Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2004, 01:10 AM   #1  
Pending Email Confirmation

Question Wendie Plan

Has anyone tried this plan? I've been to the website, but not sure about starting it. Something in the back of my mind is telling me to do it... but I would like to get some input from other people before I do.. Thanks to all!!
Old 03-09-2004, 12:15 PM   #2  

That sounds really interesting...It's been a long time since I have lost anything I am thinking of giving it a try...hmmm... I will have to research it more...
Old 03-09-2004, 01:44 PM   #3  

Sounds interesting - I have found sometimes when I overeat I lose more - wonder if we are just putting out bodies too low that they do go into starvation???

Let me know how it works . . . I am almost finished with my second week on program.
Old 03-09-2004, 09:28 PM   #4  

I'm trying something similar last week and this week. As much as it surprised people at my meeting when I said it, I have a hard time getting all my points in, never mind flexpoints. I usually only touch the flexpoints if I go out to eat.

So last week I made sure I did my target and tried to get some flexpoints in. I also did low impact aerobics 4 days last week, rather than get on my Healthrider for 20 minutes. I would have done more, but pulled a muscle and took a couple of days off to let it rest.

Well, this past weigh in yesterday I only lost .2 which was a disappointment, but also something I know is going to take time, in that you won't see a difference in just one week, especially with getting a more rigorous workout.

So this week I'm trying to add in more flexpoints. I've also gone back to my week one booklet and trying to make sure that I get more protein in as well. I'm terrible with milk (other than cheese!) so I got the WW smoothie mix to see if I can get my milk in that way.

We'll see how it goes next weigh in... I'll let you know!
Old 03-15-2004, 04:06 PM   #5  

Well, anyone trying this??? I have completed my first week on the Wendie Plan. It's hard to keep track the points for each day, but it's nice because I know tomorrow I get to eat something really good because of the of it being my super high point day. I have lost only 1 pound but have lost 4 inches since last week. And even the receptionist at work commented on me looking thinner!!! I will always take that comment anytime!
Old 03-25-2004, 02:25 PM   #6  

Smile I've tried the Wendie Plan this week

Hey Everyone,
I am new to the 3FC board but I have been on Weight Watchers (on my own) since Jan. 5th, 2004 and had lost about 14 pounds as of 3 weeks ago - then nothing! I was exercising, journaling, drinking my water and I was just at a standstill. Nothing changed except I did go up one week by a pound. I began to get frustrated. Last week was Spring Break for our Home school and I was really good from Saturday until Tuesday and then we went home to visit my folks from Wed - Sat and while I was there I wasn't on points very strict at all. Well, I was just kind of at a lull in losing and got depressed and overate a little. When I returned home I determined that I wasn't going to let this beat me and so I got right back on points strictly. Well, when I weighed on Monday morning I expected the worst - but you wouldn't believe it, I had not gained one ounce. Well, I began to think - I had been really strict on the plan for weeks without any loss and then when I went pretty much off points for 3 days I stayed the same and when I weighed Tuesday monring after being back on Points for 2 days i was down 1.5 pounds. Well, I remembered seeing the Wendie plan somewhere before and when I looked it up I realized that is what I had been doing - and since I have been on it this week I have gone from 216 on Monday morning to 213.5 this morning. The only explanation is the Wendie plan because I am even having my cycle this week and I usually go up on that week of the month. I know this is lengthy but I just wanted to share what has happened and tell you to try the plan - it obviously works. I know I will continue it. I also walk at least 30 mins 5 days a week. If anyone else has had success with this please write me and let me hear your encouragement.

DeenieM
Old 03-27-2004, 07:15 AM   #7  

Default Trying the Wendie Plan as of Today!

Surfin' the web for solutions to this plateau I've been on for a while; the regular WW is not working! Hit upon the Wendie Plan and I too am definitely giving it a try! Shaking things up is exactly what I want to do. I was going to go to a personal trainer at my gym to shake up my exercise plan as well, and I'm still going to do that, but I'm very optimistic about trying Wendie. I have two questions: can you still use activity points? I read in the general letter from Wendie that she doesn't, but I have to! I'll never make it to the gym without that motivation. Also, since I decided to time my very high day for brunch on Sundays with my husband, my very low days will be gym days. Is that really bad? I have 10 pounds to go and right now I'd be REALLY happy with five. Let's support each other with this! I think it's going to help.
Old 03-27-2004, 07:54 AM   #8  
Leaning out of Lurkdom ;)

Height: 5' 7"

hi in MSN groups, Wendy has one set up called " POINTing My Way to a New Life [email protected] " i am sure you can find all your questions answered there about her plan ~smiling softly~ Good luck on your journey.

sincerely,

sassy
Closed Thread