Old 01-05-2008, 08:10 PM   #406  
Accepting who she is

S/C/G: 173/see ticker/138

Height: 5'5"

Hey, everyone. I am doing pretty well staying OP. No exercise today, but I plan to do a little core work before I go to bed. Sinuses are still too nasty for much cardio. It is supposed to be warm here Sun and Mon, so I can get some outside runs in. (Idealmuse--caution--it can be addictive!!)

Where are we supposed to post the measurements and pics. I have not measured. I am thinking of doing TRUE TBL photos. You know how at the beginning, the guys take their shirts off so we can see their man boobs and the girls are in their too-small jog bras and too-short shorts? Then when they get to the end of the season, the women are in fitted tanks and capris? Maybe I will do the same thing.
Old 01-06-2008, 12:58 AM   #407  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hun.e.B View Post
I post my pics the same way Diva does, its super easy, I tried using the 3FC way of doing it but I found it way more complicated, the restrictions took me forever doing resizing and I didnt like the little thumbnail thingy. But thats just my opinion and I'm not the most computer savvy person around thats for sure.

Fran....not gym for me yet today, gotta wait for the hubby to get home to keep an eye on the kiddos, if it were just mine I could go but they've got friends over. Sounds like an excuse huh...but really its not! LOL!

~melissa
I made sure to include both ways cause some people don't know how to do either. I agree that its super easy, just some people have never done it so they need it spelled out a little more in detail.

I'm converting the tut now so I should have it posted in a few minutes
Old 01-06-2008, 08:23 AM   #408  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

jlbake--You know you brought up a good point so I will check into it about honors or extra credit. I'm sure mine will have to be publishable too. Because the one class I've had so far we had to write a paper that could be submitted to a professional journal. My professor wants to sumbit mine once we complete some edits.

Sportmom--Thanks I think the research will be rewarding. I look foward to the National Body Challenge every year also. Now that TBL is on during this time of year too--I will be doubly motivated.

Amberelise--I love the $1 spot at Target. No matter what I am shopping for I always visit the $1 spot before I leave.

Onthetee--You are funny about the pictures. I believe Chellez said she would start a thread for pics and measurements. I'm sure it will be up soon.

The scale is continuing to be nice to me. I knew it would be a decent loss bc I was off plan for a month. I will officially change my ticker on Tuesday. I haven't exercised yet....always a struggle. Once I get going I'm good but its the getting going part that's tough.
Old 01-06-2008, 08:54 AM   #409  

S/C/G: 235/150.5/145

Im sooo tired this morning, I'd love to just skip church and go back to bed. DD is expecting to go since she has Sunday School, so I'm tryinig to get motivated...so far its not working. Yesterday I did good on exercising. I was a lil off plan on eating, since we went to whiskey creek for supper but nothing too terrible.

Muse- Great job on the interval running. Starting at 4.5/5.5 is awesome and doing it at the gym no less. Me, I'm a big chicken, don't want anyone seeing me run, so my runs are confined to my TM at home. I hope you continue to find enjoyment in running...just like onthetee stated...its addictive.

Amber- all your recipes sound so delicious...they sound complicated and expensive...how is it that you can get out the grocery store and only spend 53 dollars. I usually spend that when I go to just pick up a few things. Any tips would be appreciated.

Last edited by dream710; 01-06-2008 at 08:55 AM.
Old 01-06-2008, 09:30 AM   #410  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Good Morning everyone!
I haven't posted much because I am struggling. I think tomorrow things will be easier because J will back to work, therefore there will be less temptation to snack on bad foods and I'll have my workout space back. As much as I love having him here more, I am looking forward to my "space" back yanno?

