Old 12-07-2009, 12:23 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Height: 5'3

Smile Blue Team Week 13 Chat

This is it.. here we go ladies!!! Let's Finish HARD!!

Here is a thread I would like all of you who have signed up for the new challenge starting in January, to read. There have been a few changes, so please take a moment to read through. Thanks! I hope you all will be excited as I am!!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/bigg...ml#post3037955

Last edited by Cape Breton Chick; 12-07-2009 at 12:49 PM.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:03 PM   #2  
Go Blue Team!

S/C/G: 197.6/195.8/140

Height: 5'2"

Hello Chickies!!!! Last week!!! Last Chance!!!! Let's rock this last week!!!

I got TBL new Last Chance Workout DVD. Did it on Friday, still sore today, lol. I struggled with it too, so that means I've not been exercising for far too long. Now that most of the soreness is gone, time to do it again!! My plan is to get in at least a 20 min workout every day this week if it kills me!

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 12-07-2009, 01:06 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 337/ticker/320

Height: 5'7

Lightbulb Great Idea-

Thanks For the Extra Push This Week-Angela, This is Awesome!!

Let's Finish Strong
Old 12-07-2009, 01:07 PM   #4  
Lose the holiday lbs!

S/C/G: 174/163.8/150

Height: 5.7 ft

wow thats so awesome Nella, I also ordered the dvd , but wont get it till after xmas cause its shipping from US. Angela told me about it infact

--

angela, i just read that information about the new challenges,

WOW!! i am so excited. i love the new challenges ideas , especially the rewards, and the pound pass, and the smilie rewards to put in our signatures!! love it! i am so looking forward to the challenges !! cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!

rightly said guys! last week, last chance! finish up strong. wow i cant believe its our last week!!! gonna miss you guys ! and the team !
and i love the crunch time challenge this week

Last edited by Echo; 12-07-2009 at 01:08 PM.
Old 12-07-2009, 04:04 PM   #5  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Well I'm at 205.5 now. Dropping real fast, I added a little exercise in and only eating veggies, fruits, milk, bread etc. Strange but that's all I want. Can't taste so why not have only healthy stuff for my body?

I like that new stuff is being added to the challenge, Angela!! Smart, we need a revamp!!

Well, gotta go get work done, hugs to each of you,
Selina
Old 12-07-2009, 10:10 PM   #6  

Hey ladies.. I am exhausted and draggin my sorry behind to bed...lol I am still waiting on 4 weigh ins, so I will post the results when I get up in the morning.. it will before 7am. I hope everyone has a good nights sleep .. and remember no matter how good or bad your day may have gone today.. tomorrow you get to try all over again.. and that is something to be thankful for!!
Old 12-08-2009, 07:39 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 199/160/149

Height: 5.5

Morning Ladies

Had a good day yesterday. Need to get my butt in gear and start working out again. Will try a walk on treadmill tonite will watching the finale. That show should give me some motivation. Just read the book "The Shack". Has anyone read this book. If you are christian I suggest you do. Wow I got so much out of that book. I openly wept a number of times. It is fiction and a great read. I couldn't wait to get home each day to read it. Everyone I know who has read it has had the same experience. It just opens your eyes to God in such a different perspective. Let me know if you read it and what your experience was.

Selena-Congrats on the scale going lower. Make sure you are getting some protein in your diet. Nuts, egg whites, beans if you don't want to eat meat but your body needs protein. I'll stop being a mom now! lol!!

Angela-love the new ideas. You and Monte have certainly revved up these challenges. So glad you came on board.

Nella-Thanks for the info on the new dvd. I am def buying that one.

Echo-so proud of you for going 11 days binge free!!! You r an inspiration. Keep up the hard work!

Have a great Tuesday.
Old 12-08-2009, 08:33 AM   #8  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Morning...tired..very tired. I am really considering going back to bed. I am so sick of unpacking. Apparently we have electrical outlet issues in this house and we may need to pay up to $2500 to have the entire thing rewired and updated. Which means only my computer is working, we can't seem to get the router to work either, so I am having to share with the guys. All they can do is argue and I am so sick of everything. I completely blew up at them both last night and threatened to send the boy to his Dad in WI, whom he hasn't seen in over a decade, and leave Jess and TN altogether if they can't freakin figure it out and get along. So over being put in the middle of them two. Who knew getting something you thought you wanted would cause so much stress?...dang....

