Old 03-10-2008, 09:15 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Smile March 10-16 Losers and Friends

WAKE UP EVERYBODY!!! Wow where is everybody this morning? Lets get it in gear girls and guys! Spring is just around the corner and that means less clothes, ack! LOL Heres to an amazing week! Every body hang in there!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 09:22 AM   #2  
Time to get back on track

S/C/G: 295/295/150

Height: 5'8

You beat me! Baaaaaaaaaah! Okay... This thread wins.. disregard the other! Good morning Kim!
michie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 09:23 AM   #3  
Time to get back on track

S/C/G: 295/295/150

Height: 5'8

What I posted in the other thread:

Good morning ladies and gents!

With daylight savings time starting (or is it ending???) the days are longer and we have more time during the day to get out there and be active! Take advantage of it!

Whether it's still snowing (mama nicole??? canadians???), or as bright and sunny as it is here in San Diego, go outside this week and appreciate the out of doors! Just like our bodies, it's the only one we have, so we better be nice to it!

Have a great week everyone!
michie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 09:37 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

LOL Good morning Michie! We've had some crazy weather here in east TN, 65 one day and snow the next. My DS was on spring break last week so he walked with me 3 days last week! It felt good to get my body moving! Lets get those bodies summer ready everybody!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 10:11 AM   #5  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning Everyone. Hope all your weekends were good and OP. Mine, sadly, was not. But today is a new day and I've got to get my head back in the game. I just have far too many people depending on me so I have to be healthy, not only for myself but for them as well. I get to have all 5 grandkids this coming weekend and am so looking forward to that. I'm going to try to figure out if I can put food coloring in Rice Krispie Treats and make easter shapes out of them. All the kids like those and then I can just merrily send them all home with the kids and I will have none in my house!!! Sometimes I do think things through!! Our weather is supposed to be up around 50 all week so I'm looking forward to that. We're going to buy a new stove this week and I can't decide if I want a cooktop (electric) or a gas one. The one I have now is gas but it's so old and we're trying to update the kitchen a little bit at a time. I'm on vacation next week and of all fun things to do, we're painting the upstairs. Am I crazy or not??? Should be some good exercise moving furniture and getting on and off the ladder and just moving in general. I'll let you know how that all turns out. Anyway, just wanted to hop on here real quick. I'll be back later. Everyone have a POP day.
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 10:20 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

morning everyone.

I'm down 2.2lbs from last monday, Yay!! I stopped weighing everyday and said i would stay away from the scale all week last week but i have to admit that i took a sneek peek. Lovely DH took the scale out and left it out and i couldnt resist. I have to put it away again. I'm going to try to go all week this week without weighing. I'm definitely happy with the loss since i only lost about .2lbs the week before. It looks like my easter goal is in sight. aaaahhh a little over 15lbs to go, i can do it right? I cant wait for goal.

Michie, Kim glad to see you both up and going this morning. If its nice today i think i'll take the boys out for a walk. I usually pull the 3 of them in a wagon so i'll get a little more exercise out of it also which is always good.

Ok lets all have a POP day today.
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 11:12 AM   #7  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

hey everyone. just thought i'd check in for the week. i've been off work since saturday and don't have to go back til wed. i took a few days off for my bday (which is tomorrow) but didn't do much of anything. just hung around the house, stayed up late, slept in, chilled with the kids, got some major groceries since i hadn't shopped in almost a month and that's about it.
i bought a cake mix, but don't think i'll be making it..kinda sad to make your own bday cake..and i'm usually the one making the huge elaborate 3-D cakes for the kids..we did bake cookies, but i sent them all home with former dh and the kids and i bought ice cream too, but sent it home with them too.
so i'm doing good plan-wise.
i decided not to go back to the COD. i haven't been there in over a month and i just don't need them anymore. it's stuck with me this time and i've been losing great on my own. they really didn't do much for me except waste my time and weigh me. it's over on a side of the city that i just don't go to often and it's out of my way..so i'm finishing this myself. well..there's really no finishing this since it's a lifestyle change..but i'm going to keep at it on my own. and technically i've been doing it on my own since november. i think i've been to the COD about 3 times since then and i'm doing a heck of a job. so yeah..that was my decision. and i'm happy with it.

now i just need to figure out when i switch plans..i think it's when i hit 180-something..not sure.

ok..this has turned into a book. i'm done for now. i need to get a workout in, shower, make my spicy veggie lentil soup (the freezer is bare without it!) and do a few things around the house before it's time to get the kids.

hope everyone has a good week. i'm gonna try.
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 11:27 AM   #8  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

Good morning everyone! It was not an OP weekend for me...far from it(: I didn't dare step on the scales this am. Too much off plan eating and drinking.

