Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-20-2011, 08:43 PM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change Everyone Welcome! Week of 3/21 - 3/27

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great week!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great week!

Last edited by Diana3271; 03-27-2011 at 07:53 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:23 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 264/202/163

Height: 5'4"

Thanks for the info Berry. Sounds like my spreadsheet does about what your app does. I am more of a computer girl- I rarely if ever use a cell phone. I actually just have one that I load with 100 minutes at a time for emergencies.

Diana- I like the new weekly thread!

I am signing off for the night I believe. My husband and I are watching the new karate kid movie with jaden smith.
stacygee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:46 PM   #3  
Trying to live below 200

I am going to post in this weeks thread rather than last weeks thread.

I went shopping this weekend! I bought another pair of capri's. They had regular denim and a dressy denim. I bought the dressy denim. They are a black/blue color. They will look great with a red shirt. They were sold out of the red in Medium. Hopefully they will get some more in this week or next. The shirt that I want is a staple item for them. I need to get another pair of shoes to go with them. I didn't have time to look for the shoes, yet. Something to look forward to. I think I am good now with the capri's unless I see another color. They had beige, white, and black. I don't want beige or white because of the issue of getting them dirty. I don't want black because my legs are so white. I don't tan, so I don't see that changing. I wanted an olive green color, but didn't see anything. If I come across something like that, I will probably buy it, too.

I bought some new lip gloss type stuff, too. I love them! I normally wear lipstick. I haven't worn a lip gloss since middle school. I bought:

Clinique's Vitamin C Lip Smoothie Antioxidant Lip Colour in Goodness Grapecious http://www.clinique.com/product/CATE...ses/index.tmpl

Clinique's Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm Whole Lotta Honey
http://www.clinique.com/product/CATE...ses/index.tmpl

They are both very sheer and will actually go with anything. I was impressed with how moisturizing they are, too. It was gift time, too. The main things I got for free that I liked was a really pretty eyeshadow trio and Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Apricot. Again, it is very sheer and moisturizing.

I also bought a couple new Summer fragrances. I posted a question on another board for a recommendation for a really nice Summer scent. The two that were highly recommended was Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess and Escada Taj Sunset.

I am happy with my purchases. I am still wanting to get a few Summer shirts and the shoes I mentioned earlier. My shirts are less than $10 a piece and hopefully I can get another pair of $20 shoes. I should be good for a while.

Hmm, not too bad for a person that hates shopping. Well, I guess it's clothes shopping that I hate so much.

Last edited by Diana3271; 03-20-2011 at 09:47 PM.
Old 03-20-2011, 10:23 PM   #4  
Mini Goal 2 reached!

S/C/G: 164/142.5/135

Height: 5'6.5"

I had leftover chinese for dinner today. I'm sick, so I'm going to let it go today...
Andejean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 10:32 PM   #5  
Melissa

StacygeeOld school cell phones! I mainly use the stuff on my computer too, but this way I can just put it on my phone as I eat... it's helped me a lot.

Diana3271 yay for fun shopping!

andejean Get better soon!

I realize I never post what I eat, so I will start doing so.

Total: 1666 (55 over what I intended for the day)

Breakfast: 342

Scrambled eggs (left a couple bites): 159
Pat of butter: 36
Strawberries, 4 large: 17
Atkins Caramel nut bar: 130

Lunch: 335

Gala Apple: 50
Jif PB, 3 tablespoons: 285

Dinner: 848 (splurge!!!)

Salmon, 6 ozs: 350
Asparagus, 2 cups: 79
Red Baby Potato, one: 101
Olive Oil, 2 tbsp with dinner: 239
Garlic, tsp: 4
Red wine, half glass: 75

Snacks: 140

Atkins Day Break Cranberry Nut bar: 140
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 12:12 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Diana - Sounds like you found a lot of goodies out shopping! I'll check out that lip gloss...I'm not a lipstick person either. Thanks for starting a new thread!

This week I've got a couple goals. One I have control over completing, the other not so much...well, to a certain extent. Goal #1 complete 50 miles this week (either walk, run, bike). Goal #2 reach 140!!! For goal one I've got 8 miles done today (2 miles walking, 6 miles biking). And as of today I'm 1.2 pounds from my goal weight of 140!

Let's make it a great week!!
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 12:22 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

1026 cals today and that includes CCI'S Pizza where I had two salads and two slices of white pepperoni. Total at CICI'S was 482,not bad

My weight is the same as yesterday 262

I am looking forward to my regular 3 month doctor's visit tommorrow. On our last visit I discussed bariatric surgery with him and he thought I was a suitable candidate and he said we would talk more about it at tommorrow's appointment.

The fun part about all this is that my doctor does not know that I have lost 55 pounds since my last appointment. He does not even know that I have been dieting. This weight loss will be a total surprise to him. By the way I am going to tell him that I have decided against surgery.

Larry,
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 07:10 AM   #8  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry H View Post
By the way I am going to tell him that I have decided against surgery.
Larry Yay! I was getting really nervous as I was reading your post. I was thinking you were going to have the surgery. I know you can do this! It may take a little longer than if you had the surgery, but it is doable!
Old 03-21-2011, 07:14 AM   #9  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning! Let's make it a great week!

Lindsey We are here to cheer you on with your goals!

Andejean I hope you feel better today.

Berry Great food plan!

