Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 05-14-2004, 08:35 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Friday Chat - May 14th

Good Morning

BBL
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 08:41 AM   #2  
CIN

Good Morning to all of you too!

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers......I will share when I know more!(PROMISE!)
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 08:43 AM   #3  
CIN

Good Morning to all of you too!

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers......I will share when I know more!(PROMISE!)

Tippy.keep us posted...ok?

I am off work today with nothing pressing to do.what a wonderful feeling......a day of my own!

Later
Cin
Old 05-14-2004, 09:17 AM   #4  
CIN

Default How did I manage this?

How did I post twice?
Could not do it again if I tried
Old 05-14-2004, 10:35 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Gang!

Cin - you sould like a busy bee! I hope all goes well with the tests and they find out exactly what the problem is. Please keep us posted. I am praying for you sis!

Tip - how ya feeling today? I am praying for you!

Anthony - thanks for the update on your mom. Keep us posted when you can and tell you're mom that we are praying for her and wishing her all the best!

It has been raining cats and dogs here. I told ya'll we got 10 inches the other night. Last night we probably got another 3 to 5 inches, while driving to and from the rehearsal. We are suppose to get at least another 3 inches this afternoon with some storm that is rolling in. I hope and pray they are wrong so we can get everything in and out for the wedding without too many problems. grrrrrrr

I just had to run to the Tuxedo shop to change out some things that they had wrong on the boys tuxes. Good thing I did the "mom thing" and checked everything cause they had a couple of things wrong. I guess that is bound to happen when they are doing so many.

Ya'll should have seen last night at the rehearsal supper - all the girls in the wedding had just had their nails done, and didn't want to mess up their manicures, so they were trying to eat boiled crawfish with rubber gloves on - now that is almost impossible to do

Well I'm working until noon and have a zillion things to do when I leave here so I'm gonna run and will check back later.

hope everyone has a great day!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 10:40 AM   #6  
Rattie Lover

Smile Happy Friday!!

Good Morning Folks!! Going to be 96° here and !!!

I have a busy day...Have to run a bazillion errands, then off to dinner and ball game with some friends. Thank goodness hubby gets off early. He gets the title of "Mr. Chauffeur". I still can't drive yet or I would go yard saling!! Pfooey!!! I am going to try to get on the "morning" schedule this week. I have a tournament to judge next Saturday and my butt drags when I don't get enough sleep the night before. 10 hours + 1000+ screaming kids = EARPLUGS!!! But I really enjoy the tournaments/judging...I wouldn't do this if I didn't.

Have a good day everybody!! Here's a cute smiley for ya...
Noodles913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 11:18 AM   #7  

Hey everyone!

Spring cleaning.....working a little over the weekend....want to do some work in the garden.......nothing too huge going on..........will check in........

Eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 11:52 AM   #8  

Well, here I am...just fine and dangly!

My heart stablized yesterday. This morning, I had to go to the doc for and EKG and lab work and everything is fine. I will have to go to taking that blood thinner and increase the heart med, but that beats going to the hospital or having a shock treatment.

Tomorrow, we have to go to the church rummage sale to eat some brats and support whatever Board is putting it on. Sunday is Childrens Day with a service, potluck and songs and a play by the children. R loves the potlucks because we have some good old fashioned German cooks in the community!

I have a million things to catch up on today since I didn't do a thing yesterday. I want to check out fitday.com later.

R and I were just chatting about living in a rural community and how everyone knows everyone. At the doctors office yesterday, I talked to a nurse who I ran into a few weeks ago at a tavern that serves fish on Fridays, a nurse practicioner who knows my area and my DD visted with another nurse practiconer who is our neighbor and fellow church member. My doctor delivered our DS and knows our entire family. There are no secrets...
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 11:58 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

tippy? "eat some brats" at the church rummage sale ?????

glad you're feeling better girlie! be careful and take good care of yourself!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 12:11 PM   #10  
Rattie Lover

Red face YAY Tippy!!!

YAY TIPPY!!! That's great news!!

RUMMAGE SALE? **perk** Those are cool too!! Only place I can spend $20 and bring home bags full of goodies.

I hear you about the small town stuff. I use to live in one. 5 years. That was enough for me. People could be so nice...but then so cruel too!!! I hadn't seen such meanness since my childhood days. Ahh well...hopefully those people got a conscience now.

Hey I meant to tell you my cousins girlfriend use to live in the same county you do. She talks about Wisconsin all the time. And how she got to get rid of her snow blower when she moved here to Arizona.
Noodles913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 01:48 PM   #11  
Oooo Silly Me!

Morning Everyone!

Leenie – OOOOH *VIDEO* tape! :lol” My bad, I read what you posted, but I still kept thinking – walking around the block with headphones listening to music and then all of a sudden someone pops on saying CONGRATULATIONS! You have hit the one-mile marker. Heheheh…I must have been having a slow day hehehe. I will do a search for it on the net. I dunno if I could do a mile yet hehehe, I’m still not really walking as much as I should. Matter of fact… I only walked once this week and it was only for 15 minutes. *blush*

Cathyxxx – rubber gloves and crawfish… grin it must have been a sight to see. Glad things are ironed out now with the tuxes and glad it was all caugh while at rehearsal and not like during the wedding. Oy, as if the stress on the big day isn’t enough hehehe. Glad you caught it in time!

Tippy – I’m so glad to hear things are stable now.

Cathyxxx - I think “eat some brats” means eat some bratwurst… heheheh

Day is going well… I’ll post more when I get back from work.

Loves to all…
Sue…

*EDIT*

Noodles - Didn't mean to turn the Daily Food Posting into a chat. As for the pool, it's been cold the last few days... although things are heating up now. Pool is up and running tho, we got it cleaned out and it's speakling again. So maybe this weekend I'll take a dive and do some laps... (In circles of course then would have to turn around and go other direction, might turn my pool into a whirlpool and sink)

I'm off to work, catch everyone later.

Last edited by SueMarie301; 05-14-2004 at 02:28 PM.
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 03:07 PM   #12  
CIN

Ha ha
Maybe Tippy meant Brauts.......................... Hope so!
Old 05-14-2004, 03:25 PM   #13  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Ladies, I have been traveling most of the day. Had to go to our other site about 1 hour from here and I just got back in at 3 pm It was nice to break up the day.

Nothin much is new sosdd. Good to see everyone is feeling good. Tip, you had NO secrets from your doctor Glad your okay.

Sorry I don't have much time to post, I will talk to you all tomorrow.

Hugs and kisses
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 03:49 PM   #14  

Hi everyone

It's a beautiful day here near Vancouver. Future daughter in law had a problem with the flowers....the company went bankrupt a few days ago....the problem was solved this morning....so they will have flowers at the wedding.
Yesterday she went for a a pedicure & an eye brow wax.....she has never had an eye brow wax before....she had an allergic reaction to the wax....this morning her eyes were like slits & puffy all around her eyes....& itchy......she went to the clinic this morning......so she is taking an antihistamine today.

Last night we had the wedding rehersal.....today I did some cleaning while they were out....we will be here for about 11 or 12 days....I can't sit here doing nothing....when they go on their honeymoon....we will stay here to watch their dog.

The wedding is tomorrow at 1 P.M.....our other 2 DSs are arriving today.....talk to you later.

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 06:44 PM   #15  
Oooo Silly Me!

Oh no April, how awful I am sure the swelling will go down before the wedding :

Sue...
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote