Old 01-29-2012, 09:54 AM   #1  

Question Our weigh in this week

Hey Everyone.. Sorry I haven't been posting as much..although I have been lurking around and reading your posts this week has been a lil overwhelming as my 2nd week on WW.. But we pulled thru!

OK Our weigh in this morning.. I Lost 3lbs! Hubby lost 3lbs as well! I'm happy but for some reason I want more! is this wrong?

I want to start incorporating exercise at least 15-30mins everyday.. Right now I do brisk walk (its cold in NYC lol) and I'm thinking bout joining a gym.. I just don't know if I should wait at least 1 month on WW and then start the gym or exercise or should I just do it everything off the bat? What did you guys do? Any suggestions? I feel so confused sometimes.. (sigh )

Also when i put in my weight last week my points lowered now i feel a bit rushed or like i dont have enough points for the day so i get a lil anxiety lol maybe i'm just being too hard on myself.. i dont know.. please help!

royalchubsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:47 AM   #2  
Thin Girl in Training

S/C/G: 285.5/269.4/180

Height: 5'5"

I can understand the anxiety. Its tough to change something as surprisingly intimate as how you eat. Maybe try to think of your fav. snacks and modify them just a bit to bring them down a point or two. Or some small element of one of your meals. A lower cal yogurt with breakfast, or a different salad dressing. Sometimes that can make the difference!

Congrats on your loss! You guys must be so proud!!! Keep up the great work!!
chubbybunny29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:39 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 148/146/124(edited goal)

Height: 4' 11"

Starting week 4 today and I'm down 4.5 lbs. Slow loss, but it was a slow gain over the years and I'm fine with my progress. My feeling is 4 weeks ago I wasn't losing at all so to be on this downward path is great! 20 years ago my loss would have been at a much faster pace, but I think that may have been a bad thing. It gave me the false idea that it's OK to gain a few pounds because it would be easy to lose - not so now.

I do my WW online using their online tracker plus the books and calculator that I ordered from the online store. My job and daily commute take 11 hours out of my day and most meetings in my area are held during the day so online works for me right now. I tried doing it on my own before joining, but I think that knowing that this attempt requires an output in funds has given me the extra incentive I need. My other incentive is that by the time our Minnesota winter ends I will look forward to getting some new smaller spring clothes.
WoodLily is offline   Reply With Quote