Old 05-02-2011, 07:30 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 129.4/ticker/115

Height: 4'11''

Default ..:: Weekly Chat May 2- May 8::..

Hey everyone,
New week, new chat!

My low weigh-in was totally dehydration-related. 129.8 today.

But, since I'll be in a class all day, I have a plan. My healthy food is packed, my gym class is planned, and my water bottle is ready. I can do this.

Hope your week is off to a good start,
FPSJ
FatPantsSkinnyJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:17 AM   #2  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Fatpants - You can do this!

My weekend was interesting a little bit.

but anyways this morning I went to go to the macdonalds drive through to grab an egg mcmuffin, you can go infront or behind the speaker apparently. I went behind thinking it was maybe a double drive through, well it wasn't and instead of stopping for that egg mcmuffin I figured it was a sign and drove right through and continued on to work.

I don't know what I weight, I can't weight myself in until next sat. I can't believe it's already may!!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:57 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 189/138.0/130

Height: 5'6"

Happy Monday everyone! 136.6 today.
I have less than two hours left on my last scheduled graveyard shift until September. Woo Hoo!

I ordered New Rules of Lifting for Women this morning, hopefully will arrive by next week along with tasty new protein powder. I am trying to focus on fitness goals this month and hope the scale follows along. By memorial day I will hopefully run 5K without walking breaks.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and my shoulders hurt, sunburn is not fun, wear your sunblock!

MiZ- good for you, passing on the Egg McMuffin. Hope your weekend wasn't *bad* interesting.

FPSJ- You can do it! I know my week is good so far, hope yours is too

Last edited by fromthebox; 05-02-2011 at 08:58 AM.
fromthebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 10:44 AM   #4  
Lifes a Journey

fromthebox - Yuck to sunburn! You can totally do the 5K by memorial day!
As for my interesting weekend, I guess normally it would be "bad" for someone but let's just say I've finally cleaned house of a toxic boy and I'm not falling under manipulation of an ex who I'm wondering is being serious with the **** he's saying or if he's hoping I'm that dumb naive little girl who's going to jump back on the band wagon without second guessing anything...but he's wrong if that's his mentally on this thats for sure! I'm in a fence and it's a very HIGH fence.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:51 PM   #5  

My day ended with a beer, 2 slices of deep dish pizza, and a cookie. Time to get the Jillian Michaels DVD out before bed... ugh.

Must.... stay.... positive....
Old 05-03-2011, 02:41 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Just wanted to stop by and say hey to you ladies - glad to see you're all doing mostly well!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 03:22 AM   #7  
sugar is the devil

Fromthebox I have that weight lifting book love it! I actually got the recommendation off this site a couple years ago. I'll prob start using it again once I don't have the personal trainer no more.

Last edited by SweetScrumptious; 05-03-2011 at 03:23 AM.
SweetScrumptious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 05:32 AM   #8  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowstripe View Post
Just wanted to stop by and say hey to you ladies - glad to see you're all doing mostly well!
tornado?
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 08:19 AM   #9  
Lifes a Journey

Has removed the trash from my life (meaning dirty loser boys)! I'm singing for joy! and Sweets cat bit me yesterday then walked out of the room. LOL

Last edited by MiZTaCCen; 05-03-2011 at 08:19 AM.
Old 05-03-2011, 11:21 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 220/seeticker/150

Height: 5'8

MiZTaCCen- congrats! I love reaching that feeling like... 'yes..i'm finally over you'

fromthebox- ick on the sunburn. However, with me, i usually burn then after a day or two it will start to turn into a semi-nice tan.

Yesterday I went to the chicago bulls game with one of my best guy friends. such a good time, I even was good with no alcohol and tried to eat the best i could (hamburger, no bun, wrapped in lettuce and tomato). After that, went back to the studio.

Quick summery: my best friends (5 guys) are in a band, just got signed to a major label (yay!), so the drummer of the band took his basement and spend a lot of money to re-make it into a recording studio. this is our hangout place.

Even then more temptations of drinking but i stuck with my smartwater. A small, but monumental accomplishment!

good week so far with both my work and friend life. now to work on that getting a boy situation.
djbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 12:30 PM   #11  

fromthebox--I have heard about that book, let us know how you like it! Hope you were able to track down some aloe vera for that sunburn
Rainbowstripe-- We've missed you, come back soon!
Miz--Glad to hear that the boy situation settled down. On to bigger and better things!
djbutterfly-- Congrats on your social-outing victory! That is so, so challenging. I am also working on the boy situation, so let me know if you figure out a solution.. hahahaha

Sooo.... did my workout before bed. I changed my ticker this morning to reflect my true starting weight, because that low one was totally related to being dehydrated. Ohhh well.

Back to night shifts tonight. Kinda stressed. Gonna try and exercise away the worries.

Happy Tuesday to all,
FPSJ
Old 05-03-2011, 12:40 PM   #12  
You mad bro?

S/C/G: 228/164.6/128

Height: 5'3"

I'm not dead. Not really anyways. Plan has completely fallen by the wayside, and I haven't been watching what I eat at all, but I've been maintaining 198-201 for the past few weeks. Hopefully I can get back on plan after my schedule works itself out. Work and school are absolutely crazy right now, so I haven't been able to really pay enough attention to myself lately.

The boy and I are good now, which is nice. It's still a little awkward, but we'll work through it.

Other than that, I need to figure out a way to tell 10,000 people about the Friends & Family event for my job by this Saturday.
Laneyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 01:58 PM   #13  
Lifes a Journey

I just got green shirt guys number and added him to my bbm woot! Thats the most excitement of my day and I'm binging...boo!!!
Old 05-03-2011, 09:18 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

Just got off of work at 4. We have been pretty busy painting the house and we have some outrageous flooding going on around our area..and I'm really hoping it clears up fast because our grass is BEYOND high and needs to be cut plus it's dangerous. Other than that I have been messing up alot but I have been tracking all of it so I can stay accountable. Today has been Day 1 of no binges and so far so good. It's 6:30 now and I'm not craving or hungry at all. So YAY for me! I hope I can keep the trend going tomorrow due to the fact that I work until 9:30 and something about coming home late and eating dinner late messes me up!

How's everyone doing?! I hope everyone is losing there weight and doing awesome! I am really wanting to try to post on here daily so I can be accountable. Yall all need to hold me to it! LOL Have a great Tuesday!
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:35 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 189/138.0/130

Height: 5'6"

Hey everyone. I got back to full intensity workouts today after taking a break due to teeth surgery. I ran 10 min straight again, but only made 7 min on the second session due to calf soreness. I had the worst charlie horse yesterday

Eating on plan has gone really well the last couple of days, and I was 135.8 today, so progress is happening. Here's hoping it continues.

MiZ- "Cleaning house" is always a great feeling, no? When I dropped my ex a year ago I felt so free and was able to focus on me and my goals, esp weight loss and my career.

sweets- Glad to hear you liked NROWL, I'm hoping it will be beneficial to my weight work- so far I've been improvising and I'm not sure I want a trainer yet, so I figured it's a middle ground. PS -Your cat sounds like mine, biting MiZ and then walking away! Mine will bite/smack me and then roll over and purr.

djbutterfly- Good job resisting temptation! I would have given in, beer with friends is a weakness of mine. I do fade to tan quickly after sunburn but for the first couple of days I get odd tingles and have trouble with body temp regulation.

FPSJ- I got some Solarcaine from my housemate for the burn. Good luck on your nights rotation, I am so glad mine is over.

Laneyy Glad you're alive! Also happy that things are better with your boy. Come back soon!
fromthebox is offline   Reply With Quote