now though.
Old 01-08-2010, 07:14 AM   #127  

S/C/G: 199/160/149

Height: 5.5

Just a quick "Hi!" this morning. Ate too much at dinner last night, well way too many chips at Don Pablo's anyway but I did drink water no margarita's So happy about that. Have to go finish cleaning house & put brisket in over before work for dinner party tonite. Will catch up either tom or Sun. Have a great Friday!!!
Old 01-08-2010, 07:29 AM   #128  
Making Progress!

S/C/G: 210/ticker/165

Height: 5'10"

Just back from a workout. Ran for 30 mins straight
Old 01-08-2010, 07:37 AM   #129  
Low carber :)

S/C/G: 223/212/size 6

Height: 64 inches

Hi everyone! Sorry I didn't get back here last night to catch up. I was wiped out. No exercise yesterday. I have 3 degenerating disks which are usually pretty good because I see the chiro regularly. I woke up in pain yesterday. Still going today. Ugh! I just got off the inversion table. Hope the little flare takes off soon.

I was OP yesterday.

I'm still behind on the posts here but hey I'll have lots too read Sun when I'm off.

Congrats to all of you with good news, getting moving and just checking in!
Old 01-08-2010, 08:15 AM   #130  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Hey girls! I hope everyone is doing well and staying OP!

(((((((Ehco))))))) So happy to see you back girlfriend! I've missed your sunshine.

((((((Nella))))) Wasn't ignoring your question about the house, I've just been down with the sickness and quite honestly I am not sure what to say, as it hasn't been a good experience at all. I am not happy, The Dude has completely changed personalities on me, I feel like I hate him, I have WAY more responsibilities laid upon me, I have to drive A LOT! I hate driving...and at least for the next 2.5 yrs, I am all but a taxi and working machine. In a nutshell, my life sucks. I am trying to remain as positive as I can, looking through the darkness for some kind of light and enjoyment I can get but it is hard. I am a fighter though...A Survivor, and I will not ly down and die....I'll make my way through the next 2.5 yrs and go from there... I have figured out that the one thing I DO have control over right now is my Health/Weight. I WILL conquer that in 2010 and I WILL find some sort of joy...I hope...So,I curse and hate the day we ever met the woman who possessed this dang house upon us. I HATE it!
Old 01-08-2010, 09:09 AM   #131  
Go Blue!

S/C/G: 286.8/180.6/145

Hi, hope everyone has a good day! I swear all this cold weather just makes me want to curl up in a warm blanket til spring rolls around. But no, life must go on.
Old 01-08-2010, 09:38 AM   #132  
Here we go again...

S/C/G: 176/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

Dang, I am so behind. BUT, I'm so proud of myself for logging in here and admitting that I'm so behind.

Ok, I haven't been on plan these past few days, so that's one challenge FAIL. I am getting back on track though.

I weighed in at 152.4 this AM. Hoping to get down to 152 by Sunday!! I also made a realization that most likely, I won't be happy at 145 so I've decided to keep chugging to 140 and see how I like it there. Ang - thanks for making me official! I'm glad you did - I really missed being part of the team!

Plan for today:

Breffix - 2 slices potato rosemary bread, 3/4 cup of skim milk + 1 tbsp cocoa powder

Snack - Pear

Taking it one hour at a time, haha. Look forward to meeting all you ladies (and gents?) that I haven't met yet. Go blue!!
Old 01-08-2010, 10:50 AM   #133  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayoneagain View Post
Just back from a workout. Ran for 30 mins straight
Just noticed on your ticker your in ONEderland! Congrats!!!!! Hopefully I'm right behind you in the next week or two.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:23 AM   #134  
50 is the new 40!

S/C/G: 165/165/140

Height: All of 5ft Tall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Hey girls! I hope everyone is doing well and staying OP!

(((((((Ehco))))))) So happy to see you back girlfriend! I've missed your sunshine.

((((((Nella))))) Wasn't ignoring your question about the house, I've just been down with the sickness and quite honestly I am not sure what to say, as it hasn't been a good experience at all. I am not happy, The Dude has completely changed personalities on me, I feel like I hate him, I have WAY more responsibilities laid upon me, I have to drive A LOT! I hate driving...and at least for the next 2.5 yrs, I am all but a taxi and working machine. In a nutshell, my life sucks. I am trying to remain as positive as I can, looking through the darkness for some kind of light and enjoyment I can get but it is hard. I am a fighter though...A Survivor, and I will not ly down and die....I'll make my way through the next 2.5 yrs and go from there... I have figured out that the one thing I DO have control over right now is my Health/Weight. I WILL conquer that in 2010 and I WILL find some sort of joy...I hope...So,I curse and hate the day we ever met the woman who possessed this dang house upon us. I HATE it!
To you girly, feel better soon!
Old 01-08-2010, 12:06 PM   #135  

S/C/G: 235/150.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Morning team! Its quite chilly out this morning, a crisp -7. Grandma kept the kids again due to the weather, so I took advantage of the extra time to get a couple of workouts in. My body is soooo sore today, it takes me about 5 minutes just to get in and out of the chair. Should be interesting getting into the car.

Sunni-

dayone-woohoo for makin it to onderland and another for running 30 min straight

Diva-get to feeling better

Somni- I hear ya! Next we are suppose to be in the 30's...bring on the heatwave!

thinner-hope your back pain gets better soon!

Mary- Don Pablo's yummm! Great job on passing on the margaritas, I don't know that I'd have such willpower.

Soontobe-Wow what a busy life you have. When do you find out if you get the boys? Hopefully your tastebuds will eventually return to normal.

to the rest of the team.

I'm off to start getting ready for work. Gonna start early today. Everyone have a great day!