South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2005, 08:05 AM   #1  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Default Starting or Restarting Phase I - August 29th

Calling all chicks who want to restart Phase one-

I am back on phase one and I am determined to finish it all the way through. I have only done this once. Usally I am a phase 1 1/2 girls cause I love my fruit.

I pledge to do phase one for the solid 2 weeks.
Old 08-29-2005, 12:36 PM   #2  

I am going to restart phase I today. I have been doing really good since I started in late May but yesterday we went to a wine tasting expo and there was tons of food to go with the wine so I went off program for the day.

I thought now would be a good time to do a Phase I for at least a week but maybe two. I'll see how it goes.
Old 08-29-2005, 01:57 PM   #3  
Ready to Change

Hey Nilla thought maybe I was going to be the only one restarting this week. So far so good for me today.
Old 08-29-2005, 03:15 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 211/211/140

Height: 5'4"

Good luck little chick! You can do it!
Old 08-29-2005, 03:42 PM   #5  

I'm starting Phase One today, too. Good luck to everyone!
Old 08-29-2005, 03:51 PM   #6  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Me too chicks. Tomorrow actually. Hitting the store tonight
Old 08-29-2005, 04:04 PM   #7  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

I'm dragging my beach towel over to you all b/c We had a week and a half with no groceries So now I'm having harder withdrawal than the first time ARG!
I want to Melt this FAT!
Old 08-29-2005, 05:27 PM   #8  
Ashley

S/C/G: 175/ticker/140

Height: 5'7

Today I started Phase 1 and I'm doing GREAT. I WILL go the 2 soild weeks straight through without screwing up and exercising everyday.
Old 08-30-2005, 12:38 AM   #9  
krazy binging insomiac

Hello all. I'm back on phase 1 today. this is my fourth time doing this, not because its difficult to follow the diet but cause i'm always broke. well i am now too but i'm determined to use as much cheap food as i can. i stocked up on beans and veggies and tofu.

i'm gonna need support so i hope you guys will be ask good to me as to everyone else.
Old 08-30-2005, 06:39 AM   #10  
Ready to Change

Morning chicks...Day two and WE CAN DO IT...........
I actually made it through day one with out any slip outs.

samsara- Welcome aboard.

weezle- Did you get to the store chick.

KO- there is a spot for your towel. You know it is kinda of sad to think that we have some many overweight people in the world, could it be to the fact that junk is so much cheaper than healthy?????

mjluva829- I am planning the whole 2 weeks as well one of my biggest problems is fruit I usually slip on that. Welcome aboard.

nefarious_wytch- we will be here for lots of support, it will take lots of planning but you can do it.

Me- I did some cooking yesterday I made the shredded pork for supper and I also made the taco bake for lunches and I am going to make the meatballs for tonights supper.

Well I must dash and get breakfast for the wee ones. Have a great day on the beach.
Old 08-30-2005, 11:53 AM   #11  

I (re)started P1 yesterday as well. I did P1 successfully about 3 weeks ago (just for the 2 weeks) and lost 7 lbs. I hit some roadbumps when it came time to switch to P2. I think b/c it's not as strict, I took a few too many liberties. This time I will do it right. The good news, is in that week or 2 of attempting P2 unsucessfully, I didn't gain anything...just stayed the same. So, I'm back on...stocked up on good groceries and everything. Tonight's menu is grilled sirlion burgers smothered in grilled onions and mushrooms, and a side of broccoli.
Old 08-30-2005, 12:10 PM   #12  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

yeah, I made it to the store. Got all kinds of good stuff to try. Morning Star Farms has a new "meal starters" thing for vegetarians. It's "fake" chicken, but it's not breaded at all like their chicken nuggets or anything. So, I thought it might be a nice protein addition to my stir fry vegetables. Haven't tried it yet, but it looked good.
Old 08-30-2005, 12:50 PM   #13  

I started ph1 yesterday too for the first time, i did really good yestereday, but didn't sleep last night. I am going to the store tomarrow ( get paid) so it has been a little difficult, but holding in there.
Old 08-30-2005, 12:56 PM   #14  
krazy binging insomiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezle
yeah, I made it to the store. Got all kinds of good stuff to try. Morning Star Farms has a new "meal starters" thing for vegetarians. It's "fake" chicken, but it's not breaded at all like their chicken nuggets or anything. So, I thought it might be a nice protein addition to my stir fry vegetables. Haven't tried it yet, but it looked good.
hey weezle. Are you a vegetarian (i'm taking what is suggested in the above post)? I was a vegetarian for 6 years and so I have some great ideas for vegetarian meals that can easily be converted for SB. i just posted a recipe for lime and ginger tofu. quite often too you can sautee tofu and use it in place of ground beef. remember the great thing about tofu is its versatility and its ability to soak up any flavours you cook it in. check out my coconut bean soup recipe in phase 1 soups and stews. very good and filling, especially if you like african food.
Old 08-30-2005, 01:29 PM   #15  

Hey chickies, do you have room for 1 more? I've been on and off the beach so much there's sand all over my house LOl!

The first time I lost 12lbs in two weeks. This time I really want to stick with it. I have some adorable capri's in my closet that need to see the light!

Oh, and more pressure...Vacation is in 50 days!
Closed Thread