Old 07-07-2010, 01:15 PM   #1  

S/C/G: highest 191/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Default New Here

Hi all! I have posted a little bit on the South Beach board but thought I would try this one out also.

My name is Jenn. I am 28, married and the mommy of a BEAUTIFUL 1 year old boy. Prior to getting pregnant, i lost 25 pounds with SB and jazzercise. I gained just the 25 back during my pregnancy. Between having the baby last June and March, I had gotten almost back to where I was before my first attempt at SB. Something had to be done so I started back on SB on March
1. For various reasons, I haven't really added excercise into my routine. So between March 1 and July 6th, i've lost 22.2 pounds. My initial goal is 30 pounds, then I'd like to lose another 20.

I was checking out my local Jazzercise's webpage today and saw that they are not currently charging a joining fee (normally $75) so I decided that its time to start back. I'll take my first class tomorrow night. I'll go 2 days a week then do walks on the weekend with my little guy.

I'm hoping to reach my 30# goal by July 31st. With the addition of regular excercise, I think I can do that.

I guess thats my story! I look forward to getting to know everyone!
jenn33082 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 01:21 PM   #2  
You can DOOO IT!

S/C/G: 223/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'6"

Welcome Jenn! Congrats on your little guy! Good luck on your continued weight loss success, it looks like you have a plan that works for you.
misstraveller is offline   Reply With Quote