Back on track this am with a meal replacement and banana for breakfast and a lite for snack. Lunch is grilled chicken salad. Water is going down nicely and I had some lemon water this am..... Now I've just need to get motivated for some exercise. I honestly think that is why I continue to lose and gain this same 5 lbs.

Kim - we are having crazy weather over on the other side of the Smokies as well. Warm and pretty one day and snowing the next. I'll be glad when spring is here for good. Hopefully my taste for comfort food will go with the winter!

Speaking of no more COD. I've got to go by and pick up the rest of my bars today or tomorrow then I'm through with the place. Jillian, you've done great on your own and I'm sure once I've set my mind to it I can as well.

Better run and get back to work. Have a great day ladies and gent!
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:11 PM   #9  
LAWL Salt Police

Hey all..

Busy busy around here... Was working all day Saturday and just didn't fee like getting on my computer yesterday.. We had a pretty decent weekend, overall.

I'm 'bout pulling the rest of my hair out over all the stuff I have going on at work.. Just too many things going on!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:16 PM   #10  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

Hi ladies!

Michie nice sunny atitiude I wish the weather here went along with it!
I can't wait for it to be nice enough to walk outside!

Good morning Kim!
Debbie good job on the loss!
Jillian I know you can do this on your own! Congrats on taking the intiative!

I am in a good positive place with the diet front right now. I am down to 175.4 I don't remember being this weight for a long time. Boy does it feel good! I feel great! I can't wait to reach my goal. On Sat when i went to the center I expressed some concerns about my weightloss weeks being up soon. And she said that because I have sacraficed so much and done so well she would give me free weightloss weeks if I didn't meet my goal in time! I am sooo happy! Can't wait to meet my Easter goal! Good luck to all have a great monday!
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:42 PM   #11  
Purple (no lites)

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/160

Good morning, all!

It's great to hear all the positive results the group has been having. I am still recovering from my trip. I lost 1.5 last week...1 more and I be back on track...they go on so much easier than they come off.
pjbeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:46 PM   #12  
I'm ready to get started!

S/C/G: 208/208/125

Height: 5'1"

Good morning everyone,

I am back from WI and I am down 2 lbs. My weight is now 169.2. I broke 170 finally. I am almost back to prepregnacy weight. And my DD is almost 2. I only got a minute and I will try to check back in later.

Congrats to everyone one on the losses.
ferrarimomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 04:05 PM   #13  
LAWL Salt Police

Hey gang..

Cecil.. Doesn't that feel great??!! I remember being at that point.. Coming close to goal.. People commenting on the change.. It feels fantastic..

Just don't forget that the process ain't over yet.. It's very easy to fall into the trap of being comfortable with where you are and as such, the little cheats start becoming more frequent and you can get lacidasical (sp?) about getting all your portions in..

Expect the last 20 lbs to come off a bit slower as you get close to the magic number.. All that means is that you've got to stay focused and get 'er done!!

You've done an amazing job and are a great example to the rest of us!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 04:18 PM   #14  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

Thanks Dan! I really appreciate all the support I've got here. If I didn't have this I don't know if I could have ben as successful! I appreciate every single one of you!

For sure I know what you mean about the cheats every once in awhile I see my self doing that sometimes now. But I think in the back of my mind I way to strict to binge. I have never really been like that. I make a commitment I stick to it! Boy am I glad I made this commitment it has been life changing!

Thanks for the positive comments! You made me smile! : )
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 04:39 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Cecilia, that is 30 pounds down! That is great!

Dionne, you've done great too, and Debbie.

I had a not so great weekend, as I went to my niece's wedding and also had other meals with family. I don't know why I find eating with my extended family to be such a stumbling block for watching what I eat.

Back to plan today. At least everyone said to me that I looked like I had kept all the weight off (when I was feeling fat). My sister even called me a b&tch for it... she meant it in the best way, I think....
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote