3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Biggest Loser Challenges (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges-225/)
-   -   TBL "Just Beachy" - Black Team Chat (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges/140928-tbl-just-beachy-black-team-chat.html)

sxulcmnky 04-29-2008 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manick (Post 2174498)

Who else wants to be challenged to try a new veggie??

i'll be in on this challenge

ceegee 04-29-2008 11:43 AM

I will do the veggie challenge too. Anyone have any suggestions on what I should try??

Purplefirefly 04-29-2008 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceegee (Post 2175132)
Morning Black Team!!!

Who's in? I will make a thread for it. Be warned - GGmugsy, dream710, and caitbeans are fierce competitors!!!! l![/I]

uh oh...I can get pretty fierce with competition as well :s: count me in

ggmugsy 04-29-2008 11:56 AM

Oh . . . the THRILL of another exercise challenge!!! Yeeeee-Haaaaaw!!!!!! ;)

I'M IN!!

I think a bikini ought to cost around $5,000. I want a bikini!!!

Ladybug2680 04-29-2008 12:02 PM

Hello everyone. I'm not looking forward to weigh in this week. It's been a stressful week and I've eaten everything I can get my hands on. I apologize for not being more strict on myself. Next week will be better.

Ladybug2680 04-29-2008 12:05 PM

Count me in for the veggie and exercise challenge.

JuliaDH 04-29-2008 12:13 PM

Ok I'm in but it will have to be monopoly money LOL! I compleated my exercise goal for April 900 min. Hmm DH would freak if I really took $900 for my pleasure out of the bank! I would be a widow! $10 OP days he would have to work tones of OT!:faint:

smurf2110 04-29-2008 12:16 PM

I am all about a good exercise challenge!! I workout at home/outside but have a large variety of equipment.

Trooworld: would you mind sharing your weight lifting program you are doing at home? I am also strength training at home and finding it hard to remember all of the moves. I hate weight training and find it hard to do at home.

Today I have done my 20 min. yoga workout and will do 20 min. of weight training later and will go for a 30 min. walk/run tonight.

What are you all having for lunch and dinner today? I need to go shopping and need some new ideas.
I will probably have a veggie wrap today for lunch: I sautee the stir fry veggies with a sweet/sour sauce and red pepper flakes (I like heat) and then wrap them up in flat bread
For dinner we are having soft tacos: I use a 1:1 ratio of lean ground turkey and grated raw carrots with whole grain tortillas. I sautee them together leaving out the water called for in the seasoning packet.

Keillynsmom 04-29-2008 12:23 PM

I'm never going to keep with you guys!

Ceegee, I want in on the exercise challenge!

I am kind of proud of myself this morning -- I got up at 4:30 a.m. and went through my regular discussion on whether or not to go to the Y (get the workout I planned done or sleep in and bit and use the treadmill downstairs but if I sleep in, I never get down to the treadmill) and finally just said, I'm going and went. Hopefully, I'll get back in the swing of things again -- when I lost the hundred before, I had been going to the Y every weekday for months and months.

Good luck to everyone today!

ceegee 04-29-2008 12:27 PM

ummm....ggmugsy....I will put a bikini in the store for you, but at $5000 you would have to kill yourself to get it...I mean literally kill yourself, lol! That would be about 151 minutes of exercise EVERY DAY and staying OP EVERY DAY, lololololol!!!!

I will price it at $1500 (so that is around 5 days a week for 60 minutes, plus staying OP every day - Bikini ready in no time!!!!)

just keep swimming 04-29-2008 12:30 PM

I'm definitely in for the exercise challenge! And the veggie challenge, if I can think of one I haven't tried that is available in my school's cafeteria...

Purplefirefly 04-29-2008 12:56 PM

Barbara--great job getting off to the gym. Maybe don't make it an either/or option anymore...you are just going to the gym, get up and do it, no questions allowed. Or compromise, if you go all week to the gym you are allowed to sleep in and treadmill on Friday, or every 3 days maybe?

I am scared of the bikini :halfempty

KimL1214 04-29-2008 01:06 PM

I'm up for the exercise challenge, but don't know about the veggie challenge... I'll have to see if I can't find any good, healthy recipes to go along with it...
:running::exercise:

BlzMaxGnrCCJkMly 04-29-2008 01:13 PM

i am in for the exercise challenge!!

sxulcmnky 04-29-2008 01:17 PM

well guys i just got back from a walk at lunch... walked 1.4 miles (to CVS and back... needed to get a Rx) and i managed NOT to go to Five Guys for lunch (it's right next door) and came back and had my lean cuisine panini... i'm glad i did because it's BANGIN!!! next up is some rice pudding... which is my new crack ... 70 calories... 70!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway the walk felt great since i haven't been able to exercise often lately due to the being sick... but it felt GREAT to get out and go... and my coworker came along so it was even more enjoyable