Old 04-01-2008, 09:58 AM   #1  

Height: 5'7"

Default 30 Day POP Challenge!!

Who wants to join me for an April challenge? I want to stay POP for 30 straight days, the ENTIRE month of April.

It sounds like a big task, but if we take it one day at a time we can do it!

We can check in on this thread daily & help each other achieve this goal.
ChefsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 11:39 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 319/238/160

Height: 5' 6"

What does the firt P of POP mean?? I am assuming the "OP" means on plan.
KateB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 02:48 PM   #3  

Perfect On Plan....no cheats!
Old 04-01-2008, 08:03 PM   #4  
CarolMc03

S/C/G: 160/151/135

Height: 5'4"

Default I'm in!

I am sooo totally into the challenge! I need SOMETHING to keep me on plan. I try so hard, but I am doing it on my own since my center closed and it is sooooo HARD when I don't have to answer to anyone! Great Idea for Challenge!
CarolMc03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 10:45 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

you mean no licking my fingers when i give the kids chocolate? i really need to stop that and i need to stop taking bites of their things, it adds up.

anyway i'm in. This came at a great time because i've been so good and recently i find myself indulging so i need to do this.

We can do this!!!
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 10:55 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 263/243/150

Height: 5"6'

I would definitely like to try this. I've not been perfect and perhaps that's why I'm losing so slowly right now.
joylove26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 11:11 PM   #7  

S/C/G: S-194/C-182/G-135

Height: 5'3"

I'm in!
I've only been at LAWL 2 weeks, I don't know if it is PMS or what but today I wanted in that Easter chocolate! I had one small bite but ohhhhhh I wanted more.

So I'm in - POP for 30 days starting right now.
betty big bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 08:32 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 200/199/150

Height: 5'5"

I'd love to join in and I NEED to! Luckily, I was POP yesterday (before I saw this), and I'm ready to re-commit! I'm ON LA/Pure Gold Plan w/ Lites. Have a great day everyone!
LadyZaidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 09:15 AM   #9  

Default Me too!

Boy, do I need to join in!
I restarted LAWL (COD) two months ago after taking a year off. Was doing fabulous, but then went TOTALLY off track for the last three weeks (one week of which was a trip to Vegas). I swear, bad food is like a drug to me - once I start I can't stop myself!!
But yesterday (+6 pounds later - yikes!) I grabbed myself by the scruff of the neck and went back to the COD. They're sending me back to start - two days of TakeOff and four weeks of Express. And they encouraged me to do the SlimDowns once a day for the first two weeks to help speed things up and get me back to where I wanted to be. (Probably just a sales pitch, but I'm mad enough at myself to try anything right now!)

So, except for one small planned exception (a cupcake at my son's birthday party this Saturday - I know I won't resist that) I'm on board!! No more foolin' around!!
LeighAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 09:28 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 220/170/155

Height: 5' 8"

Default Amazing what a day of POP can do!

I have not been writing down my foods for the last couple weeks and subsequently I have lost nothing (including the 5 I gained in China). This Monday I decided no more playing around either I got back OP or I had to update my ticker! I could not bear THAT!
I have been writing my foods down this week and already lost 3# (sure it was H2O but I needed to get that stuff gone as well!)
Consider me in! I am going to have some days where staying OP will be problematic but I can work around that! Today I am a POP star!
Thanks for the push, T
Tuesday Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 10:03 AM   #11  
Amy

I'm in! I need all the help I can get!
JerseyMadchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 10:13 AM   #12  
TBL Challenge Blue Team

S/C/G: 308/199/175

Height: 5'6"

I'm up too. I did take off monday and yesterday, so I am POP so far today.

I too have gotten lax in journaling. They tell you it is in the top things that helps people lose and maintain weight loss. I am back on track today. I got a new journal out and am ready to move through this 30 days.

My DS has his 1st Communion on the 3rd of May and we have a ton of people who haven't seen me in ages coming so I want to look my best ( and go a little off plan and have some extra Hummus at the party - I love that stuff ... I know as long as it is in moderation, but come on it is so good!)
krjpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 10:22 AM   #13  

Default Day 2!!!

Yea Carol, Debbie, Joyce, Betty, LadyZaidi, LeighAnn, Tuesday & Amy! Thanks for joining me……I was worried that I wasn’t going to have anyone and would be all alone talking to myself on this thread. Great to have company! I’m really amped up for this. I know I could lose a nice chunk of weight this month if I stay POP.

I’ve been totally off track since my vaca to Florida in February. Luckily, I’ve been able to maintain. But I really should have lost some more weight by now. Time for a kick in the butt!

We’ll have each other to answer to for the next 29 days!

Day 1 went wonderfully for me. WI was great this morning down 2.8 lbs. I’m sure mostly water weight from all the crap I’ve been eating, but it sure was nice to see that scale down so much!

See what 1 day of POP can do??

Day 2! Let’s get it!
Old 04-02-2008, 10:37 AM   #14  

Welcome Kelly!
Old 04-02-2008, 10:41 AM   #15  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

I know I'm a little late in joining but may I? Yesterday I was POP but this morning not so much. I'll get back on track for the rest of the day. I need to stay focused as I've been straying off plan way too much lately and have regained some of the weight I've taken off. I am also going to start writing everything down. Even if it's the "bad" stuff. Here's to a POP month. Good luck everyone. Together we can do this!!!!
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote