Old 11-18-2009, 01:11 PM   #31  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Mercy ~ good luck to you and feel free to pop in and share your successes!

Hey ladies! Just catching up with life after marriage. Did get my body comp done to day for week 6 of bootcamp. Lost 13 lbs so far!! Gonna have a great number for Mondays weigh in! I can feel it!

Will be back later to catch up on personals!
Old 11-18-2009, 06:56 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 199/160/149

Height: 5.5

Hi everyone. Been so busy haven't had time to post. I tried to do the numbers today but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to work the spreadsheet. I emailed Monte and asked her to do it. If anyone else is interested in giving it a try just pm her and she will email it to you.

Haven't really been on plan all week. With TOM and no working out I feel out of the game. Chiro said I can start working out next week. Trying to watch what I eat but have not been counting cals or anything. I need to get my head on right. Just can't seem to get back to where I was at the beginning of the year. Well i'll stop complaining now.

Hope everyone has a great Thursday!

Last edited by maryshady; 11-18-2009 at 06:57 PM.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:23 PM   #33  
50 is the new 40!

S/C/G: 165/165/140

Height: All of 5ft Tall

oops.

Last edited by Mercy03; 11-18-2009 at 08:25 PM.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:24 PM   #34  
50 is the new 40!

S/C/G: 165/165/140

Height: All of 5ft Tall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixmom View Post
Mercy ~ good luck to you and feel free to pop in and share your successes!

Hey ladies! Just catching up with life after marriage. Did get my body comp done to day for week 6 of bootcamp. Lost 13 lbs so far!! Gonna have a great number for Mondays weigh in! I can feel it!

Will be back later to catch up on personals!
Thanks Nixmom, and good luck to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nella View Post
Aww, Mercy! We'll miss ya! Good luck with your goals too!
Nella! You keep up the good work, maybe I'll see you in the fitness threads

Last edited by Mercy03; 11-18-2009 at 08:26 PM.
Old 11-18-2009, 11:54 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/175

Height: 5'8

Just checkin' in real quick to say hello!

Life is crazy and awesome and hard and all over the place. Just doing the best I can to keep working on towards all my goals!
Old 11-19-2009, 01:31 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 337/ticker/320

Height: 5'7

Just popping in to say Hi, hope all is well. Life just gets too busy, at times. Well should get to bed. Have a great Thursday Chickies
Old 11-19-2009, 09:49 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 235/150.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Mercy-good luck to you!

Nixmom-congrats on the 13lbs thats awesome.

Mary-hang in there, you'll figure it out again.

Muse-when's the big race?

Diva-hows the packing going?

to everyone else

Half way thru the work week woohoo! I kinda like having my mornings off. I get my housework done during the week so my weekends are pretty much free to enjoy my kids and do fun things instead of having to do the housework. Just wish I didn't have to work so late. But I guess, we can't have it all. I can't believe next week is Thanksgiving, I'm not sure what we are doing yet, probably either going to my grandma's or my hubby's grandma's, either way we will be traveling. I can't wait for black Friday, one of my favorite days of the year. In line by 3:30, done shopping by 11, head home for a nap and then put up the tree up. Anybody else enjoy black friday? Well I'm off to exercise and get the laundry put away. Everyone have an op day!
Old 11-19-2009, 10:20 AM   #38  
Go Blue Team!

S/C/G: 197.6/195.8/140

Height: 5'2"

Morning girls!

Dream - I love black Friday. I'm taking my SD this year, she's never gone. I usually don't put my tree up this early, but I think I will this year, but I need to re-arrange the living room first.

I think I've finally broken my mini-plateau. Down again this morning to 166.2. I had a goal of making it to 160 by the end of the month, but not seeing that happen unless some miracle occurs.

Have a great day everyone!!
Old 11-19-2009, 05:54 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 199/160/149

Height: 5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixmom View Post
Did get my body comp done to day for week 6 of bootcamp. Lost 13 lbs so far!!
Nixmom-Lord 13 lbs in 5 weeks. You are on fire girl!!! Keep up the hard work. As soon as I am in commission again I need to fine me a bootcamp! lol!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nella View Post
Morning girls!