I'm losing weight but not really trying. I think it's the stress and the inability to eat during it because I feel like I may hurl. I really thought this was supposed to be a happy time but it's anything but...If things don't change, I told Jess last night I want half the tax money to move. I WILL do it. I am so over their crap. FED THE EFF UP! I feel like I just wanna be alone. No man, no kid, no nothing...just alone.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:51 AM   #9  

Well here we are in the last week. I really need to get my butt in gear to finish this strong. I have only had 1 gain so I am happy about that but would have been nice to lose the whole way through.
I am excited about starting the new challenges too. It sounds fun and who doesn't love a smiley face.

Diva, who ever said moving into a new place was fun...was crazy!!! I bought a new place a couple years ago and nothing about it was fun or brought out the best in me. Hang in there once everything is settled I'm sure the guys will settle in as well. Remember stress is hard on everyone and they all react differently to it. It is good though that you let them know where you stand in all of it. I hope it improves quickly for you though.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:53 AM   #10  

Also want to say WTG Blue team for winning week 12 and Congratulations to the biggest losers retiredone, Nella, Echo and Somni.
Old 12-08-2009, 12:30 PM   #11  
Go Blue Team!

S/C/G: 197.6/195.8/140

Height: 5'2"

Diva - Being in a step family is difficult. I know I live it everyday, being the stepmom who gets kicked in the teeth all the time, just for being there and trying to help raise the kids. Their mother is a POS who doesn't do anything for them, but they don't see that, so their anger is taken out on me because I am the easy target. I don't know the situation with your husband and son, but I do know that sometimes the parents can't see how really difficult it is for the step parent. Maybe your DH is doing the best he can. My DH loves me and all that I do, but he is pretty oblivious to the things his kids do to make life for me very hard and unpleasant sometimes. I love my step kids, and would jump in front of a speeding bus for them, but I'll never get the respect out of them that I deserve.

So, all that said, I'm glad you are losing pounds, but sorry it is stress related. *big hugs* to you. And if you need to chat, just PM me.

So, I'm super excited about tonights finale!!
Old 12-08-2009, 01:00 PM   #12  

hey ladies! I am just stopping by on my break to say hello and to let you all know how incredibly proud I am of our team!!! We lost another 2 members this week (Nixmom and Practiceliving), and our team total is now 17 members.. so seriously WAY TO GO!!!! Being the Biggest Loser Team 2 weeks in a row with a dwindling team is a testament to your dedication and drive!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/bigg...ll-2009-a.html

Last edited by Cape Breton Chick; 12-08-2009 at 05:12 PM.
Old 12-08-2009, 04:59 PM   #13  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

AAAACK! I forgot to weigh in. Sorry girls, I am still here... but will take the time to gear up and maybe the NEXT challenge I will actually complete. Life and work got a strangle hold on me and I swear I got cheated out of a weekend and Monday this week. SOOOOO SORRY!

Congrats to the biggest losers and all you chicks still battling it out. I am in for next round. Gonna take the rest of this week and next to get life squared away and let it know who's in control! Back to bootcamp tonight and I PROMISE MYSELF and my 3FC sisters I will get ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE NEXT CHALLENGE!!! UGH!!!!

Be good to your selves, happy holidays and STAY FOCUSED!
Kris
Old 12-08-2009, 05:06 PM   #14  

Nixmom.. do not worry about it.. sweetie you made it one week till the end.. and it was for a matter of life taking over not giving up on your journey.. wtg on bootcamp tonight btw!! I get the whole life getting in the way deaal.. I battle against it everyday and I do not always win..lol
Old 12-09-2009, 06:13 AM   #15  

Morning Ladies! I hope all of you had a great evening!

It is so quiet in here.. where is everyone???

I hope everyone has a p.o.p day! I am listening to the wind howl outside, and dreading having to go out to work in this.. we are gearing up for a winter storm in the next 24.. It is freezing! lol