I've hit an all time high as far as weight goes and I am miserable AND depressed about it...sigh.... I've changed my goal weight to 125 rather than 130. I just think being in the 120's will make me happier and I know I can do it. That's how much I weighted after Ihad my first child and get this, I thought I was fat! LOL! before he came I was 98 lbs so I guess in my young mind 125 was fat. I'd kill to be that now!
Old 01-06-2008, 10:13 AM   #411  
My Evolution

Idealmuse--I'm sorry...I forgot to include you in my post. Fantastic job on the running !
Old 01-06-2008, 10:44 AM   #412  
PR 1 Mile: 9:44

S/C/G: 200.5/160/130

Height: 5'-4"

Just a quick check-in post, we have DSS this weekend so I try to limit my net time.

Did everyone see that Kmart sales ad has the two new BL workout dvds for $7.99? That's too good to pass up, so I'm running to the store to get them asap.
Old 01-06-2008, 11:14 AM   #413  

S/C/G: 257/219/145

dixiedieter--thanks for posting about the sale ad...I will check online if my local Kmart has that deal and go after it today, wow!

EDIT: Oh, I see they are 7.99 each I thought for both and was going to get up and drive for them. Still $2 off each though, not a bad deal.

Last edited by Purplefirefly; 01-06-2008 at 11:17 AM.
Old 01-06-2008, 11:46 AM   #414  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

When will we find out what teams we are on?
Old 01-06-2008, 12:15 PM   #415  
My Evolution

Diva--On the 12th I believe. Chellez has to pm everyone for their weights first.

I saw the Kmart ad and was trying to decide if I want to go or not. They have Dasani water on sale also. The reason I'm trying to decide is bc Kmart is not that close to me and I decided years ago to stop going bc every time I went what they had on sale was never there even if I went on the first day.

Last edited by Shay; 01-06-2008 at 12:16 PM.
Old 01-06-2008, 12:48 PM   #416  
Takin' charge of my life!

I saw the add this morning, I bought mine at Best Buy last week for $12.99/each. GRRRRRRR I bought them using a gift card...but still!!! Could've used that for a Wii game

I have been staying pretty well OP. I haven't gotten all of the exercising I wanted to as we had to go buy new cell phones yesterday and that took up pretty much the whole day! My husband took a picture of me with his new phone and all I could think of is "Do I seriously look that big in my hoodie?" I wanted to cry all night long, instead I turned it around and did DDR for awhile.

I did do DDR this morning for 30 minutes, basic workout mode, burned 100 calories in the first 15 minutes! I have lost 3 pounds this week so I am starting out how I wanted to with my goal of at least 10 pounds/month lost!
Old 01-06-2008, 01:33 PM   #417  
Accepting who she is

S/C/G: 173/see ticker/138

Hey, ladies! I am feeling a bit better today (I swear by zinc for colds), so I am going to either walk 4 miles or run 3. It depends on whether friends join me or not. Loaded the iPod, and ready to go.

Made yummy lentil soup today. Only 234 cals for a really large portion. The servings are 4, but I usually get 6 or 7 out of it. Ate Panera's french onion soup last night, and by bedtime, my fingers were like sausages. Flushing the sodium today.

Have an enjoyable day of rest!
Old 01-06-2008, 02:17 PM   #418  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/175

Height: 5'8

Hey ladies, I feel awful today. TOM combined with my first "night out" in a long time has me tired, starving, and headachey. I remember now why I don't usually do tequila shots!

My weight has been all over the freaking place lately, so I think I'll end up using the higher end of recent weigh-ins for the challenge, and go from there.
Old 01-06-2008, 03:27 PM   #419  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Just dropping by to say Hi.

Nothing going on today.

Idealmuse...great job on the walking/running!

Dream...thank you and hope you get to feeling better.

Amberelise...I agree, the food sounds delicious and I too want to know how the heck you got out of the store with only spending $53! I think that in itself is a NSV!

Have a good one
Old 01-06-2008, 05:28 PM   #420  

Hello All!
I put in about 95 minutes of exercise today. 65 minutes of that was walking my dogs at the park so a good part of that was waiting while they sniffed around!

I've been working hard on drinking more water. I haven't quite got my 64 oz, but have consistently been at least 40 oz a day which is quite and accomplishment for me. I am thawing out some chicken for dinner and for the next few days lunch. I need to figure out what I am going to make.

Take Care!