Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2004, 08:48 AM   #1  
Running Babe

Default Happy Hump Day

Morning all,

wow it has been quiet around here... I have severe TOM today which means bad cramps and my doing lots of ibuprofin... I hate cramps. I am running tonight. I bought some polar fleece from my store which will be great when the weather gets super cold for my runs. Oh and someone else from work is pregnant so now I can't drink the water at either of my jobs (j/k). If I were to get pregnant now, I think we could handle it though. My work is very good to parents, but I would like to wait a few more years.

Anyway come out and play today!

Cheers!

Ali
Old 11-24-2004, 02:31 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Hey! I am alive! Sorta.. lol. Life has been SO SO busy, my boyfriend keeps me busy going out and doing things when he's not working as much. It's kind of a good thing, less time online means more time being productive! Yesterday I cleaned my bathroom, like REALLY cleaned it. Yay!

Ali - I hear yah on those cramps! Have you tried taking calcium? That seems to take the edge off my cramps and I don't have to take as much ibuprofen. Get a cal/msg combo, seems to work the best for me Just don't get any with zinc in it, which will make you nauseasous if you take it on an empty stomach.

So where IS everyone? We are all MIA? I will bbl!

-Aimee
Old 11-24-2004, 03:26 PM   #3  

Hi all! I am here! Packing because we are leaving for NY tonight to spend Thanksgiving at my mom's...I took Sara to minneapolis over the weekend to visit a friend from residency-we spent four days there and had a blast-she did really well on the planes(we had to change in Chicago) eating actually wasn't too bad, either-we ate McD's twice but I had salads both times...I skipped WI this week though-bad, I know but I was afraid-not like i'll want to do it next week!!! Here;s to not overeating too badly tomorrow! hopefully I can maintain...I'd like to set a goal to reach my pre pregnancy weight before starting to TTC again!
Old 11-24-2004, 04:30 PM   #4  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Ladies Sorry I have been MIA!
Confession Time
I have been out of control with food for 2 weeks now evenwhen i have planned out my day and eaten what I'm supposed to it all goes to crap
I'm frustrated with myself and with the situations that are leading me to do it
and the killer is i know i shouldn't be doing it when i am but i can't stop
ugh!
Our bizarro weather has me in ALOT of pain ( i don't take meds well ) and some fam issues are stressing me out ( i nolonger take paxil) so its a double edged sword with pb&J speared on it
I'm going to look for my WW stuff and see if some serious structure can't pull me out of this coz I don't know what else to do

ON a holiday note we're goign to the thanksgiving parad tommorrow in the city and i'm bringign salad and a veggie to dinner
I gotta run
Kierie
Closed Thread