Dream - I love black Friday. I'm taking my SD this year, she's never gone.
Dream and Nella-I love black Friday. I get more excited about that than Thanksgiving Around here Toys R Us is starting at 11 pm Thurs. We are thinking of having an early dinner, dessert, then naps and starting at 11! Can't wait.

Our plans for Thanksgiving are the same as every year. My family comes to my house. All of my kids, my sis & bro, and this year my dh sister and niece are coming in from Arizona so that should be fun. I make the turkey with all the fattening trimmings. We also get together to bake our pies on Wednesday. My sis's b-day is on Thanksgiving so I am making dinner and a cake on Wednesday night too!
Old 11-19-2009, 06:40 PM   #40  
Ironman in Training

S/C/G: 302/205/150

Height: 5'5

dream710 - Well the 15k was on Nov 1st - it went well... the big BIG race isn't until next September.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:40 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Sorry about the team results. I'm not really good at explaining things, and I think I may have confused maryshady when I passed on the results. I tried to post your results earlier, but my computer at work was acting really wierd and wouldn't let me post anything. So here they are.....

BLUE TEAM WEEK 9 RESULTS

BIGGEST LOSER

Idealmuse - 4.0lbs (2.07%)

RUNNER UPS

mebhealthy - 2.8lbs (1.83%)
econ nerd - 4.0lbs (1.72%)
Mercy03 - 2.0lbs (1.43%)

TOTAL TEAM WEIGHT LOSS

13.3lbs

TOTAL TEAM WEIGHT LOSS PERCENTAGE

0.28%

Last edited by MonteCristo; 11-19-2009 at 09:41 PM.
Old 11-20-2009, 12:54 AM   #42  
Ironman in Training

S/C/G: 302/205/150

Height: 5'5

Mercy03 left and she was one of our biggest losers? I'm not sure how she thought she was going to disappoint us. While the whole "game" thing is fun seriously aren't we more here to cheer each other on? Personally I don't care if someone has a few bad weeks. It's life!

I had a particularly bad food day myself. I think I'm somewhere at 2500 or so if not slightly more. I did ride my bike/trainer today for an hour and 15 mins but I don't think it was enough to cancel out my bad behavior. I'm not weighing in next week though I'll be out of town so hopefully it won't show up 2 weeks from now. Heh.

Hope Everyone has a good Friday!

Last edited by Idealmuse; 11-20-2009 at 12:55 AM.
Old 11-20-2009, 01:07 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 337/ticker/320

Height: 5'7

I love visiting here daily, I might not post very often, but I find so much to take away with me, and apply to my day. I think when I'm struggling, I need to get here all the more. Everyone has their reasons, and I wish them well.
Old 11-20-2009, 08:31 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 235/150.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Muse-Congrats on being the biggest loser this week! Glad to hear the 15k went well.

Congrats to mbhealthy,econnerd, and mercy way to go girls!

Mary-WOW! 11pm thats dedication are there other stores that open between 11 and 4? I think the earliest store round here opens at 4. Having the family around is nice isn't it. I'm hoping that my family will be able to come home for Thanksgiving, should find out Saturday.

Nella-How fun taking your SD out for the first time. I can't wait til my DD is old enough go. I know what you mean about rearranging for the Christmas tree. I'm running out of room in my living room I don't know how I'm going to make it all fit. Congrats on breaking the mini-plateau.

Institches-glad you enjoy coming here. You should post more, we like hearing from you.

Well I best go get the kids ready everyone have a great day.
Old 11-20-2009, 08:34 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealmuse View Post
Mercy03 left and she was one of our biggest losers? I'm not sure how she thought she was going to disappoint us. While the whole "game" thing is fun seriously aren't we more here to cheer each other on? Personally I don't care if someone has a few bad weeks. It's life!

Hope Everyone has a good Friday!
I think Mercy03 is about down to her goal weight, and so was switching her focus from weight loss to maintainance/strength training. I understand her not wanting to slow the team down, but I for one love to see people who have made it to goal (sometimes I feel like it is impossible) and would love for her to stick around. But she needs to do what is best for herself.