Stacy Hi I just do basic stuff on my cell phone, too.
Old 03-21-2011, 07:14 AM   #10  
Melissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Larry Yay! I was getting really nervous as I was reading your post. I was thinking you were going to have the surgery. I know you can do this! It may take a little longer than if you had the surgery, but it is doable!
Yes, it may take longer, but you are learning to eat the way you would need to eat even if you have surgery. That's the thing about these surgeries. THey say for them to be successful you need to exercise and eat right... well, if people could do that in the first place, they wouldn't need the surgery. That's the kicker.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 07:18 AM   #11  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry H View Post
1026 cals today and that includes CCI'S Pizza where I had two salads and two slices of white pepperoni. Total at CICI'S was 482,not bad

My weight is the same as yesterday 262

I am looking forward to my regular 3 month doctor's visit tommorrow. On our last visit I discussed bariatric surgery with him and he thought I was a suitable candidate and he said we would talk more about it at tommorrow's appointment.

The fun part about all this is that my doctor does not know that I have lost 55 pounds since my last appointment. He does not even know that I have been dieting. This weight loss will be a total surprise to him. By the way I am going to tell him that I have decided against surgery.

Larry,
Oh to be a fly on the wall during your appointment!!! I can't wait to hear what your doctor has to say. You can do this the old fashioned way and on your own (well, with us too, of course ) Let us know how it goes! I already like your doctor and his statement about there not being any old fat men!
jomatho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 07:24 AM   #12  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

Morning.
We had thunder and rain last night. Feels like spring!
I had 1357 calories yesterday.
We walked nearly 5 miles at 4.4 mph speed. No snow, finally!

Today's plan
Weight 151.5 lbs (with TTOM, YAY)
Walk 5 miles
Weight training 30 min

Meal plan today
Omlette with veggies and ham 335

Lunch
Greek soup 180 cal
Fruit salad 120 cal

Snack
Yogurt 110

Dinner
Salmon 240 cal
Rice 60 cal
Broccoli 60

Snack
Apple w/ pb 120 cal

Total 1425 cal
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 07:40 AM   #13  

Lindsey, I love your motivation!!! I can tell you are 100% back in the game! I also love that 50 mile goal, way to make things interesting for yourself! We are cheering you on!

Diana3271, sounds like you had a great time shopping. I can tell you are feeling really good about yourself! Sexy shoes and now some hot new lipglosses! I am a lipgloss girl too. I have gotten so used to it that when I go out and try to put some color on my lips, it freaks me out! I usually end up wiping it all off and putting lip gloss back on! Most days I just use chapstick like stuff. Have fun with it!

Berry, yummy menu! I would eat with you!

Andejean, are you sick or just sick from eating Chinese? Either way I hope you feel better!

As for me, I am finally back down to my ticker weight. Whew! I hope to drop below that a little this week.
Plan for today is starting WEEK 6 (the final week for this phase) of my weight program. Did I mention I have never finished this program before . A big thanks to you guys for helping me be accountable
I will also add in some extra cardio today, either a walk outside, elliptical, or incline walking on the treadmill. I have to go back and add my calories from yesterday. I usually do that before dinner so I know where I am at, but was too tired yesterday. In my head I was around 12-1400 so we will see. . . Probably a little low due to good cardio and a total daily burn of 3000 cals. May have to eat a little more today

Last edited by jomatho; 03-21-2011 at 07:43 AM.
Old 03-21-2011, 07:45 AM   #14  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum38 View Post
Morning.
We had thunder and rain last night. Feels like spring!
I had 1357 calories yesterday.
We walked nearly 5 miles at 4.4 mph speed. No snow, finally!

Today's plan
Weight 151.5 lbs (with TTOM, YAY)
Walk 5 miles
Weight training 30 min

Meal plan today
Omlette with veggies and ham 335

Lunch
Greek soup 180 cal
Fruit salad 120 cal

Snack
Yogurt 110

Dinner
Salmon 240 cal
Rice 60 cal
Broccoli 60

Snack
Apple w/ pb 120 cal

Total 1425 cal
Sum, you are working this program, girl!!! It is pretty exciting when it works isn't it?
Old 03-21-2011, 08:17 AM   #15  
Blessed!

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Good Morning!

I had an unexpected whoosh today! The last few months I've only been trickling in my weight, .2 there, .6 here, but this morning I whooshed down to 195.6! It may or may not stick, but either way it's the inspiration I've needed. I've also taken up running/jogging again. I want to be able to do a 5k in the Fall. Right now, I can only jog 1 mile straight and then I walk/jog the rest. Not bad!

jomatho--Awesome job sticking to the plan. You are doing amazing!

Sum--I love a good thunder and lightening storm! I'm jealous. We still have snow here and we're under another winter storm warning.

Larry--We're proud of you! I can't wait to hear about your appointment!

Lindsey--You're almost there!! WOW!! You are an inspiration! I'm cheering you on to the final couple of pounds and your 50 mile goal. You go, girl!!

Berry--Even if you splurged on calories for dinner, it was a really sensible splurge. Salmon, asparagus and potatoes. Great choices!

Andejean--Feel better soon!

Diana--Great finds on your shopping! Those scents sound good! I like the sound of Escada Taj Sunset. Are they a fruity scent? Flowery? Neither? I have only one scent I've stuck with for YEARS...Hypnotic Poison by Christian Dior. It does have a strange name, but I love it! Also, I'm going to look up your lip glosses. I'm so pale that lipstick looks awful on me. I normally stick to chapstick. ETA: Oooh, I just read the description on Escada Taj Sunset. It sounds yummy! I may just have to try it!

Stacy--I'm a computer gal, too. Did you like the movie?

We're under a winter storm warning here. We're supposed to get 5-8 inches of snow.

Last edited by shellsbrood; 03-21-2011 at 08:34 AM.
shellsbrood is offline   Reply With Quote